Search found 83 matches

Return

Re: Best Cricket Game.

Super International Cricket (I think that is its name) on Super Nintendo.

That was awesome. T.Du and D.Borg were the best batsmen [emoji38]
N.Power had the most skills but was slower than Inziman-Ul-Haq between the wickets :shock:
Do you remember how annoying it was when playing 2 player you could hit the button that did the appeal? You could keep appealing and piss your mate off. Ha ha ha. Fun times. I actually miss that game. Pity they didn't use real names.
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer

Wow oh wow. Wade is actually contributing. He must have been told to start making runs or else you get the chop.
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

Tickets tickets everyone. Who wants to buy tickets??? Just PM Cossi and he'll quote ya ;) ;)
by Bombers4EVA
Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

Good to see we've managed to progress our mindsets on gender equality, gentleman
Sorry Morell. I am 110@ all for gender equality my friend. I'm just stating a human fact when it comes to men and women. The question was about whether a Div 7 side would beat a AFL woman's team and I was just stating a fact. Men's eyes "Do" wonder.
by Bombers4EVA
Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Milly wrote:In happier days

Obviously this didn't turn out. As he has now moved to PH to finish off his career!!
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sitting back watching this is pure GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Bombers4EVA
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Or the Ingle Farm ones. Just ask Zartan. They love the soap in their showers ha ha. :lol: ;)

You dont use soap when you shower? :shock:

I use body wash mate ha ha ha. Adidas the one and only.
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
You probably gave him a permanent ban LM on an old username ;)

LOL, I'm not even sure if I've ever waved my ban stick.

That's because we've all been good boys on here. And we all get along and play well together he he lol :lol: :lol:
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Unfortunately these things happen in footy. There's no point getting upset and thinking about it all the time. Best thing to do is to move on in a positive way and re-focus on the game on the weekend. It now opens up another opportunity to other players that may not have had it previously which is also a positive outcome. We will still be strong up forward. Congrats to Nathan Hall on his appointment as A grade captain. He is a fierce and very competitive player who I know will lead the club well and will annoy a lot of opposing teams coaches. Well done bud and I know you'll do well.
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Off-Season

And what would be the truth? They don't want a girl with a dick playing AFLW who is 190cm and 100kgs?
The truth is. After the AFL came out and supported the "YES" vote for same sex marriage. They wouldn't want to come out and say no to this dude who wants to be a woman (but isn't). As it would come across to the public as them being hypocrite. They really wanna say sorry HANNAH you can't enter the AFLW draft because you are a dude and only women who are born women can play. Which I 100% totally agree. AFL is too soft in this approach.
by Bombers4EVA
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

Hey Jim don't stress too much on what Booney says. He's just up and about as all Port supporters are around this year right up until Round 1. Once Port start losing ( as is expected), the psychologists and the tarps start to come out and we start to hear every excuse known to man as to why they lost. #Can'tbeatatop8side#.
by Bombers4EVA
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Watching this is more entertaining than watching Mundine and Green on Im a Celebrity.
by Bombers4EVA
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:I think we have 75 registered for 2018 now

C grade Q man??
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

MW wrote:I can't think of anyone who is a Kane fan.

Kane himself??
by Bombers4EVA
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

The Bedge wrote:Hmm a former AFL and current D1 player having no difficulties against a D7 and D7R side.. geez who would have predicted that one! :roll: ;)

C U Next Thursday mate ;) ;)
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've played quite a few games against him and have had the pleasure of playing along side him this year. But a huge congratulation's to the BIG Q man on his 250th this weekend. A very loyal club man who has put the club always before himself. A genuinely awesome bloke (he'll tell you as well lol :D :lol: ) and a very handy player for Houghton. Wish him the very best for this game and I hope to see him go all the way to 300.
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Is Bedge a flog?

Hello pot.

Just joking Bedgie :lol: :lol:
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Hey mate. I know. When I went to submit the bloody message it said I could only use 4 quotes. Stupid website.

It's not rocket surgery mate, just take out the middle quote or the middle 3 and reply the previous comment.

Thanks heaps Lightning. I wouldn't know what to do without you. ;)
by Bombers4EVA
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How's the speech made by OSB Lonsdale after the Div 7 reserves GF??
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final teams.

Nothing will happen. The only thing North did wrong is play an extra man. The rules state that the captain of the opposing team needs to make the umpire aware of the extra man and call for a head count. He didn't so unfortunately North get away with it. I
If it didnt change the outcome of the game then I am fine with that PUTRID old rule .....but it clearly has.

Rules or common sense???? I guess thats what they have to decide today.
I agree with ya but I reckon the rules will win this debacle.
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final

Total bs decision

Hey lets chuck another man out there who cares we'll only get a fine and lose a game next year!

Whether they meant it or not they cheated 1 extra man makes them more potent and they were able to have 3 shots on goal in 4 minutes

North players will sit in the grand final changerooms knowing they shouldnt be there.

Try playing a basketball game with 6 men on court against 5
Still though, the captain didn't notify the umpire. It's in the rule book and has been for a while. No matter what every one's opinions are. The rule states that the captain or acting captain must approach the on-field umpire and request a head count. North got away with it on a technicality. We can talk about all this nonsense of what is fair and what is not. But in reality the Eagles should never have put themselves in the position to lose the game after being 47 points up with North not looking at even getting close. The Eagles gave up and North were the best side in the end. The 8 points they scored in those dreadful 8 minutes i believe weren't the 1 factor for why the Eagles lost. It may look to those as they cheated and it was un-fair. But the Eagles knew of this quite early and yet still took their time to get the message out to the captain. So lets move on with this and let it go.
by Bombers4EVA
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:About time someone else agrees with my point also.

Don't I count? :(

Oops. Let me re-track that comment. About time someone other than Lightning agrees with my point. Sorry Mr McQueen. :D
by Bombers4EVA
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salary Cap Investigations

tigerpie wrote:All this posturing by the sanfl is never going to stop the old brown paper bag behind the change rooms payment.
I can't believe clubs are dumb enough to get caught!

Big egos and bloke gloating to their mates of how much they get in those brown paper bags is why they get caught.
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Ladder Predictions

Here goes my prediction for the 2019 season.

West Coast
Richmond
Adelaide
Collingwood
Essendon
Melbourne
GWS
Sydney

Geelong
Hawthorn
North Melbourne
Fremantle
Brisbane
Port Adelaide
Western Bulldogs
St Kilda
Gold Coast
Carlton

Premiers: Essendon
Brownlow: Patrick Cripps
Coleman: Josh Kennedy
by Bombers4EVA
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Hey mate I'm 2 from 2. 100% efficiency at the moment.

2 kicks, 2 goals?

:-BD :-BD
by Bombers4EVA
Thu May 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

Kenilworth absolutely robbed in the dying seconds when they were 5 points up. Some shocking decisions made by one umpire that changed the outcome of the game. Especially the one where the kenilworth player shouldve been rewarded a free kick for in the back. Instead it was called play on which resulted in a lockleys goal and a gf win.
If he got hands on the ball it isn't in the back, he didn't use his hands, the two HTB's were a bit harsh but there, especially from where the umpire was stationed.
From where I was watching it looked like a unrealistic attempt to mark the footy and clearly shouldve been rewarded a free kick.
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 6

At the end of the season I reckon this is how it may end up.

1. ST PAUL'S
2. BLACKFRIARS
3. TRINITY
4. MAWSON LAKES
5. MARION
6. INGLE FARM
7. ELIZABETH
8. PARA HILLS
9. ROSEWATER
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 World Cup 2021

Australia beat Sri Lanka by 7 wickets
Sri Lanka 6/154
Zampa 2/12
Starc 2/27
Cummins 2/34

Australia 3/155
Warner 65 (42) - That's for all his SA Footy fans haha.
Finch 37 (23)- Now has 2500 runs in 78 T20I's, the fifth most behind Kohli, Guptill, Sharma and Stirling. Finch the highest strike rate of the top five.
Smith 28* (26)
Still a flog and will always be a flog.
by Bombers4EVA
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer (The Ashes) 2021/22

We are turning into a bunch of spoilt sooky la la's that cry to their mumma when they don't get what they want. The treatment of JL from CA and the playing group is absolutely disgusting. Since when did players dictate performances on field to have leverage over the coach? Since when do players whinge to CA in a way to remove the coach? This would never of happened during Ponting, Steve Waugh, Mark Taylor and Allan Border's reign at the helm.

We have so many blokes who would love to represent Australia in any format sitting and waiting for their opportunity and they wouldn't be sooking if the coach tells them something they didn't like. Some of the current player's need to bring their ego's back down to earth and realise how lucky they are to represent their country and wear the Baggy Green. These blokes are disrespecting what it means to wear the Baggy Green and they should be the ones the resign and allow someone else who wants to play for Australia no matter the coach and how the coach goes about his business.

I for one really hope England approach JL to coach them and at the next Ashes they wipe the floor with the Aussies to teach them some humility and respect. Coz this has really turned me away from cricket.
by Bombers4EVA
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Predictions

GEELONG
FREMANTLE
MELBOURNE
RICHMOND

BRISBANE
COLLINGWOOD
CARLTON
SYDNEY

PORT ADELAIDE
GOLD COAST
WESTERN BULLDOGS
ST KILDA
GWS
ESSENDON
ADELAIDE
HAWTHORN
WEST COAST
NORTH MELBOURNE

Fremantle is an interesting one there mate, 15 wins last year with 2 wins over West Coast and GWS ( 4 in total ) but losses to Gold Coast and St Kilda.

IN
Josh Corbett (trade, Gold Coast), Hugh Davies (No.33 draft pick), Josh Draper (category B rookie), Tom Emmett (No.41 draft pick), Luke Jackson (trade, Melbourne), Max Knobel (No.42 draft pick), Jaeger O'Meara (trade, Hawthorn), Liam Reidy (Rookie Draft), Corey Wagner (No.57 draft pick), Conrad Williams (category B rookie)

OUT
Blake Acres (trade, Carlton), Connor Blakely (delisted), Mitch Crowden (delisted), Rory Lobb (trade, Western Bulldogs), Griffin Logue (trade, North Melbourne), Lloyd Meek (trade, Hawthorn), David Mundy (retired), Darcy Tucker (trade, North Melbourne), Joel Western (delisted)

The addition of Jackson far off sets the loss of the inconsistent Lobb, Acres, Logue, Tucker all make the list a bit shallower and Mundy is a big loss.

Has their list improved?
It was just a prediction based on my guess I reckon. Think they will improve from last year and think their list is better than Brisbane's. Will win majority of their games at home and will surprise a few away. Just a hunch mate.
by Bombers4EVA
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL

The NRL State of Origin series is the ideal platform for the AFL to look at. The NRL players regard pulling on a State of Origin jersey to be one of the highest honors in their playing career. The way the players play during those games with intensity and aggression. Even towards their own club teammate is so awesome to see. The AFL State of Origin back in days had very similar characteristics and if it wasn't for the individual AFL clubs against the State of Origin I believe we would still have it every year. Not only does it attract thousands of supporters to the game. The amount of money it generates is an absolute gold mine. I absolutely loved last nights game and I have been watching more NRL games than AFL games lately. The intensity. The tackles. The passion. These and so much more is attracting more people to watch the NRL than the AFL.

If the tackles and hits in last night's game were in the AFL. OMG there would be 20 blokes missing a game or 2 for reckless tackles lol. I know thats part of the NRL. But it also used to be in the AFL. And the tackles and big hits are what makes the NRL and the State of Origin such an attractive characteristic to get people to watch. Whereas in the AFL its making people less and less interested.
by Bombers4EVA
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |