Search found 437 matches

Return

Re: AFL Round COVID 19

Crows and Hawthorn playing for the Jason Horne Cup tonight now, Kangaroos are not finishing bottom the way they have played last couple of months!
by Eagles2014
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Bump

Anyone tuning into the new season

I do like the location
Different scenery.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Yep, really enjoying it. Few characters in there.

Cara did the ultimate sacrifice tonight by playing idol for George. I suppose she would not have found the idol without his help, he led her towards it.

Simon on the Brawn tribe sitting pretty with two idols.

PS further twist, she is joining the other tribe :shock:
Do you think they would have had the twist if it was any one else that got voted out

I have often thought that with lots of shows. Happened often with Amazing Race where the non elimination legs conveniently saved certain teams.

Think they were maybe expecting George to be voted out, so would have done the same thing to him as they see him as entertaining and controversial. They would save these twists for certain contestants, not to save the boring ones.
by Eagles2014
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Getting the COVID relief payment alot quicker than I expected.

Initially I tried doing it last week, linking Centrelink through my MyGov account and got to a page after doing the initial identification pages where I needed to provide a bank account number. I've never used Centrelink in my life so the account number they had on record was a mystery to me. I tried few different account numbers, including my mums old accounts but none of the numbers we had worked. I tried ringing Centrelink three separate times and couldn't get through and I also tried going into the Port Adelaide Centrelink office last Monday morning but after lining up to go in for an hour and a half I got very frustrated with it so gave up temporarily.

On Monday morning I rang the services Australia number and after an hour on hold and it hanging up on me and then a further hour and a half on hold I finally talked to someone and they gave me the details I needed. The records they had on my profile were from when the time when I was in high school.

So from there I was able to continue with the Centrelink identification process yesterday and I got in. It took me a bit of time to do relief payment application which was frustrating but I got through it. I checked my bank during my dinner break last night and the payment was already there! Certainly didn't expect it to be that quick.

I had to jump through some hoops to get it but how quickly I got it was a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't recommend signing up/trying to link up with Centrelink with any urgency though.

Good things: Good people.

We had very similar experience applying for my wife as we have never used Centrelink, got thru on phone and was told she had to take ID into store, lined up at Glenelg outside for an hour, get in there and told be another hour. Said to girl behind counter we only have to show drivers licence and credit card, she then says need birth certificate too. Why didn't the person on phone say that, wasted all that time!!

Ended up downloading it from home onto My gov, got the $600 in to her bank account the next day!

Same as you, was a bit of a hassle to get there but money came quick. Would not be surprised if a lot of people could not be bothered going thru all that hassle as was hours wasted, especially if they did not desperately need the $600. I just figured we get it sorted now as this wont be the last Lockdown we have and next time we need to claim the COVID relief should be piece of cake, hopefully!
by Eagles2014
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anyone else get knocked around by the Pfizer 2nd jab?

I woke up at 2am on Sat morning shivering uncontrollably had to have a 30 min shower to get it under control.

Had my second Pfizer jab on Friday also. Had no symptoms at all, not even a sore arm. Same as the first one three weeks ago. Nothing. Must be blessed :D

Wife and daughter (23 year old but Disability Care worker) both had the first Pfizer jab and no symptoms either. They get their 2nd jab next Saturday.

Was told when getting the 2nd jab people are getting much more of a reaction so be prepared over next 48 hours, but thankfully no side effects at all.

Feeling for you Dutchy :shock:
by Eagles2014
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Program up on MyCricket for all grades except for T20s and Women's (whether women's because still some doubt with Adelaide?)

SACA have to re do the 20/20 draw after few complaints. think they had teams going from one side of town to the other on the first Saturday to play two games, pretty smart :shock:
by Eagles2014
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 2021

Ladhams has dropped three absolute sitter marks this quarter - don’t think he is up to this level.

Ken’s love of Motlop will end up costing him, how he came straight back in is baffling, made some terribly soft mistakes already.

They don’t handle the high pressure teams very well, panic too easily.
by Eagles2014
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 2021

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Port v Geelong next week.
That's a dream match up.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

You tanking tomorrow night already? Might be easier Prelim than playing Brisbane. Ever been a game where both teams want to lose?
by Eagles2014
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 4

The Bedge wrote:
Slowleftarm wrote:
The Bedge wrote:GET THE **** AROUND ME!! :lol: :P

No you stink

Stink of beeeeeeeeeauty

Might pay to set the alarm for midnight to read this forum, might be some good posting going on by the looks :D
by Eagles2014
Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Buckingham a confirmed signing for the Eags. Coming from grade club Footscray and was part of Victoria's emerging players squad.
Chatting to him, chose WT because of the first-class training facilities and coaching, positive and welcoming club culture and hard-working volunteer officials who went the extra yard to get him. Will also get plenty of bowling with the quick bowling stocks a bit thin at WT with Spencer Johnson the only first grade regular at present.

Buckingham had 11 clubs ring him (not sure which two didn’t :shock: ), with Weaver from TTG and Sturt the keenest, but as Wedgetail mentioned above he chose WT for those reasons.

As for a few tongue in cheek digs calling us Uni etc, should be pointed out we have chased nobody besides Buckingham, the others have all come to us. We have had to say no to three of them as could not fit them in!

McAndrew the main one, he was keen to bat four for whoever he plays for, and although we tried to convince him all our star batters would hardly ever be all available at the same time, he has ended up at Woodville. He will bat four there, and their bowling will be very strong with him, Sayers, Turley and Pinson.
Eags - you guys may have dodged a bullet here with McAndrew. I've heard around the traps the guy is an absolute A grade d...head. Word has it he's been less than impressive in the internal trials as most of his deliveries are in his half of the wicket! I believe NSW were not unhappy in seeing the back of him. Great due diligence by the recruiting staff!!.

Heard similar from our boys, seems like a bit of a knob! The rest of them seem like good blokes though apparently.

20/20 program on My Cricket now. Interesting the six teams with Byes all play each other in the final round, like that idea as the premiership table was always compromised. Pity cant be done for One day comp also :shock:
by Eagles2014
Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Lutheran worst supporters getting around.. followed closely by Flinders Uni.

Oh dear the carry on from the crabs faithful.. you literally won a knock out final in the lowest B grade div in the Comp. Yuck.

Units were shit for 6/8 quarters but did enough - their A grade showed true grit and heart, would’ve been easy to roll over when down by a sizeable margin and having only kicked 1 goal in a half, but didn’t. Gatto in the third was inspired, Spike put the side on his shoulders and Abbott was WOW!

CU did everything they could to lose it but still found away. Beautiful.

What should they have done? Flinders in the ressies particularly have been a walkover for many years.
Even their supporters wouldn't have been expecting them to come out and convincingly beat a team who hasn't lost all year.
Let em carry on!
Saying Luthies and Flinders are bad supports.. pot, meet kettle.

I think the sarcasm meter must have been on high when Bedge wrote that, surely. The complete opposite is the truth. Central United supporters were an embarrassment :shock:
by Eagles2014
Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 1

The Dark Knight wrote:Why isn't Thebarton Oval hosting any Grand finals this year? Unavailable due to a specific reason?

They don’t have a COVID plan so can’t host GF. Why they used Norwood Oval last year for Div 1 and 2 GF’s. The SANFL Reserves finals this Saturday are being played at Thebarton I think.
by Eagles2014
Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 3

Div 2 GF Woodville oval, div 4 at Glenelg … div 3 kennilworth footy club rehhh

Suits Morphies. Just sayin.

My understanding is that Glenelg only offered up their ground if they had a zoned club play there hence the twisties. Alberton obviously unavailable, resources are stretched.

Game moved to Campbelltown (Div 4 to St Marys).
by Eagles2014
Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

God - just had a watch of the video - central united coach seems like a great bloke & can see why they have improved so much so credit to him. But fuarkk me thats an absolute shocking look from the Brahma coach he is absolutely off his chops - really poor form from a 'leader' to be conducting themselves like that

Should they not have filmed it, I know people have to take responsibility for themselves but does not portray everyone in a great light :shock:
by Eagles2014
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Dutchy wrote:What GF is at St Mary's this weekend?

Div 4 - Morphettville Park vs SMOSH
by Eagles2014
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Preliminary Finals

MW wrote:Danger truly is putrid

That last centre clearance summed up Dangerfield really, under no pressure and only Gawn chasing him he just blazes away to the wing.

Just before Petracca and Oliver work it out and hit Ben Brown.
by Eagles2014
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chris Scott and Ken Hinkley are very similar, both have great minor round records but terrible finals records. Time to make some tough calls or supporters happy to be in contention every year with no chance they will take their team to a Premiership :shock:
by Eagles2014
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Prelims are normally the best games of the finals series. As a neutral, would these be the worse two Prelims in history :shock:
by Eagles2014
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2021/22

Four changes to this squad for Shield game on Friday:

INS: Hunt, Pope, Carder, Grant

OUTS: Richardson, McSweeney, Gibson, Nielsen

Harry be bit pi55ed off you would think. Tim miss the selection meeting?
by Eagles2014
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2021 SEASON

Spargo wrote:Latest Premiership odds;

$1.80 WWT
$2.40 Glenelg
$8.00 South

Would be taking the $2.40 now, once they win easily they will be $1.60 for the GF!
by Eagles2014
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2021 SEASON

19 min mark last quarter,ball goes out of bounds in front of centrals box. Thomas lifts his arm to Eagles player as he goes to collect ball.
Absolutely nothing in it, nothing. I had to replay it a few times, he missed him to start with & it was more a light attempted fend off.
Move on.

Agree, can’t believe people have actually brought this up. Nothing in it at all!
by Eagles2014
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

Spot on I think, 2022 he has the excuse of a new coach takes the players a while to react, but when they are out of finals contention in 2023 he is gone, disregarding the fact the list is very average

In that case I reckon Carlton are going to go through several more coaches before the decade is out.

This team aren't playing finals in 2023.

Who would've thought Melbourne would be premiers this year after finishing 17th in 2019? Anything can happen.

But Melbourne did play in a Prelim in 2018, for various reasons they had couple of ordinary years but was no surprise to see them go back up near the top again, maybe not as dominate as they were though!

Think Carlton are way behind where Demons were though in 2018.
by Eagles2014
Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Magarey Medal

Also congratulations to Bryce Gibbs as a worthy joint winner.

That said, I strongly believe that the SANFL need to do away with joint winners going forward and resort to countbacks.

Unfortunately because of who Bryce Gibbs is the media is going to focus much more on him than Tsitas. Already The Advertiser headline on their website currently reads in large bold text "Magarey Medal: Every vote as Gibbs wins in 54-year first". Then in tiny font underneath "Ex-Crows and Carlton star Bryce Gibbs has capped a dream return to the SANFL with a 54-year Magarey Medal first in a tie with James Tsitas.

The Advertiser is an absolute disgrace maginalising Tsitas to make it seem like Gibbs is the main deal. Surely the main story (aside from who won) is that it is the Eagles' first ever Medallist in their history????

They had equal 3s but Gibbs had more 2s so would have won on a countback.
You'd prefer that?

Just a dumb and emotional post by Mr.Fuller :shock:

Having a count back is ridiculous, nobody remembers joint winners in few years time, will just be Magarey Medallist James Tsitas. He would be happy to have the media attention on Gibbs, he has much more important business on Sunday!
by Eagles2014
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 SANFL Grand Final WWT Eagles v Glenelg Sunday 3pm

Both Booney and AM Bays make plenty of statements on this site, but they always comeback and take the heat when their teams lose, huge respect for that. A lot of others could learn from this :shock:

The only time AM Bays has got it horribly wrong was the Joel Cross comment, was so out of character, and if he just came out and said, yep I got that wrong, would have still had that respect he deserves :(
by Eagles2014
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mal wrote:More importantly , what will happen with the BIG bash ?
Get ALL teams over, medi hotel for 2 weeks, and play the season in SA ?

Nicola won’t have that on her watch :shock: Any progressive State Leader would jump at the chance, great for the local economy!
by Eagles2014
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 SANFL Grand Final WWT Eagles v Glenelg Sunday 3pm

Mate, I suggest you read back over your posts …. It ain’t just South fans having a crack about your utterly disrespectful comment about Crossy.

The karma bus hit you well and truly hard in the grand final.
:lol: :lol:

Ha Ha

No worries Champ, I stand by everything I’ve said

We applied the pressure in the Prelim and South players couldn’t handle the heat in kitchen and that was the result. A certain player not mentioned least I hurt anyone’s feelings, again.

In the GF Eagles provided the pressure and we couldn’t handle the heat, some even went missing. Eagles are deserved premiers.

One of the best displays of pressure finals footy I’ve ever seen, they deserved to be lauded.

I call the good the good and bad out of all sides, if people can’t handle that, meh!

I just find it amusing that you and others keep bringing this up I’ve moved on unrepentant.

One more year South fans, one more year…..

PS The karma sledge would hurt if I believed in that psycho-esoteric bull sh!t

Think everyone just wanted to hear those words you obviously are struggling to say.... "I was wrong"

Then we could have all moved on!!

Have a go at South, that's fine, but the crack at Joel Cross was unnecessary and lacked total respect.

Have not heard one person on this forum defend you which should show you you were out of line.
by Eagles2014
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide 2021

Booney wrote:Groin surgery for M Crouch.

He is just about finished as an AFL player. Racks up cheap possessions that go 20 metres, sideways and backwards. Those players don’t do any harm in the AFL anymore, should have traded him when they had the chance.
by Eagles2014
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Hunt got a beauty. Can forgive that one.

Definitely. He was looking ok, he really values his wicket whenever he bats. Did not look overly happy that he actually hit it either.
by Eagles2014
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice start to the second dig, 0/68 at stumps

Yep, pretty good day overall really. To take 8/250 with your leading bowler getting injured was commendable. Their game plan would be to bat all day tomorrow, score over 350 runs and set them nearly 300 to chase. Head and Carey in particular will be out to make up for their first innings debacles, so is possible. Wake me up now, must be dreaming :shock:
by Eagles2014
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You just know what will happen from here.
We get dismissed about 100-120 in front and they tee off and do it only 1 down in about 20 overs

Posted at end of yesterday when 0/68
Seen this script a thousand times

Yep, great call that, turned out spot on.

The new ball changed the match, lost 8/49. Head getting out one ball before it was due was criminal, just another dumb bloody shot!
by Eagles2014
Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Punters Club 2021 - MELBOURNE CUP DAY

Dutchy wrote:That was incredible, kept looking at the odds and thought there must be a reason why its not single figures #-o

Tiny horse and big weight and crap barrier - put the experts off. Forgot the bit about huge heart! Took $17 fixed odds, pretty happy :D
by Eagles2014
Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Golfers who can’t count…. Cheating pricks.

That’s when you get in first and tell them what they had. “Seven for you mate”, “no, had six”, re count with him, driver, 2, 3, two in bunker, two putts, yep 7. Much easier than them saying six and you having to challenge them. They will soon get the message you are on to them :shock:
by Eagles2014
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

locky801 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:First innings lead perhaps

or a 100 run deficit ;)

You just know Siddle will get a 50 and him and Silk will put on 150 for the 9th wicket :shock:
by Eagles2014
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Redbacks lost 6/9 to be all out 274, did not even bat out our overs after being 0/159 :shock:

Hat trick to Sandhu.

About 80 runs short I fancy!
by Eagles2014
Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had to stir up a good mate Tommy Harslett. Debuted for Woodville on the weekend to watch West Torrens hit 400. His in for a debut when he goes out to bat on this weekend.

His debut just got a whole lot easier, Strikers playing trial game on Saturday so WT lose Spencer Johnson and Ryan Gibson, now taking Daniel Drew as well to make up the numbers :shock:
Does that mean he may have picked up a short term deal - replacement player for someone in the Strikers?

Last year Ryan Gibson got a contract that way to replace Travis Head, so the Strikers could potentially do the same if Carey and Head are both out with Aussie duties. If he goes alright the next two days in the trials he would have to be a good chance. He is way too good with the white ball to not have a BBL contract or be playing one day matches for Redbacks.
by Eagles2014
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Looking very likely that our border will close tomorrow.

That would be the death knell for Marshall. Did they think we would not get any cases when they open the borders? Can’t now change your minds after getting 20 cases!

So no Test Match in Adelaide now? Countless Xmas reunions for families ruined! What a disgrace if this happens!
by Eagles2014
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

has everyone caught up with the finale etc and have any particular thoughts on how it panned out in the end?

Still can’t believe Xander did not win. The fact he didn’t even get a vote is even more staggering :shock:

He played the perfect game in my opinion. Trying to work out what he did wrong, what he said wrong at final tribal, anything!

He obviously should not have taken Erica to final three, but I was with him and did not think she was a threat. Who would have won if it was Heather there instead of Erica, who knows?

Without wanting to come across as racist, and with the theme they ran with in this series, I don’t think he was ever going to win as a 20 year old white male :shock: They had their black alliance and we’re sticking with it. Also think Ricard was still fuming about being voted off and had quite a big say with the jury and convincing them not to vote for Xander.

Overall, did not rate the season as much as norma, the finale just reinforced those views.
by Eagles2014
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBL 21/22

Half Back Flanker wrote:Wes Agar is a spud

Add Garton to that list. How many half trackers can he bowl :shock:

If he has been included in the England 20/20 squad next month they obviously have not been watching the Big Bash :shock:
by Eagles2014
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer (The Ashes) 2021/22

assuming hazlewood comes back in, do they rest starc and keep barossa in the 11?

Easy for us to say cause it’s not our money or careers but yeah give Starc a break and play Cummins, Hazelwood, Boland and Lyon

The rest of the side stays the same, out of all the non automatic selections such as Harris, Green, Head and Carey the one I would persist with the longest even if their form slumps is Green. He will eventually gain confidence with the bat and there is so much upside with his bowling.

Head is in decent touch just needs to capatailise to cement his spot for the next year or so
Harris has earnt the rest of the series
Carey needs to do more with the bat and is a tad overrated with the gloves IMO. Holds his spot until another keeper smashes down the door with runs.
You really don't like Alex Carey do you.
Only just beginning his career at test level and you're bagging him continually?

Now that Ferg has retired he has turned his attention to Carey :D

When he gets a set against someone he keeps going and going and going, bit like Warner’s commentary :shock:

The fact they are two of the nicest blokes going around makes it even harder to read!
by Eagles2014
Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Armchair expert wrote:IN De Kock
OUT Neilsen

do it Strikers

Don't think Tim will sign that contract :shock:
by Eagles2014
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are we allowed to say the “M” word yet?

While Cam Green is bowling 140 plus he is not going anywhere. They love that option he gives and the rest to the other three pace guys.

Otherwise he would be replaced by Marsh for sure, he is a much better batter than Green. Green looks like getting out every ball at the moment :shock:
by Eagles2014
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What sort of shot is that minutes before the break? Sucked in.

Settle, you have to remember its all about Marnus :oops: :oops:

Is there a more hated Aussie sportsmen than Marnus :shock:

Normally the No. 1 sports person in the world is loved, but most people I know want him to fail, very sad state of affairs.

Should have been out on zero, he has just got too big for his boots and that dismissal sums him up unfortunately!
by Eagles2014
Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

West Torrens being scared of plucky little Northern’s is one of the funnier things to come out of this season.[/quote]

Great first post Salad :shock: Nobody has been scared of Northerns for 25 years, and won’t be for the next 25 years. Basket case of a club! Sometimes you have to live by your principals.[/quote]

Not quite 25 years but yes they haven't been overly relevant for a while now, can't disagree with that.

But just from where I see it, one team was happy to play that day, one team wasn't. one team seems happy to play a rescheduled match, one team isn't. One team seems content with spreading false accusations over how the decision was made to not cover the pitch.[/quote]

Again Salad you are way off the mark. The accusations re covering pitch are not coming from WT, they are in a one page report by the umpires who have said Northern players/captain/coach kept changing their story. If you come to the appeal you will hear the truth :D

Was also not up to WT to want to play on dangerous pitch/run ups, the umpires determine if safe to play, totally their decision and they said no chance, end of story. And as explained, why replay the game just for the one day comp when WT are in the finals, only Northern win out of that.

Three from three wrong there mate :shock:
by Eagles2014
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Armchair expert wrote:These umpires are corrupt pieces of dog shit

The umps don’t miss an easy stumping when guy is on 0 or drop a sitter when he is on 16 :shock:
by Eagles2014
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Armchair expert wrote:Spirit of cricket died tonight

We can complain all we like but we absolutely blew it, nobody to blame but ourselves :shock:
by Eagles2014
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Armchair expert wrote:Strikers robbed of a title

4/25

and its game over

Might have gone a bit too early :shock:

Scorchers have plenty of runs to win this game, best defensive bowling line up in the comp.
by Eagles2014
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think the Shield fixture has been released for the remainder of the season due to uncertainty around covid etc.

At a guess, I'd think they'd be due to resume in the next fortnight given they've got 5 rounds to go, and the season has to wrap up by end of March.

Redbacks players been told they commence weekend of Feb 11. Nothing been announced publicly by CA yet. Would expect that to happen in next couple of days. Can’t imagine WA players would want another 6 weeks away from home but don’t think there is any other options if they want to play!
by Eagles2014
Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Redbacks draw released for rest of season does not clash with finals, so teams that make it should be at full strength which will make it interesting :shock:
by Eagles2014
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hearing the Strikers have cut Jono Wells .... surely not.

It's the strikers nothing would surprise me :roll: :roll:

Nielsen said he was taking Harry’s spot when Carey came back so he had to go. :shock:

PS If true, Tim Neilson has to go, was the second highest run scorer in the comp behind McDermott, got us out of trouble most games!
by Eagles2014
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thomas Kelly just reached his 200 against Northern Districts :shock: Some nice batting decks today by the looks.
some ridiculous scores really

Been my argument for years, keep producing absolute roads at Grade cricket ovals and Karen Rolton Oval, doing nothing for our cricketers. Put some life in the pitches to test these batters, otherwise when they go to Gabba, etc they have no idea how to face swinging ball :shock:
by Eagles2014
Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20, 2022 World Cup

Armchair expert wrote:Spoors for Canada the same Spoors that has been playing grade cricket in Adelaide this season?

just scored a ton

Yes, left Sturt few weeks ago for this opportunity. Not sure if he is back for finals, but theyneed him to win it.
by Eagles2014
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |