Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Live Scores

Well done on a great year South. Proud of the lads. Certainly something to build on.

Some of you need to get over this negativity in this competition. Gets a bit much after 20 rounds. I think it has been a great competition. Sure Port have had a great run with injuries but if they hadn't (say add 7-8 injuries) they would be midfield at best and be long gone by now. Your club voted for it. Suck it up or shut up!
by footywise
Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Port v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 14

Very proud of my football club both on and off the field, we have been proven to be morally correct in voting no against AFL reserves and we have lifted our status and respect throughout the SANFL as a well managed, stable club with a group of committed team oriented footballers. We were beaten not the Port Magpies as we once knew them, we played Port Adelaide FC now the Power an AFL club, they must mothball their old striped jumper and wear the teal, this misrepresentation of the truth is fooling no one except maybe themselves. They boost loudly they are one club, one club doesn't have two different colours, known by two different names, wear different jumper designs, have two different club songs, two different club logo's.
Im very proud too but am disappointed at the some of our supporters carrying on
by footywise
Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

the joker wrote:Will be interesting for Aaron Young and jarman impey.
Port power win Saturday they can play, they lose Saturday they can't play.
Be a weird weekend
No, both teams being involved on the same weekend means its open slather, like any other minor round game.
by footywise
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

Power will lose. Nothing surer.

I am staggered at this rule tho, what if the AFL game finished at say 5pm and the SANFL game started at 5pm on the same day? Would they still not play.
by footywise
Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |