Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

hairy cat wrote:To be blunt snags my opinion he will milk em dry what would attract him to longies apart from coin we've seen it before

A beautiful ground, yellow shorts?
by Lightning McQueen
Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Interested they would let Beard go in Movember. Would think they would wait until December and then cut Beard free
by OnSong
Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They might have had to shave a bit off their footy budget?
by Mr Beefy
Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnSong wrote:Interested they would let Beard go in Movember. Would think they would wait until December and then cut Beard free

That's a rash decision.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard of a few potential ins, not sure how many will actually end up playing for them, but any ins will surely make a difference. It's hard not to improve when you get beaten by 100 points plus every week
Yeah, I'd hate to see them worsen, you kinda feel for them as it would be hard to attract players, pretty much like United though given they have such a small township.
Does anyone know the approximate populations of he towns in the APFL regions?

Just look at the ladders for the Junior grades. There you will find the size of each township nearly in order.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard of a few potential ins, not sure how many will actually end up playing for them, but any ins will surely make a difference. It's hard not to improve when you get beaten by 100 points plus every week
Yeah, I'd hate to see them worsen, you kinda feel for them as it would be hard to attract players, pretty much like United though given they have such a small township.
2011 Census (relates to locality, not specifically a town centre necessarily)

Lochiel: 362
Port Wakefield: 550
Balaklava: 1827
Owen: 634
Long Plains: 347
Dublin: 195
Hamley Bridge: 633
Mallala: 1047
Two Wells: 2293
Virginia: 1748

:shock:
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2011 Census (relates to locality, not specifically a town centre necessarily)

Lochiel: 362
Port Wakefield: 550
Balaklava: 1827
Owen: 634
Long Plains: 347
Dublin: 195
Hamley Bridge: 633
Mallala: 1047
Two Wells: 2293
Virginia: 1748

:shock:
http://www.censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2011/quickstat/GL_SA1635?opendocument&navpos=220

Takes in Windsor, Wild Horse Plains, Calomba etc
by OnSong
Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnSong wrote:
Takes in Windsor, Wild Horse Plains, Calomba etc

The bustling metropolis' of Windsor and Wild Horse Plains...........
by Swamp Donkey
Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeh because I bet they were feeling sorry for all the teams they used to beat by over 15 goals over their 8 year period of success
by mighty hounds
Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Perhaps HB could host an outdoor music festival and rake in heaps of cash to solve all their cash flow problems.....oops hang on they may of already thought of that one
by Hazbeen
Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ace of Spades wrote:Bit of an Ins and Outs list would be interesting this time of year, "Coughonsong" :D

IN: high-riding shorts, orange, tiger and leopard print.

Out: crocs, cargo pants, turquoise.
by OnSong
Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

magpieeagle wrote:I see reading the Producer tonight, Angle Vale FC admission gaining some pace for season 2016

God i hope not
by Mythical Creature
Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |