Search found 95 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Huge losses if that's the truth on the hamley saga..
I'm hearing that things are about to explode at the bridge.

After those boys leave before June 30, the Hamley supporters will be yelling " The Bridge Is OUUUUTTTT! " :lol: :lol:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bbW47lgC95I/0.jpg
by Spot
Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done Mallalas Jamie Good, first A grade game
by magpieeagle
Thu May 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Steve Guy is a peanut. Used to run around in the magoos trying to scare whichever 15 yo was filling in. There were a few flogs at Balaklava but he was up there.
by lutz
Fri May 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Full Forward -Going No where
Full Back - Has been injured and will be playing!
Runner up Mail medal? Also the Captain?
Who ever you heard that from must of been on some serious whacky weed or has had some has suffered from some form of head trauma.
Only rumour i know of to be close the mark is an inclusion but ill leave that for all you news breakers out there!!
by BigV
Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I reckon a lot of people would be happy with this week off, especially families being first weekend of school holidays etc. Having a break can be a good thing.

The only issue for me is that it is so close to Landmark Cup bye, and team with a club bye either side of those two weekends play hardly any football over a 6 week period.

Virginia and Two Wells had a bye either side of landmark cup so Virginia 3 games in 6 weeks, Two Wells only 2 games in 5 weeks.
Then Hamley and Balak have a bye either side of Zone champs for Hamley 2 games in 5 weeks Balak 3 games in 6 weeks.

Too stop start for teams trying to get momentum in the iddle half of the season etc...

The quicker they get rid of zone footy and put more emphasis on Association footy the better!

I fail to see the relevance in any of it unless it was association of origin.
The relevance of it is to add another level for country footballers to aspire to.
Association and Zone footy provide a stepping stone towards a higher level of footy, somewhere between the country A grade and SANFL reserve grade level, possibly higher.
For some, it will be the pinnacle of their football careers, for others, it's a chance to either go on and represent the state or better yet, get noticed by SANFL clubs.
Angus Bruggemann is a prime example, a lumbering, overweight and aggressive goat at Meningie (not my words Angus), turned it around in one season by stepping up at each level presented, ends up playing a key role at Port Adelaide the following year.
It doesn't mean much to some but I relish the opportunity to play with the best of the association and region.
It's enjoyable to line up alongside Joel Montgomerie, Caleb Howell, Ned Seccafien, Heath Pym, Ryan Appleton etc.
Maybe that's a purely selfish outlook on my part but I'll look back in years to come, when I'm too old to play, and have absolutely no regrets that I took every opportunity I could to play at a higher level, with some of the best players I've played against.
by OnSong
Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Buzzy is awake and appear to be on the mend which is great and should be out if intensive care tomorrow if he keeps improving.

He was standing the mark in a competitive drill and smothered the kick with ball hitting him pretty hard but nothing out of the ordinary, at this stage it appears to be a freak accident where the ball hit him in exactly the wrong stop at exactly the wrong time.
by Ace of Spades
Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Disagree on your analysis pie crap game windy conditions didn't help
Harris very impressive.
Pies should've Won by 3 goal
Sounds like a squeal regarding the umps!

Clearly not impressed by United then Hairy Cat? After United lead by 7 goal at qtr time and the pies were down to one player on the bench early in the second qtr, you believe Pies should have won by 3? I thought the young pies showed plenty of character to work their way back into the match from 40+ points down. I do agree the pies had several opportunities in the last qtr to steal it, as did United who also hit the post from 10 m out and a kick after the siren that fell just short. I think both side would be lamenting the missed opportunities, as is always the case in a drawn match. Both sides still in the mix though, with plenty of positives to take out of the game.
by Swamp Donkey
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No personal attacks please. You have no right to tell anyone to be quiet.

Believe it or not, people that aren't in your gang know things you know.

He might be an almighty pest but he's been right on several occasions about many things and doesn't make things up to give us a good story.

ALthough reading back through this, alot of this story should probably be deleted.

I'm quite sure none of you would like to be the subject of such innuendo on a public forum.
by Footy Chick
Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whoa! Settle down, we're getting silly now.
by OnSong
Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BigV wrote:As big a loss as Fitzgerald for Two Wells

That loss was as big as all 3 of virginias losses to TW during the last 3 finals meetings between the two teams 8)
by mighty hounds
Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnSong wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:TW 40+
HB 1-39
V 40+

Hamley will struggle to win this weekend.

Oh shit. Mal 1-39
by mighty hounds
Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I reckon a lot of people would be happy with this week off, especially families being first weekend of school holidays etc. Having a break can be a good thing.

The only issue for me is that it is so close to Landmark Cup bye, and team with a club bye either side of those two weekends play hardly any football over a 6 week period.

Virginia and Two Wells had a bye either side of landmark cup so Virginia 3 games in 6 weeks, Two Wells only 2 games in 5 weeks.
Then Hamley and Balak have a bye either side of Zone champs for Hamley 2 games in 5 weeks Balak 3 games in 6 weeks.

Too stop start for teams trying to get momentum in the iddle half of the season etc...

The quicker they get rid of zone footy and put more emphasis on Association footy the better!
by RooShootOhh
Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would be interesting to know everyone's opinions on premiership/league medal etc. favourites at this stage of the season?

Two Wells premiership favourites for mine, although Mallala look to be coming home strong. Hamley will get found out come finals time and Virginia to round out the four could still have an impact

Allmond, Seccafien, Stribling, Montgomerie to compete for the league medal, but wouldn't discount 2013 joint winner Heath Pym who after a slowish start to the season looks to be coming home with a wet sail

Lachy Michael will wrap up best under 21 by a country mile, easily the best under 21 player in the comp and could also feature prominently in the league medal too
by Greggy Gregginson
Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know this sounds harsh but does he even stand out in games? Isn't the idea to revoke permits when the player gets too good, not too tall?
by OnSong
Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are the association finally doing this to recognise its players????

It's actually a feather in the cap for players who have worked their butt off each year.
Just about every other league would be doing this.
If they want players to be proud of playing for the comp, then give them a TOTY jumper or something as recognition and maybe they will feel loved by the league.

Like All Australian for AFL players, its not the be-all but its certainly something nice to reflect back on after you have finished.

Just something a little professional that the league could do to improve IMHO.

The amateur league present each player who is selected in the div 1/2 TOTY a framed picture of the team.
They get invited to the div 1 and div 2 medal count and get presented the framed pic on the night.
Ps Heberle shouldn't be in the TOTY cos he kicked over half his goals in 3 games against Hummocks
#dontpickhebs
by THACHY_7
Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

swingman wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:Medal - S.Galbraith

Would he be a chance to win the 2s medal ? He spent abit of time there didn't he ?

I follow him on twitter and with testimonials like "hardworking wingman who can kick bombs from the arc" you would think he'd have 3 or 4 medals already :lol:
by Freaky Tah
Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clements play much wing? Lachy hasn't.

Really interesting how the wings are picked, out and out wingmen or mids who can play the role

If you pick from genuine wingman there would be no one as good as brad hardie in that position!

Travis Beard smashed him twice this year. Ricky Thomas a genuine wingman too. Dylan wise played a fair bit on the wing before going half back 2nd half
Of the year.
by footys the winner
Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hamley by 3 points.
A real arm wrestle between the teams. Hamley were about three goals up with 10 minutes to play. Mallala hit the front and Hamley fought back.
Mallala still without Earl, Montgomery, Cawrse. If they come back, that will sort out some serious mis matches today on Heberle and Thatch.

Umpiring was fairly average I thought :(

Great game at Hamley Bridge on the weekend. Hamley looked like they were going to run away with it a few times but Mallala just kept fighting back and almost pulled off last gasp victory.
It was a real shoot out and a great standard of footy.
If these 2 sides meet again in the grand final surely they have played each other enough times to realise who needs to be stopped.
Mallala need to stop Duncan, Stribling, Thach and Heberle
Hamley need to stop Montgomery, Clement, Harris and Parish

Take a breath......Mallala need to stop Balaklava first!
by Swamp Donkey
Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey! That's like telling the kids there's no Santa.
by OnSong
Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snags wrote:
Pine Warmer wrote:Heard a little whisper that all uniteds recruits could be heading back to salisbury north

Solly & hood resigned befor season end I heard. And I know Ricky Thomas wants to go back to Salisbury north

Is that 'resigned' or 're-signed'?
by Swamp Donkey
Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I heard Solly and Hood re-signed before seasons end? I don't think United would be overly concerned if the others left, although they are handy A graders
by Greggy Gregginson
Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To be blunt snags my opinion he will milk em dry what would attract him to longies apart from coin we've seen it before
by hairy cat
Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pine Warmer wrote:So solly kicked 39 and played half the year through the middle? Sounds like a pretty good player to me!

The disappointing part for United is that he appeared to have barely broken into a canter.
by Swamp Donkey
Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My view is that finishing bottom is acceptable if the club fosters a community environment that is inclusive to those who live there. If the family enjoys going to their sport on Saturdays, does a club really need to throw around volunteer/donor generated money for their own self indulgence?

Let's not forget senior footy is a competitive sport, it's not really acceptable to finish bottom.
by Ace of Spades
Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My view is that finishing bottom is acceptable if the club fosters a community environment that is inclusive to those who live there. If the family enjoys going to their sport on Saturdays, does a club really need to throw around volunteer/donor generated money for their own self indulgence?

Let's not forget senior footy is a competitive sport, it's not really acceptable to finish bottom.

It's not colts. Finishing bottom is completely unacceptable. I like the comp how it is at the moment, I can't remember the last time we had a season that finished with top 5 or 6 so close. Two wells knocked of hamley and mallala pretty comfortably early in the year then didn't end up making finals..

Fair enough, but it's not AFL either. In context, finishing last in country footy is better than folding trying to be something you ain't. The extracted statement above wasn't about trying to finish last. Given most talk on this site is about cash players, I doubt that will sink in far.
There is an age old saying that a fish rots from the head first. Over enthusiastic country football club power brokers who think $1000 a game is market value need to reassess community priorities. I guess you can't really blame the players..
by Lame Choice
Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

countryfootyfan wrote:Parish from Mallala to Ardrossan? Any truth there??

I heard they are working through a trade at the moment. There are a few sticking points. Mallala want draft picks, Ardrossan want to part ways with players.
by Swamp Donkey
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kirk heberle finished as coach after 1 year . One would think after winning the flag he would continue as coach. The star players have moved on and it would be a good chance to test his coaching out. Maybe he doubts his coaching ability and just had the cattle last season. Or is it that newtron has moved on and the money is not there . Can any one fill me in on his decision to finish up. :D
by Nocyrils
Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
norm11 wrote:I heard today that willi serle to balaklava.

Pretty potent forward line.

Willy will definitly not be at balak. They cant fit his ears in.
by Nocyrils
Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Justin Micheal coach of Sth Clare
Confirmed. Was apparently approached by the Demons to do the job.

Has there been any indication that Justin's brother Lachie will follow him to South?

Gives plenty of momentum to the rumor from last year that he was off to South Clare... Could be the sealer heading into next season
Yeah he had met with them before the 2014 season.

He'll follow Justin across. Big loss. Gotta move on.
by OnSong
Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard new Bombers committee cutting the weekly spend from $6500 to $3000

Wow, $120,000 cut to $55,000! Big cut.. But did hear that last year there weekly budget was $9,500pg considering stribling was on the $1300 or there abouts and heard Duncan and dowdell were also not far off.. I would imagine there budget was very big! Still gotta put Herbele, Hanson, thach, Flynn, zanandrea appleton etc... others were in the mix also but would of been on less then this group...

Market value for a playing coach would not be far off the 1G mark, particularly for a strapping CHF like Hebs
by Swamp Donkey
Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not sure if it has been posted on here.
But I just saw these 2 links on the SANFL thread.
Hamley losing 4 of their best players
Stribling, Duncan and Thach to Kaniva-Leeor FC

http://www.mailtimes.com.au/story/2728635/kaniva-leeor-signs-former-afl-listed-toby-stribling-three-others/

Dowdell to Eastlake FC
http://m.canberratimes.com.au/sport/act-sport/eastlake-sign-former--crows-rookie--ben-dowdell-20141129-11wopz.html

Those 3 + that Seb that are going to kaniva, there weekly payments would be $4,000 a week on just those 4 players! :shock: hardly worth it in my opinion.

You don't have a good word to say about many players do ya snags. Arguably 2 of the top 4 players in APFL last season to a (without seeing any football) lesser comp, that is a great get for kaniva.
I don't think he's being that harsh.. IMO no single player is worth over $1000 a game in country football (maybe in a very extreme case) Gilhaus would be the only one worth 1K a game because he's a quality ruckman which are extremely hard to come by. Of the other 3, Stribling would be the only one you could debate would be worth 1K a game but finding good midfielders is not that hard in comparison to every other position.. All are quality players but personally I wouldn't be paying $1000 a game for them.. Just my opinion
by Greggy Gregginson
Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snags wrote:
GIDDY UP! wrote:Both Leighton boys leaving two wells! Huge lost!! Work related I'm hearing

False.

Snags is on the money once again
by Half Back Flanker
Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snags wrote:
What about the rumours of luke Powell and cicca coming back?

Cicca to Padthaway in the SE I heard
by Swamp Donkey
Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rock the Bridge has been cancelled. Brave call.

Forecast of 41 for Saturday probably wasn't ideal either.

Don't think anything to do with weather. if anything 41 is good sell more drinks.

more to do with sales of tickets. gonna be a lot of funraising to make up for it.

Big shame that didn't work out for hamley tho. But seriously was it ever gonna work??????
Lol
by OnSong
Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One big question is how United go with getting Jake Birchmore from Mallala.

Lodged the clearance for Matt, wondering if they've gone after the younger sibling or not.

I assume Ware, Thompson x2 and Holm are all 3pts, Birchmore would be the final link in the chain?

They want him, he wants to play with his brother, if mallala have to clear him (unsure of that rule) then he will be gone!

Clubs generally end up having to clear a player if he wants to play in another association (at last resort via tribunal), but there is no obligation to clear a player when shifting between clubs in the same league.
by Swamp Donkey
Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snags wrote:Why wouldn't he be fulfilling is full potential if he went to long plains SD? He Wants to play with his brother. That may bring the best out of his footy, going back to the basics of just enjoying footy!

It may well do. Crewy will get the best out of them both I'm sure.
by Swamp Donkey
Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Few familiar faces in this ripper ad filmed at Mallala :lol:

by OnSong
Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don’t quote this or hold this to myself, but talking to a certain Hamley person this morning at work in Hamley, Quote (I think we may be holding a special meeting soon to decide our future due too only 5/6 players attending training, coach not being happy) surely every club struggles for players at training this time of year, find this hard to believe but after recent events (no money from concert and hearing big money still to be paid) the league couldn’t afford Hamley leaving. Maybe someone from Hamley can enlighten the situation
Have noticed some more clearances from them today, another couple to the Barossa. Anyone know which club Appleton heading to?
Strangely I noticed Schahingers clearance has been cancelled, change of heart or just wanting to go to a differant club?
Appleton coming back to South
All jumping ship when things look tough. The ticker of these local Hamley lads is a shame. Hopefully the club doesn't also take the easy option.
by Ace of Spades
Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The problem for Hamley is there is a huge gap in local players at the senior age bracket. You just can't make numbers appear from nowhere. Everyone had a crack at Hamley when the won how many wooden spoons on the trot, the club didn something about it, won a flag and still everyone wants to criticise. Everyone was happy to bag the president who tipped in money then seem awfully surprised when he leaves they wont have as much money around the club.

It seems they are an easy target for everyone to sit back and have a go at, but noone seems to offer any suggestions of how they improve.
They were on the right path getting guys who hung around for a few yrs. It's ultimately the premiershp year's recruiting that could prove to be the downfall.
3 mercenaries in, get the choccies, 3 mercenaries out . Then as others move on through more natural movement, thats when it hurts.
I feel for blokes like Natty and Slok, lads who hang in their thru thick and thin. Wonder if they wld trade the flag from last year to be out of the predicament their beloved club is now in.

They had 3 players in Taylor Greenwood and Haseldine as imports that left and replaced them with 3 more. I dont think it has effected them in one way shape of form to be truthful. Ive been told the club spent less in its premiership year than it did the year before...

And I don't think you will find too many how could argue that 3 players you mention were well worth it.[/quote im more interested to see why hamleys coach left after finishing the season off on a high?. Newton leaves ,cash drys up players leave for more money etc. Then coach chucks it in after just one season. Makes you think ,with cash drying up was his heart really in the club and its future or was he just there for the paper too. Y would any coach leave after winning a flag. Wouldnt you want more success. Maybe hes not as good as coach as he thinks and after stribs and the others left i think he may of started to question his own coaching ability
by Nocyrils
Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nighthawk wrote:
BigV wrote:
I heard all proceeds go to the Support Hamley Foundation.
Have virginia paid its fine from last yr's semi final at lochiel yet? Or its affiliation fees? Seems to be a diffrent set of rules for those guys.

Always will be a different set of rules for them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its always good when you chuck the line out and catch a couple of Mullets!
Sorry Nighthawk i did not mean to hurt your feelings, when your ready to have a grown up conversation please let me know.
Snags thank you for your insightful comments but we all know the rules are clearly in Black and White!

Rules........ not cups BigV
by Swamp Donkey
Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not sure if it has been posted on here.
But I just saw these 2 links on the SANFL thread.
Hamley losing 4 of their best players
Stribling, Duncan and Thach to Kaniva-Leeor FC

http://www.mailtimes.com.au/story/2728635/kaniva-leeor-signs-former-afl-listed-toby-stribling-three-others/

Dowdell to Eastlake FC
http://m.canberratimes.com.au/sport/act-sport/eastlake-sign-former--crows-rookie--ben-dowdell-20141129-11wopz.html

Those 3 + that Seb that are going to kaniva, there weekly payments would be $4,000 a week on just those 4 players! :shock: hardly worth it in my opinion. try double that buddy
by grasshopper22
Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snags wrote:Also see balak have denied Lachy Michael a clearance to go with his brother?

Admin error. He's cleared.
by OnSong
Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hairy cat wrote:
OnSong wrote:
Snags wrote:Also see balak have denied Lachy Michael a clearance to go with his brother?

Admin error. He's cleared.

BEAUTY

And we've cleared Dawson to Lauderdale TAS, his course starts April 13 so there he goes too! ****!
by OnSong
Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100% agree. Absolutely a money issue. Well done Newton & 2014 Hamley committee! Hope it was all worth it at the expense of your club & possibly the league. With all that money, you could've recruited a dozen 21 yo players at around $250 each & created an awesome club environment for them to stay. (God knows the league looked after you with enough points over the years) You may not have won a flag straight away but at least you would be competitive. #bloodonyourhands
Equal shame on the premiership locals whom are leaving. You just gotta ride out tough times. Two Wells had plenty of tough years but at least they always had a good club environment. Same as with United & Eagles currently.
2 things, $250 for 21 year olds is what is driving the money situation out of control, not many if any kids deserve that sort of money...
Secondly, I think you will find the committee went down that path you suggested (without the money u suggested), have a look at these names:
Zanandrea
Bradtke
Oxenham J
Oxenham R
Burchell
Pinch
Parsons

To go with locals
Appleton returning
Darwin R
Ireland returning
Power returning
Frencken returning
Even would and Schahinger aren't that old
All these lads are 19-23 yrs of age, most played regular A's last year (11 of them named in sporting pulse for the GF), to go along with another 5 or 6 Gawler lads in the 2's....

As for environment, story is Newton put on a free BBQ every thurs during preseason, hosted club functions on his property, and from all reports all the players hung around after games....

But let's just focus on the recruitment of 3 blokes, makes a better story hey....
Can't see how Woofa has blamed it on the recruitment of 3 blokes anywhere Roo.. I also don't agree with your statement about not many 21 year olds deserving even $250 a game. I would say guys like Lachy Michael, Greenshields, Appelby, Rowe, Birchmore, Beard, Wise and Slattery (maybe a couple more around the league) would be worth that if they went away from their home clubs to play.

I understand Hamley Bridge struggle for locals, but you can't say that if as many of the players from last years side were not paid as much as they were, that Hamley would be in the same predicament they are now.

I believe that if an A grade side finishes top of the ladder and the B Grade doesn't make finals (or at least challenge) too much money has been spent on not enough players. Look at the predicament in the Hills league this year with Echunga winning the A grade, while their B grade was winless. Obviously too much money was spent on not enough players, or they would have a lot more depth, resulting in better B grade performances (ala Hamley Bridge)

After all, football CLUB's are CLUB's not TEAM's
(This is just my opinion on the situation, not an attack personally or at the Hamley Bridge Football Club who I hope can find a way to remain a successful club)
by Greggy Gregginson
Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snags wrote:Two wells vs crystal brook @ two wells this Saturday 11:30am start. Few A graders still out with cricket finals but hopefully a good decent hit out.

Cock fight?
by Lame Choice
Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What clubs look like having young lads playing in the A grade this season? U21s!
Always interested to see who plays there next gen.
I know two wells will have:
D.wise
B.Daly (best on in last years B grade gf, had a big pre season)
J.Pellizzari might see him self in the mix fresh out of colts.
And couple of colts showing they might be able to have a go - Samuel Harding, Jamie humphreys, Noah Barnett, David hogan.

Pies have a few in the mix:
J. Good
J. Watson
A. Clothier
J. Dunstan
J. Kenny
Stuey Roberts
by Swamp Donkey
Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Premier: Two Wells
Spoon: Hamley
Medal: Jarred Allmond
Runner up: Nigel Osborn
Goals: B Niklaus
Improve: Two Wells/United
Downhill: Hamley

Round 1
Mallala +40
Virginia +40
by GIDDY UP!
Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |