Search found 35 matches

Return

Re: Rnd 10 - Port v Eagles- Post game

No, there was a Port Adelaide Football club playing as the Magpies, just as there is in 2014. *yawns*
Let's try again *sigh*
The Port Adelaide Football Club running around the AFL is known as the Port Adelaide Power.
The Port Adelaide, formerly known as the Port Adelaide Magpies, that was running around in the SANFL until last year no longer exists.
The team currently running around in the SANFL is the Port Adelaide Power Reserves.
They are the Port Adelaide Power Reserves because the majority of their players are listed with the AFL club the Port Adelaide Power.
These players are not quite good enough or are in the process of rehabilitation and therefore must play for the Port Adelaide Power 2nd string. Also known as a Reserve side, which is a common term known throughout many sports.
Except of course to a few deluded people that stubbornly refuse to accept that their beloved Port Adelaide Magpies no longer exists.

Port Adelaide Power can try to badge their reserve team however they like but the fact of the matter is that the independent SANFL club known as the Port Adelaide Magpies no longer exists.

The sooner you guys can accept that fact the sooner we can all move on and focus our despise on the Port Adelaide Power Reserves. And remember, it isn't our fault that the AFL club Port Adelaide Power decided they didn't want to retain an independent SANFL side and opted to get rid of the Port Adelaide Magpies in favour of their own Port Adelaide Power Reserve side.

If anything, if I was a Port Adelaide Magpies fan, I'd be as pissed off as all the other SANFL fans at what has happened by allowing Reserve teams into our league.

Alternatively you can always deny, deny, deny

I'd say the sooner YOU LOT MOVE ON will be a more pivotal moment.

The irony is you try to make matt35 look like some sort of idiot with your explanation.
by Booney
Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 12 - Sturt v Port - POST GAME Discussion

topsywaldron wrote:
pipers wrote:Who were Sturt's best?

Kirkwood and Beard?

Again?

The death of your football team not stopping you asking pointless questions then.

You know nobody cares about the Maggies anymore don't you?

You're right. That's why 3/4 of this forum is whinging about Port Adelaide on a weekly basis.
by Macca19
Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

While the structure of the club and it's SANFL team has changed occasionally in recent years, it's still the same Port Adelaide Football Club that has put a team in the SANFL since the comp started.
by RustyCage
Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All you guys are talking in riddles and tongues.

Cutterman i concur with you whole heartedly !!

The eight SANFL clubs should grow some cojones and P### EM OFF !!!!!!

Some of them were so badly mismanaged for a period of time they saw the money on offer as compensation enough to make the changes they voted for.

I can only assume the supporters of the 6 clubs who voted yes are as vocal to their club managment as they are to supporters of the Magpies?

Have you taken the opportunity to call your boards, CEO's and management "cheating ****", or do you save those sorts of heroics for the supporters who pay their hard earned to simply go along and support their team?

I'd imagine half the spinless jelly fish who have abused Magpie fans over the course of this year wouldn't have the level of intelligence required to obtain memberships, vote at the AGM's or indeed have gone out of their way to make their boards day at the football as uncomfortable as they have for black and white supporters.
by Booney
Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2nd Semi Final - Port v Norwood @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9

Still can't find this Power Reserves team! Can find the Magpies and the Power though. Keep kidding yourselves but the stats won't back you up either! Port just won their 44th minor premiership by the way!

Holding back of AFL players is nothing new either in spite of the way some are carrying on.
by matt35
Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The VFL must have some pretty stupid qualification rules if a player for a club who is still involved in the afl finals can't play at the club they are aligned to.
by RustyCage
Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

Will any Norwood supporters be boycotting this game?

Conversely
Will any Port Adelaide supPORTers be boycotting this game ?

Nope, all my plans are in place to return home from Melbourne in time for the Grand Final on Sunday.

Big weekend for Port Adelaide supporters, preliminary final and Grand Final in one weekend!
by Booney
Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure SANFL ladder

johntheclaret wrote:
Rising Power wrote:When is the pure grand final being held?

Not this year that's for sure

So no Grand final? This competition is a farce.
by Booney
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That would have happened in previous years would it not?
by bennymacca
Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

We exist to give our AFL-listed players a run.
by Mic
Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Final Rematch

Forget the GF rematch for next season and have Norwood vs North at The Parade in the traditional timeslot. Make the most of a Norwood vs Port game when they aren't competing against a Power home game.
by Aerie
Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

JohnnyG wrote:I guess Bruggermann is happy to play for only $100 per game for the Port reserves reserves side and $400 per game for any Power reserves games he gets to play in.

Or go back to mallala if not selected for $1K+
by Hazbeen
Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Peter Motley Oval

Fantastic. Used to play mixed netball against Mots, what a buzz that was mixing with football royalty.

Encountered him on the short course at The Pat one day, mid week, with a mate. We asked him if we could play with him as he told us to play through. He let us, it was an absolute pleasure. A memory I'll not let go easily.
by Booney
Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Premiership Odds SANFL 2015

Get over it mate

Eagles looking in good shape, but still wouldnt have them on the second line of betting with Norwood. Norwood would have to be faves, Adelaide Reserves are no sniff at all, they should be bottom 3.. Sturt are looking alright and I think they are overs on that market
by human_torpedo
Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Penbo's Blues

I think he's a flog.
by Booney
Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Penbo's Blues

For those unaware this is Penbo.

by Gozu
Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Rising Power wrote:
heater31 wrote:The Cows are sponsored by CUB are they not??

As are Port Adelaide.

And Norwood by Coopers.
by PatowalongaPirate
Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rd 2 South v Port at the BOT Friday 7.10

Ports side looks bad. South by 8 goals
by sib
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 4 - Norwood v Port @ Adelaide Oval (Fri N 24/4)

Only really since 2001 that the previous years' grand finalists have played ANZAC Day every year

2000 - Norwood v Sturt
1997 - Port v Norwood
1996 - Port v West & North v WWT
1994 - Port v WWT & South v Sturt
1993 - Port v Sturt & South v North
1992 - North had the bye

Edit: 2004 no games on ANZAC Day, but Power v Western Bulldogs
The Anzac Day Grand Final rematch was a tradition for a long time in the twentieth century.

My records only go back to the year of my birth, 1954, but in 1954, 1956 and then every year from 1958 until 1985 inclusive the Grand Final rematch was played on Anzac Day or on April 26th if Anzac Day fell on a Sunday. Occasionally, especially if Anzac Day fell on a Saturday other games would be played as well, but the two Grand Finalists always met on that day.

After North played Glenelg in the Grand Final in 1985, the powers that be decided to program a "blockbuster" on Anzac Day rather than the two Grand Finalists, thus from 1985 until 1997 we rarely if ever got the two Grand Finalists doing battle on Anzac Day. Since then I think they have every year other than the year 2000. Even in 2004 Central and West, the two previous year's Grand Finallists played on the holiday Monday fro Anzac Day, so the tradition continued.
by robranisgod
Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R8 - Centrals v Adelaide Reserves @ Elizabeth

UK Fan wrote:
bennymacca wrote:
Take a break and let the adults talk for a while.

Its lunchtime and you must be getting cranky. how about you go and get some lunch.

Get back to us in 3-4 hours when you are done FC.

by am Bays
Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 9 - Central v Port @ Playford Alive (Sat 6/6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWo7MlCZkM

The period of play between the 6:40 and 7:20 marks...how close was this to the end of the game?

Pretty much cost them the game.

If no free kick was awarded it would have been Centrals by five points with about 2 minutes to go.

Instead it goes down for Summo to goal and put us 7 points clear, another behind making it the 8 point margin.

Was pretty silly, of all the blokes to pick on, old Butch. :lol: The crowd certainly gave the boys a nice send off. Anyway, I hope the locals enjoyed their day out. :lol:
by Booney
Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood FC statement

To start with i do not condone racist comments.

However i can sense the frustration by a lot of Norwood and all SANFL footy supporters at the overuse of PAFC runners they have quite a history of this.

There are other ways of getting the message across e mail your presidents or phone them and lodge complaints.

I always thought the role of a runner was to deliver a message and GET OFF TH GROUND .

I assume the runner was Eugene Warrior from what i have read he has been spending an extraordinary time on the ground at most of the games coaching these poor headless players that cannot make decisions.

This has been happening for most of this year.

I know that the the Sturt president lodged a complaint with the SANFL and this spineless mob just gave the PAFC a warning.

Against my better judgement and refusal to attend AFL RESERVES games i was convinced to attend the Centrals v Power Reserves at Elizabeth the same tactic was used by the PAFC ie Eugene being the 19th man on the field of play.

I would say that in the last quarter at Elizabeth he spent at least 20 minutes on the ground coaching.

He was booed and jeered by quite a number angry supporters he was voted BOG on the day for his fantastic effort of on field coaching good job you won the game. ( PS and no racist comments were heard against Eugene )

Personally i was disappointed and irate that i e mailed Kris Grant of my concerns of the blatant cheating by a 50 million dollar AFL club very pathetic by the PAFC to win at all costs also mentioned the possibility of violence at SANFL games Kris contacted the SANFL and also forwarded my email to them.

Obviously no action has been taken what a gutless and spineless organisation we have now one that panders to the AFL.

To tell you the truth i have not followed it up with Kris.

So once again.

NO AFL IN THE SANFL.

You might not condone racist comments but you seem to have gone a long way to try and justify them. ( Alleged comments )
by Booney
Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood FC statement

Anyway, all this is beyond the point. It's disappointing to see that someone thought they could racially vilify someone. I would've hoped football supporters were better than that these days. The fact people still think it's appropriate to throw out racial slurs indicates the importance of continuing to educate people about racism and the need for people of high profile to continue taking a public stance against it.
by Dogwatcher
Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 SANFL Broadcasting

Surprised at the Adelaide Reserves games, thought it would be higher.
Nevertheless the two reserve teams have clocked up 9 of 16 games.
56% for the AFL reserve teams is pretty good considering the TV deal was paid for by the SANFL :roll:

We're both SANFL showdowns televised? If so you are double counting which brings you back down to 7/16.

And for 16 games in a 10 team comp you would expect each team to be represented roughly 20% of the time, which for these two combined would be 6.4 games

Maybe you need a stats class john?
by bennymacca
Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Surely the AFL can now afford a Reserves Comp

As discussed on here two days ago they can afford it now but they are not going to do it

from this new TV deal the money will go to:

AFL players - as percent sharing as part of their EBA
The clubs - which will be used to hire more staff for their elite players, retire debt, expand footy programs.
Expand the game in the Northern markets - SA, WA and VIC are already hooked so no need to spend the same amount of money there.
Retire AFL debt
A national womens competition
Infrastructure grants
Increasing the payroll at AFL house

The AFl has no need for a reserves competition when it's 2nds teams are playing in good state league competitions which is far cheaper than running an AFL Reserves competition.

It will not happen in the foreseeable future i.e. the life of this TV ddeal.

it will br brought up though, to keep the soverign SANFL, AFL Victoria, WAFL clubs in line as a stick to keep the state league competitions favourable to the AFL clubs.

Get excited about the rumours of a national reserves competition if you wish though
by am Bays
Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 Live scores and chat

Thought I'd take a close look at Eugene Warrior and the time he spent on the ground on Saturday at Alberton, been a fair bit of talk about how long he spends out there. Fair call, he does indeed spend some time out there, looks to be coaching and directing traffic, not something new to the game. He also spends quite a bit of time on the head set to Hocking up in the box and puffing and panting on the boundary from his last run back in. :lol:

Now, for the South "runner", who is it? I'm not sure why he has "runner" on his shirt, he walks everywhere. At the start of the third term he was on the field as the siren went, about 15m from the centre square. He left the field, for the first time, at the 17 minute mark. Twice he got within about 15m of the boundary, took counsel from the boundary coaches, then he just proceeded to walk back to CHB and marshal the troops. He spent the remainder of the third quarter either across half back for South or inside Port's forward 50.

Just thought I'd add some balance to this current discussion, but, then again, it is Port Adelaide so balance won't really be needed, just hysterics.
by Booney
Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL teams to stay, clubs to receive $250k this year - Ol

So what's your answer? ( If you say "kick them out" it's clearly not on the agenda short term. )

1. Hold Olsen accountable to his original stipulation that both AFL Reserves teams had to operate under the same model. That would start by making Port play all games away, handing each true SANFL club an additional home game.
2. Either introduce a Crows Reserves Reserves team or remove Ports "Acadamy" team. (Prefer 2nd option)
3. Ensure top ups like Summerton (most highly paid non AFL player in the SANFL) are not allowed - and set much stricter criteria for top ups to ensure any player with aspirations to play SANFL is better rewarded at an SANFL club.

There's a start Booney - thoughts??

Some good ideas.

For some time I've said Adelaide should have a reserves team, at the time of re-zoning Adelaide should have got half of Ports metro and country zones, as they need less they get less in terms of access to "top ups". Adelaide play home games at Thebarton, Set them up, as close to anyway, a 10th club. Then there can be limits on AFL listed at league level, then the draw becomes less muddied with 10 league and 9 reserves sides as now.

I agree on the top ups, Summerton is and has been a class act for many years, getting to have him as a top up when Adelaide's captain is playing bush whacker league is all up the shit. No doubt.

As for holding Olsen and co. to account, who does? The people currently weighing up how important $250,000 P.A is?
by Booney
Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAFooty.net SANFL Footy Tipping Comp - Prize$

Rising Power wrote:Are finals included in this comp?

Yes
by Dutchy
Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Mark Taylor page

Peshewar 1998
by am Bays
Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How would Port fans feel if there was a National Reserves comp and Port Power reserves went and played in that and the Magpies stayed in the SANFL?

Would take a while for them to re-establish themselves in the SANFL with players etc.

That would be a great result for the league IMO.

I can't see how this could possibly happen. If there is ( which I doubt ) an AFL reserves league set up that will end the Port Adelaide Football Clubs presence in the SANFL, for good.

I think most of us agree that once Port entered the AFL, their presence in the SANFL should have ceased (and from memory that was Port's preferred option.) Again we reflect on the incompetence of the SANFL administrators who insisted they remain as an entity in the SANFL, but were shunted out to Ethelton.

I agree -IF an AFL reserve Comp was introduced - it would be goodbye for good. But that's not happening any time soon.
by Hazydog
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's fine, Booney. I have nothing against Power squad members playing for Port, I just know that they see themselves as Power players, not Magpies. Any sensible person would. Ask any one of them. I would be very surprised if they didn't say they belong to the Power before they would say they belong to the Magpies.
Cheers

I think you'll find they see themselves as Port Adelaide footballers, but hey ho.
by Booney
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 SANFL Grand Final

I must admit I often get on here and stir the SANFL faithful, but I am of the feeling too that it doesn't feel the same if the Magpies win circa 2014. Make no mistake Port Adelaide is Port Adelaide regardless of moniker IMO and I love the development it has given our AFL team, but would probably prefer the old system of the Mini draft on a SANFL level. Port by 26 points

On another note when are they going to drop the N in SANFL, hardly a national comp. American like with their World Series

No, it won't feel the same and there's few people on here that will understand what feelings you and I, and a couple of others, will have.

Regardless, a team wearing prison bars in the SANFL Grand final means I'm there and I'm wanting them to win. I couldn't have it any other way.
by Booney
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye Football Park

Do you mean the trial game? When Gavin Wanganeen introduced himself to the AFL as a young star?
Sold out crowd. Wet day. About 89/90?
IIRC Port played Geelong in a trial match at Footy Park in early 1990.

Also, in 1993 Port played Collingwood at Footy Park in a trial match as well:

n2pX_zLuV_o

I went to the Port vs Collingwood match.

A couple of observations :

Firstly I disagree with David Wildy's opening comment about the guernsey's looking alike. I thought that they were clearly different. As a non Port supporter, I wish that they had stuck to their guns and insisted on keeping the prison bar black and white guernsey. It is too late now but why could the AFL have three blue and white sides, two of which are navy blue and white, but only one black and white side. I thought that in the days before "away" guernseys, Collingwood vs North Melbourne and Collingwood vs Geelong were more of a clash Guernsey wise than Collingwood vs Port Adelaide.

Mark Tylor had a great game, kicking five goals. I rember Leigh Matthews saying that Port's spine, I think that it was Mark Tylor, Darren Smith, Stephen Williams, Greg Phillips and Roger Delaney was AFL standard.
by robranisgod
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did they not also continually battle with the Ethelton Magpies before "they could never be torn apart"?
I understand those that want the Magpies out, generally want to do it out of revenge, but you will be punishing the wrong beast. You will not find a Magpies fan that wants them dead, and a good percentage of them do not even follow the Power. Those die yards that continued to follow their team, in spite of everything, are the ones that also stood by the sanfl.
On the other hand, there are plenty of Power fans that could not care less about the magpies now, many of them actually want them eliminated.
Kill the Magpies and you make a faction within the Power very happy, and punish loyal fans that stood by the sanfl, in one swift stroke.

Non-Port fans telling the masses how Port fans see things, interesting.

One your first point - without doubt the early years were a tumultuous time between the AFL and SANFL bodies, some of it our own doing, some of it the SANFL's doing. Internally the black and white of old who didn't adopt the extra colour on the guernsey were ostracized because of it, they were sent to Ethelton (an SANFL directive), they were not allowed to host events at Alberton (again, an SANFL directive) and felt the best people we had in SANFL land had been taken away. They had, from administrators to club volunteers the family was split like a nasty divorce and some chose Mum and some chose Dad.

As I've noted recently on here that divide has never been less than what it is now, whether that be from natural attrition, people walking away, time healing all wounds or a composite of all of that there's never been a more harmonious blend than there is now. There's far less "anti-AFL" than there was at the turn of the century. Perhaps just accepting that things have changed has occurred for some and it is now some 20 years on from that time.

What there now is, however ( and It's not a theory I subscribe to ) is a large number of people who want the Magpies gone from the SANFL and when they do leave they want us to leave with a middle finger in the air to the SANFL. I can sort of see why, much of the unrest 15-20 years ago was on the back of SANFL directives designed to lessen the AFL influence on the SANFL side and stop a Port Adelaide monopoly on the SANFL premiership. (Funny, we'd had one for nearly 30 years :D ). What that did was drive the Magpies into a slow death, the early 2000's were not a time to remember on or off field for the Magpies. Times were tough, dire in fact. Then again without the SANFL we wouldn't be anything, not just who we are, we just wouldn't be. To deny the SANFL as part of our rich history is absurd and only those who don't remember the great times would feel that way, IMO. The three in a rows, the 5 in 6 years, keeping North to 1 goal. Good times.

I think the vast majority of this groundswell is from people in their mid-20's who don't really remember the 1990 bid, the anger that came with it and followed us until 1997 nor do they remember the great divide created internally by our push into the AFL.

There will never be a kid from Rosewater play league football for the Magpies again, not a kid who is playing Grass Hoppers now, anyway, but that's what course we set ourselves on in 1990 and whilst it's a sad day in the eyes of many it's been compensated for with an AFL premiership and thousands standing arm in arm at Adelaide Oval with the promise you'll never tear us apart. Again.
by Booney
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

These are the games Port fans have grown to hate in recent times, the games where we are expected to win and win without too much fuss, all too often we’ve seen these games derail our season but this group feels like it has more about it and on the weekend it showed that much by heading to Melbourne and taking care of Carlton at the MCG by 28 points.

Leading into the game I noted to some mates that the Carlton $1.94 Port $1.90 betting seemed off to me, what was I missing? Port, on the back of a brutal win over Richmond had lost a couple of soldiers but the Blues wins included Fremantle in Melbourne down on big men stocks and Gold Coast away who have no big men at all by just by 11 points. I didn’t see the game being anywhere near that close and my remarks “Is $1.90 a gift?” were bang on. ( Gamble responsibly, use money you find in your wife’s purse ).

It was a genuinely scrappy affair for much of the first half. Good signs early when Dixon marked and kicked truly to get us on the board and the forward line options came into play as Georgiades, Fantasia and Gray all had majors on the board at ¼ time. If Carlton could kick they might have done some more damage going the other way but they can’t, so despite the best efforts of Casboult who, and it doesn’t happen often, had the better of Jonas on the night, the Blues were a goal down at ¼ time and 4 down at half time as Gray exerted some class on the contest. He had 3 by half time, Georgiades had chipped in with another and when Cripps got too close to big Scooter Lycett the big man took advantage of the 50m penalty and slotted it through.

After the main break we were far more polished with our ball use through the midfield as Amon began to cut his way through the Carlton half back line on the back of Wines continuing his excellent start to the season winning midfield ball along with Byrne-Jones taking the game on from the half back line. Amon got due reward with a magnificent contest at half forward followed by a long raking goal on his left, he’s now set himself a standard for his performances and he’s living up to those standards week on week now.

Two other players building in front of our eyes, Georgiades had his most complete game at AFL level, 15 touches, 5 marks, 3 goals, 2 tackles, 5 I50’s while Toddy Marshall felt like he had the break out game I’ve been calling for, 19 touches, 9 marks and a goal and he looked right at home playing the back up ruck role in the second half, might just have found the freedom he needs to get right into the contest.

Defensively we can’t ask anymore of Aliir, he’s been sensational coming into our back mix and he again on the weekend led the way with defensive marking and rebound defending, I’m sure Clurey and Jonas are enjoying his work as much as anyone. Byrne-Jones as noted above offered some rebound, Burton has been quietly effective the last 2 weeks and poor old Hammer couldn’t raise a gallop after copping a big, high corky.

Our forward half did exactly what we want, everyone contributed with Woodcock joining the party late to see all the front 6 hit the scoreboard. Rozee was clearly impacted by his corky, he should be moving more freely this Sunday night when we take on St Kilda at home on Anzac Day.

Boon’s best : Wines, Marshall, Amon, Georgiades, Aliir, Gray.
by Booney
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |