Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: ATCA

Well said MOTO. Port Districts are the most threatening in my eyes, when you put Paul Duffman in any side it changes things dramatically. did make a double ton a few years ago in a final. one to watch!

some ridiculous efforts over the weekend.
Hanson 200* - pooraka
L. Adcock batted 107 overs for 167* - fulham
Fox 9/36 + 3 fa - old scotch
C3 brahma lodge 8/460 / Sibbick 250rtno

would someone care to explain why sibbick is playing C3 cricket? his club are looking at relegation from A3 a bloke of his ability surely should be playing in that team?
by Whatsfordinner
Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Horrible news this morning! RIP Rocco. Was always a pleasure playing against you, normally fetching the ball from all parts. Serious talent gone. Thoughts are with all involved at Pooraka and the Illuminato family.
Common sense prevails with the game being called off at Payneham today, not sure about the other grades..

Wil black arm bands be warn across the competition today?
by Whatsfordinner
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think that’s what he wasn’t happy about.
After losing to St Iggies in rd 1, where both Sandary and Sandercock played Div1, they then elected to drop them into the Bs to qualify them for finals.

This isn’t a case of a couple of guest players squeezing out the 10th and 11th ranked players from IF’s A grade, it was a deliberate decision to stack their lower side.

Some clubs do it, others don’t.

I do like the fact that it was the C grader Billsy who made the two highly rated A graders look mediocre though, claiming the best figures with 1/11 off his 4.

Gotta win something after spending up big in the off season, not going to be the A1 comp, so they’re chasing the div 2 T20 title! Laughable! Brahma lodge will knock them off next game anyways.
by Whatsfordinner
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |