Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

hahndorf have a clash strip....instead of black and white it is white and black..
by lovethefooty
Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am no expert on the points system, and am not particularly experienced in the hfl, but it seems very strange to me that a team that could conceivably win the A grade premiership (Echunga could...Uraidla probably will though) will be relegated. Forgetting all the associated issues it just strikes me as very strange..
by lovethefooty
Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i don't know much about blackwood footy club..but I think that is an outstanding effort to have all teams in finals.
can only point to prolonged success I would think...
by lovethefooty
Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

I don't know much about the eagles recruiting, but...
if they have picked up aseri rakawasa they have got a beauty!!!

he is a terrific lad and a very very good player, who was on the brink of being afl listed only a year or so ago...
by lovethefooty
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I absolutely agree with you legs man, and pride in your club and all things surrounding is obvious.
I think back to the season just finished and reflect that indeed Echunga would probably be on top of the list in those facets.

I am by no means suggesting any of these fixes are easy or cheap......but important none the less....imo!!!
by lovethefooty
Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

i propose a moratorium on the following topics.....
"buying" a premiership
uneven points allowances

and encourage some discussion on football....
by lovethefooty
Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wasted Talent

to suggest that the crows overlooked pavlich to pick McGregor is in some ways a distortion and retelling of history.

as I understand it no one drafted pav in 1998.
so if the crows made an error..they certainly weren't the only ones.

there has been so many of these stories.

sam Mitchell is another who missed out on the first draft he was eligible for and went in the 30s in his second.
by lovethefooty
Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

or they could pick someone who has genuine coaching pedigree and not just pick a coach because he has played league football.

surely playing league football does not give any indication of someones ability to be a good coach???
by lovethefooty
Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |