Search found 19 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Footy Chick wrote:Ah, I know...... Barry! ;)

very very very accurate photo this.
by The Real Number 3
Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Barry wrote:Nick Lynch back to Ingle Farm, confirmed.

EFA
by The Bedge
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Relax not starting a debate was just curious, with the changes coming in.

I know a few people are in the know at their respective clubs on here and was looking to see where we may sit in the scheme of things.
It's all good Bazza, it's just a can of worms that gets opened on a regular basis where everyone tries to crunch out numbers they've heard from a mates mate and then add GST and travel allowance and think that they know it all.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mawson Lakes weren't as bad as results suggest last year, they were very competitive and did knock off a fair few sides in the 2nd half of the year.

Depth was woeful though, that is the biggest test for them to try and build that depth and/or keep their best side on the paddock for most of the season.

Not sure if they're a genuine contender but they'll definitely be around the 5, and play an important part in who does make it.
by The Bedge
Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

You see Gardens coming back to the pack that much? Big gap to close.
Although they have performed very well for the season so far, they still have to play arguably the 3 most successful over the past couple of years , all away and two of them are two dayers, Virginia and Westies both play the two bottom sides and Virginia meet Riverside in the last round where football trials might take preference to playing a dead rubber.
I hope I'm wrong, the Gardens have been a revelation and have struggled in Grade 1 every time they've been up there since the 90's, being a former player I'd love to see them take the flag out, it would do wonders for the comp too which had huge gaps between the top few teams and the bottom few only a few years ago.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Computer Crashed wrote:
The Big Shrek wrote:Best behind him? He is 25!

Correct.
Why do you think he is going to Div 6 ?
Ask his father,let's not kid around here.
A knee that keeps breaking down ain't gunna see him cut it in Div 3 as a dominant ruckman.
That's life.

It's a good thing we don't use our knees in Div 6 then.
by Q.
Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

Discussion raised last night at the Delegates meeting over the consideration of exploring one season of complete One Day matches next year.

Option to have maximum of 10 overs per bowler instead of 8 thought.

Peoples thoughts? Comps obviously barely surviving.. might not be the worst idea.. although for the purists who like 2 day cricket its pretty ordinary.. :(

If it did turn into a One Day comp, i would like to see games start at 10:30 with a potential early finish. That might entice a few more players. Would it still be 40 overs or would it turn to 50?

50 over a side cricket would be a long day. Like the idea of early starts, but that might upset a few with Saturday morning work, and clubs that have school cricket on it, in the morning.

I like the variety we have in our comp now with 5 X 1 Dayers, 5 X 2 Dayers and 3 X T20 matches.

Thats because your batting is as boring as bat shit and you would probably have to retire. Which would be a good thing and entice a few back to Rose Park that left because they fell asleep watching you bat.
by The Informer
Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Barry wrote:Mawsons to play Salisbury West, Friday night at Salisbury West

Cue- Zartan asking what day your playing. ;)
by carey
Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: end of season cricket trip

We're going to Mildura (yes I know it's not SA) but the trip there and back is half the fun.
by carey
Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

carey wrote:
Barry wrote:
The great man played a game for Mawsons once from memory.

Trial games don't count

What a pleasure he was to Coach. MLFC are still looking for that Number 1 Guernsey I believe.
by The Riddler
Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Condolences to Craigmore cricket club on the passing of a club stalwart and true gentlemen of the game
by whufc
Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to Mawson Lakes last Saturday, they play like a team that has been together for a long time and were too good on the day. Special cheerio to Matty Ralph who played in the ressies. A goal was disputed by the Lakers goal umpire and after much deliberation Ralphy insisted it was in fact a goal. All class champ.
by Yank Man
Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Barry wrote:
Computer Crashed wrote:If Mawsons don't win this week I can just about guarantee they will be without 1 main player for the remainder of the season.
Queue will be in the rack.

Who?
Sounds like they'd be better off without him anyway with that shit house attitude
by morell
Wed May 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Barry wrote:
Computer Crashed wrote:If Mawsons don't win this week I can just about guarantee they will be without 1 main player for the remainder of the season.
Queue will be in the rack.

Who?

Shaun Rae
by carey
Wed May 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joel Melican is a f**king Pelican Zartan what sort of review is that? Back up ruckman to that stupid Mccammon. Couldn't tap a slag on the ass the Boxmachine told me. #shitruckman
by carey
Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:Joel Melican is a f**king Pelican Zartan what sort of review is that? Back up ruckman to that stupid Mccammon. Couldn't tap a slag on the ass the Boxmachine told me. #shitruckman

hahahah a lot of effort went into this statement.
by The Real Number 3
Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Still think they are far from any shoe in to win this grade. Half the names mentioned wont be playing consistent football and if you are judging there list off Holland, Rae and Ralph im crying!
by The Informer
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Of course i would in my B grade pal, any day of the week, taking the piss out of Greg Norman Holland.
by The Informer
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Robb_Stark wrote:Para Hills would have to be in the box seat retain most A grade players and getting a new coach surely they will bring a few and strengthen up the list

thanks captain obvious. really going well aren't you :shock:

haha one of the best look alikes getting about :D
by The Real Number 3
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |