Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Greatest Football Dynasty

Ablett, Selwood, Corey, Ottens, Bartel, Ling, etc, etc say gday too

brisbane's midfield was still better.

three brownlow medallists in there...
Cats had bartel and Ablett
Also chapman Johnson bartel winning the norm. Unreal period they've had. 3 flags five years

Hawks throughout the 80's, basically michael tucks career length, contend with the best

Lions are out, based on how quickly they fell

Swans have been up and about for a while - a shot to really come into consideration if they come again this year.

Hawks since 08 have been good, back to back this year if it happens makes them right up there

Collingwood of the 20's is too hard to judge, but it is four flags in a row, hard to argue they were the best of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by probie
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Seriously though, if Reigns/Cesaro/Wyatt won, and jobbed to Lesnar at Summerslam, you'd be mighty pissed they dropped the belt to a part timer. Given that it's Cena, we'll probably be happy when Lesnar beats him.

by probie
Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Taity's back!!!!

If he wants to play shield cricket, I wouldn't knock him. If his minds right, and his body can hold up then it's awesome for south Aussie cricket.

by probie
Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Predictions - and discussion - in lead up to 2014 season

Here's one for ya. There's one team that has no business being in or around the top four. One team that with the "re-generation" the afl wants to see, should not be thinking finals.
That team is my pick to win the whole bloody thing from here:
Geelong!

by probie
Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retirements - 2014

As always, the worst player debate should be prefaced by saying they're all good footy players that would dominate local leagues, and couldn't be considered "bad," but by the standard of AFL footy, they've been kissed on the old fella to play so much footy.

by probie
Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |