Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

hahaha good point. It just so happens that this week, probably more than most, i think the home ground will take advantage for a few. Some teams as you would know are much harder to beat at home than others. Reynella, Roos, and cove are probably the hardest in terms of that.
by mrp2626
Fri May 23, 2014 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FLAGSTAFF HILL FOOTBALL CLUB

I don't know the bloke, but 400 games is a bloody HUGE achievement. Which should be celebrated. I wish him and the club all the best for Saturday. Good people like that are hard to come by. Congrats again, I hope the day is a huge success, and the boys get a win for him. It really is a massive milestone.
by mrp2626
Wed May 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wouldn't write the bombers off just yet Mister Footy... The right team on the park on the right day, and anything can happen, that is the exciting thing about having such a young squad..yet to put a full side on the park all year, but edging closer as the season gets closer. Without dwelling on the past too much, but it does hurt missing your skipper for 6 weeks... I would say the boys should get up comfortably this weekend, but will still likely play MV in an elim final, which will be a great match. It is exciting that the final 8 are all so even, there will be a few upsets I believe, but I still remain that the shoes are the in form team, and the ones to beat.
by mrp2626
Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree afc, there were some interesting results..... The Emu's would be very happy with that result, and whilst Christies did a great job to knock off Flaggies and secure a spot in the 8, I think they have a VERY Big job ahead of them this Sunday.....Valley's Vs Shoes will be a cracking game. My money is on the Shoes, but I'd like to see someone put a 'dent' in their armour and make them go the distance. Our guys looked pretty good on Sat night, starting to get a full side on the park for once (Hasnt happened all year), but getting there at the right time now. Looking forward to Sunday, Im sure Flaggies will not be pleased with this week and come out firing. I think Reynella will get the job done (Just) over porties, and hopefully they give each other quite a beating ;)

Would be very interesting to fast forward 4 weeks to see who makes the big dance, and furthermore holds up the Cup!?
by mrp2626
Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: River Murray Football League talk

I have no affiliation with RMFL... but I think it was Kerry Packer who said..."Learn the rules to the game".
It sounds like you're VERY bitter UTB....

In my opinion, if theyre playing within the rules, then good on them for utilising resources and having a club people are happy to play for.
by mrp2626
Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |