Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Mawsons starting pre-season, Dec 2nd.

3 Sessions before Christmas. Whats this like compared to other clubs?

Unsure about anyone from Plympton, you got names?

We offically start the 6th of Jan but blokes have started doing stuff at the club on a regular basis.

Is Andy Carr going around again?

As far as I am aware Andy will be there ready to go, pretty handy player
by Barry
Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nick Lynch back to Ingle Farm, confirmed.
EFA

Couldn't of had a good response from Bute when he tried for $$$ so now at farmers, wonder how much he got there?
Think he met with Bute out of courtesy and probably also curiosity.. not getting paid at the farm though.. he signed for $0 per game.. 8) ;)

I'll have to hit him up at cricket, see if we can get it out of him haha
by Barry
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2old2slow wrote:cougar how was footy training? any new players?

Haha cougar wouldn't be at training this early in a season, he'd run out of puff before it starts.

Solid numbers for the first night out, was a good session to kick things off.
by Barry
Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No love for Mawsons haha

1. West Croydon
2. Woodville South
3. Adel Lutheran
4. Ingle Farm
5. Mawson Lakes

6. Trinity
7. Brahma Lodge
8. Houghton
9. Mitchell Park
10. Fitzroy
by Barry
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Should be a good hit out, looking forward to it.

Pretty even comp overall.
by Barry
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I once saw him get caught holding the ball by an almost 60 year old man in a C grade game
by Barry
Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

B-Train35 wrote:
Milly wrote:Moorook Gun Lenny Campbell & ex Tea Tree Gully Div 1 Player Ben Noske both to Ramco, Big INS!

Any news on O'Gorman?

Latest news, he still has no hair but has said he will lead Ramco to the flag. Do yourself a favour and lock it in
by Barry
Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

The SAAFL clearances page says Nathan McCammon has left Kilburn, and signed with Mawson Lakes.

He's one player I enjoyed watching last year, and I hope Tim Bigg and Phil Cutting can fill his shoes.

He's a big in for the Lakers. Good player.

I'm not sure because it's hard to pick up sarcasm when reading. But I'm hoping we are taking the p*ss when you say that he is a good player. I'm thinking bg he is Div 6 Footballer at best and is probably where he belongs. If he wasn't 6.3 he probably wouldn't get a gig in that side.

Speaking to coach of a Div 4 side last year, rated him as one of the better ruckmen getting around. Premiership ruckmen yet you say no good??
by Barry
Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:
Barry wrote:Mawsons to play Salisbury West, Friday night at Salisbury West

What time is A-Grade playing?

6 quarter game from 5:30 I believe, I'd say it'll be mixed the whole way through due to availability at the time.
by Barry
Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Novosel kept quiet on the weekend, he didn't play.

Should be a good game this weekend.
Ah fair enough, was named on SportingPulse, so thought he did, but that makes sense then - explains why he didn't kick any! :lol:

Should be a cracker game, Mawson Lakes won comfortable last year in the corresponding fixture if memory serves correct..

Yea by a little I reckon.

Give the people King VS Lynch, waiting for this since cricket finished
by Barry
Mon May 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Computer Crashed wrote:
Barry wrote:
Computer Crashed wrote:If Mawsons don't win this week I can just about guarantee they will be without 1 main player for the remainder of the season.
Queue will be in the rack.

Who?

No way.[/quote

Good job, love ya work
by Barry
Thu May 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

West Croydon v Mawson Lakes: West Croydon showed why it's been so good this season, comprehensively smashing Ingle Farm from start to finish. Led by the masterful Sawtell, who despite being tagged still dominated the game and drove the Hawks forward, West Croydon had match winners everywhere. Eddie Wilson can consider himself unfortunate not to be amongst the best while Pursche up forward set the tone for the day and had a massive impact. Bottrell's work in the ruck and around the ground would have him as one of the better big men in the comp. This week they host Mawson Lakes who are coming off a 20 goal drubbing at the hands of Adelaide Lutheran. Whilst Lee, Turner, Skinner tried hard all day, word is the B&F is off to be engraved already congrats "S. Rae #3" - the box has been the Lakes most consistent and most valuable player this year , and will need to produce another fine performance if the Lakes are going to be competitive in this contest. I cant see them stopping the Hawks mix of outside run and physical inside mids, as well as their strong back 6.. this will be a hiding no question about it, question is Hawks by how much?

Nope
by Barry
Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have seen every game bar one and I can say this knowing he would say the same, he has played 3 solid games this year.

Couldn't buy a kick for a while there.
by Barry
Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:Obviously he's remained uninjured for the year - this'll also be a first.

Yes and no, playing sore pretty much every week.

Funny enough his best three games come off the back of not training for the past 3-4 weeks, coincidence??
by Barry
Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA champagne comedy at its finest Zarts.

Barry is 100% spot on. couldn't buy a kick in the 3 trial games and the first 5-6 games of the season. stopped training because of work and my back, then hey presto, started to gather a few kicks.

awards don't mean sh*t when you're getting flogged week in, week out though :(

You're still the best forward I've had to shut down in my time at the Den. Don't sell yourself short because of you're body. I remember putting Luke Mac on you back in the day and he was a 100 goal forward. He still says to this day you were so hard to stand, that was after his 'accidental' spoil that spilt blood. He rates you and I rate him, end of story. :D

Is this a joke???
by Barry
Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

ML President & Coach have done a bit of work to put the club in a good position, would be silly to entertain the idea of a merger. Cant see many agreeing to the plan. Never know I guess, crazier things have happened.
by Barry
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |