Search found 101 matches

Return

Re: Round 12 - Norwood v Central @ The Parade (Fri N 27/6)

Wedgie wrote:Im going to go just to start fights and ring up 5AA the next day and blame Central supporters.

That chook mask might be a bit of a giveaway Wedge.

Regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - Norwood v Central District - Post Game

Nwd 8: 11
Dogs 4.7

Centrals to miss the finals for first time since 1999. The end of the era.

Tell me something i already did not know.

I will stick to my statement from the begining of the the year if Central win 4 to 6 games it will be a very good year !

I am a realist this is not the same team as say three years ago.

The key word is have a guess.

REBUILDING !
by Apachebulldog
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - Glenelg v Eagles @ Gliderol (Sun 6/7)

Booney wrote:
Seriously, can anyone see this lot ever dragging themselves off the canvas?

If they prove incapable of it by themselves then they could always host reserves for an AFL club to drag them up off the canvas, like that other mob did...
by Pseudo
Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Decline of the long serving SANFL player since 2009

It probably does not surprise anyone to see this table. This represents the number of players whose career in each year spanned 10 seasons. It does include AFL listed players who got dropped from their AFL side (or promoted to the SANFL side ;) ), so it may be a bit artificial after 1990, and particularly 1997. I don't think it masks the fact that there are certainly not as many players who are long servers to the League. Or at least return to the SANFL after whatever absence may be - AFL, country, work etc

1990 46
1991 45
1992 46
1993 36
1994 29
1995 35
1996 36
1997 40
1998 34
1999 29
2000 36
2001 38
2002 38
2003 37
2004 35
2005 32
2006 31
2007 30
2008 39
2009 27
2010 34
2011 26
2012 28
2013 20
2014 22* as of Round 13
by spell_check
Thu May 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Decline of the long serving SANFL player since 2009

True, and really sad. The SANFL is pinched at both ends (many of the really promising or accomplished enter the AFL system, and equally there are plenty of ammo/country clubs that offer more money for less work, plus the state leagues are really a national market and there's less resistance than ever to moving interstate if the money is right), and so too many players who'd play a full decade career not long ago, drift away after half a decade now.

On the night that Callinan plays his 100th SANFL game* tomorrow night, Norwood could have five 100-gamers running around for them (albeit Bode and Craig Evans have played the bulk of their ton elsewhere). That's not too bad, but it's notable that of that 5 (and there'd be 6 if Jimmy Allan weren't injured), no-one has played 150 games. It seems like no-one's even very close to 150 games. Not only have we lost the Garry McIntoshes (guys who persist through the SANFL all the way for 10 years +), but we've also lost the Brett Jameses (those who come back to the SANFL after a relatively brief AFL career, and rather than playing a half-hearted farewell season or two, throw themselves into it, become club leaders and clock up 200 SANFL games).
by SimonH
Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

Should do, it's the same dickhead.
by dedja
Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

nice mention of the sturt cheer squad.
the the bottom feeders of the sanfl supporters
by redden whites
Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Rezoning

It might be quite difficult for me to change teams mate, but I'll think about it. I won't just go making a split second decision to go and support another team though, it will take time.
Booney, I was surprised your profile hasn't already changed to show the Eagles as your SANFL team.

Kurt Slaven will be around shortly to give you your membership pack.

Here is the link to the team song if you want to practice it......

http://www.wwtfc.com.au/?page_id=328

And don't forget to do the actions...

aTEPC7SAF8E
by Pseudo
Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Finals Predictions.

Rising Power wrote:I don't think anyone would be disappointed if South won it this year. Anyone apart from West supporters that is.

I'd be disappointed if South won and we didn't. However; if another team was to win instead of Norwood, I'd rather it be the Panthers.
by leggies
Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live scores

Faark off scum.
by dedja
Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live scores

Did not seem to be much noise for Port Reserves apart from the booing so just goes to show Power ( and Crows ) supporters are not real keen on supporting their reserves teams.
Very proud of Norwood for hanging in there and coming back for a gutsy win.
Go Panthers next week to make it a real GF.
by SDK
Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We Need You South

Cant believe how happy this Panther tragic is atm, can honestly say I havent seen a better performance from a South side in many,many years.
Have no fear, if we go down next week it wont be for a lack of trying, I can tell you.
We have 50 years of hunger to sate. :twisted: :twisted:

Yes there will be a few ol southees dusting off the scarf and jumping on the bandwagon, but who gives a s--t. We will need all the support we can muster next Sunday against the POWER RESERVES, so any other clubs supporters who are passionate about the SANFL can jump on board too, your support will be most welcome. :)
by blueandwhite
Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm with the Panthers for this coming match.
Keep the SANFL grand final AFL free!
by Psyber
Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'll jump on the bandwagon with one proviso. I want to hear the Yee-Oh chant that reverberated around Adelaide Oval in 1964. As a 9 year old I never understood what it meant but it certainly was spine-tingling. Can any other old timers tell me why South supporters used to chant it?

Also if it is a Norwood vs South Grand Final will it be the first time these two teams have clashed in a Grand Final since 1899? Given that they are two of the three oldest clubs in the league that is remarkable.

Yes the the Yee-oh chant is still used by a few panther tragics- mainly by the more senior members and supporters. Im unsure but I was once told that the "Ye-ohs" refers to South being called "Ye Old Freshwaters" back in the 1870s/80's and 90's. They were called the freshwaters because the River Torrens was then the source of fresh water for the colony back then, and it was central to South Adelaides original district.

Yes, Im pretty sure that if South do make the GF v Norwood it would be the first time the 2 sides have met in the GF since 1899. South won 6 flags and were runners up twice in the 1890s.

Norwood and South are in fact the 2 oldest existing clubs in the SANFL. The Port Adelaide Football ceased to exist a few years ago when they merged in the "One club" deal with the Port Adelaide AFL football club. Port Adelaide are no longer a member club of the SANFL.They now have a reserves side in the SANFL under license from the SA Football commission.
by blueandwhite
Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Port v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 14

Norwood v South even better for the comp
by CUTTERMAN
Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live Scores

They could continue to do the hard years or just align themselves to an AFL club and stack their team with AFL listed players.

Of course they'll always still be the Panthers ... oh, hang on
by dedja
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OK. After 3 hours of not talking , I finally thought hey that's enough sulking for a grown man and told the missus I was going to the shop.

I want to say thanks to the Panthers for a great ride this season. I went to most home games and the odd away game. Plus all 3 finals.
Most games I went with the "Old Man", who was 16 the last time South won the flag .
So it's his fault I ended up following a team that I have never seen in a Grand Final.

I thought I better text mum to see if he was ok , as at the final siren he looked liked someone had stolen his last dollar.

Mum's text " He said he is jacked off cos they played well and got pipped at the post by imports. He has followed them for a long time. He is eating chocolate and he seldom does" ( diabetic ).

South Australia sometimes gets described as a "backwater" , but we love our state and our local footy. This is something people involved with the AFL and other states just don't get and will never get !!!

Good Luck to the Legs next week.
by The Panther
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations Norwood

Congratulations Norwood: the best performed sovereign team in a compromised competition. What a shame that it will be forced to play a scratch match next week for the sake of getting game time into another league's reserve players, rather than earning its title in a Grand Final against another properly-matched sovereign team.

Congratulations South Adelaide: pure minor premiers, and thus the best performed team by the only possible measure between properly-matched sovereign teams. What a shame - and indeed farce - that the Panthers were forced to battle from fourth position on the compromised ladder.

I might have gone to next week's game as a matter of support for the league, had it been between two proper opponents. As it is, the season is now over. Thus ends the first year under occupation from that bastard eastern league. I look forward to when the interlopers leave - for whatever reason - and Our League is restored.
by Pseudo
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Congratulations Norwood

I definitely will not be at the GF this year .

The first one I have missed in a long long time.

No interest .

Absolute BS year !!!!!
by southee
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To all those who got behind the Panthers efforts the last three weeks, I thank you for the support it was welcomed.

Thats it for me for 2014, I wont have to be bothered reading all the bullshit from the Alberton mob anymore this year.

Give 'em heaps Norwood and bury them.
by prowling panther
Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

Booney wrote:
Big weekend for Port Adelaide supporters, preliminary final and Grand Final in one weekend!

And the saddest thing is all of the players training at Alberton this week will be wanting to play in a Prelim not a SANFL Grand FInal...
by Dutchy
Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Daniel's article is spot on.

Well done.
by topsywaldron
Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I cant believe Im writing this, a few bevvies have helped, I want to ignore this fargn Grand Final but this competition is such a great and historical one, South Australians do not understand what they have, so here it goes:

GO U LEGS
by wild dog
Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

Of course there were some spare spots at AO with 38k, there've been crowds of 52k plus at AFL games. My girlfriend and I went to the Port Freo game with a crowd in the high 30s and she thought it was similar to that before we knew the official number. Very good crowd, very good tv ratings, the SANFL will be more than happy and they should be.
Just looked more than 14,000 empty seats.
Half the Riverbank stand was empty and the top tiers of the other stands were sparcely populated also plenty of room to walk freely around the hill. I honestly thought around the 32k mark. Either way was a decent crowd but I would of expected similar if it was Norwood v South as I reckon 30,000 plus were supporting Norwood. Very small Port turn out

Nearly 39,000 and a great game. Definitely more Norwood supporters than Port but still a lot of Port people there. There was no spare seats in the bottom tear. It was a great day as i predicted and left the profits of doom without to much to whinge about.

You think the "profits of doom" are whinging about one fricken game.

You have NFI. Let's see how many of those 39,000 turn up in the middle of July.
This year's league attendances have had the 2nd lowest in 10 years. And that's including the novelty factor or maybe it should be termed the 'macabre curiosity' factor.

I'm sure the SANFL will be overjoyed at the 39k turn out, with the first GF at AO, supposedly biggest rivalry in the state, blardy blardy. Do you think the SANFL will survive on that one game a year??
by johntheclaret
Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

We know it will survive, the afl can't afford for it not to.

What the people you so glibly dismiss as having nfi want is for the competition to mean something to the wider community.

However not even the tinfoil hat afl tragics like yourself have the effrontery to suggest that Port not being able to select the best 21 players from those available to them in a freaking grand final does anything to enhance the league.
by topsywaldron
Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eight days later and still buzzing!!
Oh and incase I forgot to mention it -
Sucked in $cummerton and Shocking!!
by fester69
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

Kieran McGuinness won our B&F tonight and then announces his retirement from the SANFL.
Huge loss for the club, fantastic player and top bloke. Best wishes for the future and thanks for the memories K-Mac
by Jim05
Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R u to b a member of ur favourite SANFL club in 2015?

Adapting to change is not a problem, getting bent over and reamed up the keister is what I have an issue with.
If condescending superciliousness makes you feel good though - be my guest 8)
by twosheds
Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Gotta love how Bickley keeps referring to the AFL Clubs in the SANFL as "The State League Teams" :roll:

Just on that... What happened to McDermott?
I hadn't listened for ages & turned it on a couple of weeks ago & the 'bloke with the best head for radio' is gone!

I think many agree with Cornes' article but really, is anyone listening anymore?
The AFL & its AFL Clubs will get what they want - they have so far :evil:
by LPH
Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood VS Adelaide

The SANFL is a farce if the Crows are allowed to get away with moving this. Surely then the spineless SANFL fat cats who are supposed to be auditing and reviewing the AFL Reserves situation need to put their collective feet down and tell them to get f..ked and whilst they are at it change ASAP the Port model so it is exactly the same as the Crows model.
by on the rails
Mon May 04, 2015 12:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood VS Adelaide

Wedgie wrote:Maybe Norwood will get offered something to make them back flip again.

Unfortunately I tend to agree with you. We will talk a big game now but will get offered something and fold again.
by stan
Mon May 04, 2015 9:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live Scores - Round 17b

Hang in there Bays
by tkr
Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So the apocalypse still hasn't happened!!! Why do you people keep blaming the AFL sides, I think you should clean up your own backyards first. How many of the other 8 teams have improved their membership base? Face the facts that the SANFL is just a breeding pond for the AFL.

SANFL always has and always will be a breeding ground for the AFL, we don't dispute that fact, but thats just part of the competition, its not the 100% sole purpose that Port and the Crows - and the AFL - would like. It should also be a genuine 2nd tier comp for 2nd tier players, either guys with AFL aspirations, retiring/delisted AFL players or grassroots footballers that want to play the highest level they can. Clubs that the local community can engage with in suburbia and support on an even playing field.

Sadly it is all skewed to the AFL wants...and thats what has pissed off many.
by Dutchy
Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re:

Talk about putting 2 and 2 together to reach 22.

Out of every 20 coach sackings, there'd be lucky to be one who is permanently replaced (not just caretaker until the end of the year) by someone who already works for the club. Plus if Norwood fails badly in 2016 and beyond, part of the blame would now be on Cotts, as he's part of the coaching team. So taking the new position of Director of Coaching and Development would hardly be a wise gameplan if he's gunning to be the next senior coach of the NFC. He woulda been better staying at the Crows if that were the goal.

And in 2014 Dugga was robotically following Bassett's every move (quite a feat seeing that Bass wasn't in the state), but in 2015 he was entirely his own man in the coach's box... geez.

Deep down in places they don't talk about in parties, some Centrals supporters secretly barrack for Norwood. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. :lol:

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

Maybe Sommerton is sick of playing for a zombie club. He's still a shitey little quisling though.

All the other crap about the AFL clubs recruiting this late in the season is laughable. I mean it's not as if the SANFL and most of the clubs see the comp as anything other than a practice comp for the AFL is it?

The clubs gave up the moral right to complain about sh*t like this in 2013.
by topsywaldron
Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I read through the comments section of that article against my better judgment. I really should've known better.
by Magellan
Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sure, the comp is compromised, I agree with that sentiment RB. But it's the supporter's choice to barrack for two teams. People are entitled to their own justifications for whom they support, as I've said before, and if someone wants to back two sides then be my guest.

A conflict of interest was imposed on those SA footy fans from 2014 who supported an SANFL side and the Crows. Most that have kept a flame for the local club can't let the Crows go. To circumvent the very apparent problem of supporting two teams (a point of ridicule for any fan who takes their footy seriously) they have constructed a convenient fiction that they only support the Crows in the AFL, and not the reserves in the SANFL, notwithstanding they're the same club which has a team that competes directly with their SANFL side.

Again, each to their own, but to me it makes no sense. If you love the Crows, then 'show the pride' or whatever and support them 100%. If you love your local club, then get behind them. Don't sit on the fence. Have the bollocks to declare where your allegiance lies.

Rant over (again!).

What about if you've always loved your club, are dead against the AFL reserves but also furious with your club for their role in the Crows and Port reserves teams?

Tricky.
by topsywaldron
Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cornes complaint

i think both of these clubs just arent used to playing in front of oppositon crowds. both normally play to a stadium filled with their own supporters. look at the whingeing from them both on the 1 game a year when they face a stadium packed with opposition supporters (when they dont host the showdown) how many times have i read of one group of supporters planning a "boycott' when it is the other clubs home game because of "feral" crowd behaviour?..... bit different when the shoe is on the other foot i guess :roll:

i have never had a problem with crowd behaviour at Norwood, and have been with my kids in the past. and if i can ever be bothered going to a game again, i woldnt have a problem taking the kids there again.

good on the norwood supporters for making them feel uncomfortable. maybe the message will eventually get out that they arent welcome
by tipper
Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State Team

VALE PARK wrote:I wonder what Lindner,Euctice,Carey,Pope,Window,Simunsen,Wedding,Motley,Bagshaw,Head,Marker,Darley would be thinking?

That they could get a game.
by Magellan
Thu May 19, 2016 9:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State Team

RB wrote:There was a time when a full round of games was played in SA if the State team were playing interstate.

There was a time when a full round of games was played in SA...
by Pseudo
Mon May 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Junk article, although at least the situation is getting some press. (there is no such thing as bad publicity..right?)

Mentions some stats and then reminisces about the old times. Makes no attempt to delve deeper into why crowds are down. Some vague comments about clubs needing to change and find new ways of engaging the masses.

I too recall his argument when the debate was on in earnest. Bigger crowds. More media. Standard will suffer if the AFL listed players go elsewhere. But most of all, Sando and his Crows need a reserves team to keep pace with the likes of Hawthorn and Geelong. It just has to happen.

I notice in the article he states the standard of the league is dropping. That is up for debate, but regardless my assumption is that Bone could count on one hand the number of SANFL games he's attended in the past 5-10 years.

He finishes with this peculiar pearl of wisdom:

The AFL is a monster and it is getting bigger by the day. It cannot and will not be stopped. If you can’t beat it, join it.
by saintal
Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

Pokemon v God. SaFooty has reached its pinnacle!
by Wedgie
Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When Roo says "I love the SANFL but....." it reminds of when people say "I'm not racist but........"
by Wedgie
Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ben Warren and Norwood part company!

Grenville wrote:How has Fester (the ostrich) taken the news?

Not at all well!!
Two time Norwood Football Club Premiership Player, Premiership Coach but more importantly someone I call MATE.
Thanks Dugga.
by fester69
Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL ROUND 14

Righto, this weeks prognostications:

Sturt to prevail over the Bulldogs in a close 'un. Rune Gilfoy to get a run purely on the basis of his name and will dominate, in which Roy Laird will admit post-match that 'we've been runed!'

The Eagles to account for North, who'll probably go down in an honorable loss after playing three quarters of good footy. Debutante Jordan Sweet finally gets a chance, and will win the hit-out count leaving a sour taste in the Eagles mouth (beak?).

South to stop the Bloods' winning run in another close one, a couple of key outs for Westies swinging it in the Panthers' favour. It'll be level up to lemon time, then Bates will catch Crabb midway in the last, forcing a turnover that changes momentum but tastes horrible.

Norwood to knock off the PoSAs in another tight tussle. Attending Crows fans will receive a complementary set of industrial strength earmuffs to prevent permanent hearing damage from the complimentary titanium strength drum-kits that Norwood fans will receive upon entry. Also, if played in the ruck, Pinyon might steer the Crows to victory.

Power reserves to avenge last week's loss and comfortably knock off the Bays. Look out for Martini from the Bays, though. Cops some ribbing for his surname, he's often stirred but never shaken.
by Magellan
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18

Port v Sturt and Norwood v Glenelg potential double header week 1 of finals, come on SANFL, promote the 5hit out of this. No AFL, double header at AO, needs to be 20,000+
by Booney
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah that about sums it up.

I'll question the complicating things though. I get in strife elsewhere for being patronising and condescending by not going into detail and just poking fun at people. So I don't do that and carefully explain through my opinion. Now I get criticism for that!

Bunch of bloody Goldilocks in here.
The reason you're getting in trouble is that your basic argument is flawed.
Simple.
You can put on all the icing and cherries that you want, it's still going to smell like shit if it's a turd. and yet there isn't a single refutation of any significance beyond "nah you're wrong".

If my arguments area flawed. Prove it.
What, all of them

Ok, in the beginning Sanful made Adelaide. But he could see that Adelaide was lonely so he created Port that she may mate with Adelaide. But Port was greedy and disobeyed Sanful and ate from the forbidden Aful tree, so Sanful banished Adelaide and Port from the garden of sanful.
Adelaide and Port travelled far until they came upon the sinful and corrupt city of AvFL. But there was no room in the inn, for AvFL already begat a Magpie and for sure would not allow another.
Port begat two sons, Power and Magpie, but Power slain his brother Magpie in an act of treacherous fraticide so he could dwell in the sinful city of AvFL.
Port begate another offspring, and named that bastard child also Magpie.

Benevolent sanful came upon Port and her bastard offspring Magpie, but the immaculate conception was surely weak and deformed. Sanful took pity upon mother and child, and fed them with 15 million loaves and fishes. Then a wondrous miracle did occur, for Power would preach to his followers in the church of the blind faith,. He would preach of his history, of his time in the garden of sanful, but sanful had begat other offspring whose followers were from the church of the nonbeliever, who knew what was true and that the Magpie was surely cunning.
For these were the followers of the Bulldog and the Tiger, the Rooster and the Panther, of noble beast who served sanful and obeyed the ways of sanful.

Adelaide begat another son and named him Raven for he was the child of evil and deceit. Adelaide and Port returned to sanful and asked that he would let their children enter the garden. For sure sanful was weak and easily fooled by his lust for false promIses, promises of many followers, of wealth and good fortune. And truly the Rooster, the Tiger the Woodeagle and the beastless ones did sucker to sanful and threw open the gates to the garden.
Only the Panther and the Bulldog could foresee the plagues that would beset sanful, but he was blinded.

The Raven and Magpie were conceited and vain children, and like their parents had done, stole and ate the harvest from the garden, that their siblings would have none. Surely sanful grew weak as his children grew weak and his followers did abandon them. But sanful did love Raven and Magpie and did foresake his own. Then AvFL did awaken and did call to Adelaide and Port and did proclaim, bring your children to me for I am the word and my word is the law. And low Adelaide and Port would take their children from the garden of sanful because they were indeed powerful and would lead them to the promised land, a land where all the children of the AvFL would live and prosper.
And AvFL did proclaim that sanful was a blasphemer and did crucify him and his children be enslaved to serve the new king. And his word was so.
by johntheclaret
Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Talent Flogs

Douglas Mawson wrote:Scott of the Antarctic

He probably said the same about you ;)
by Footy Chick
Fri May 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |