Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Moonta will get a couple of handy young fellas from Kapunda who will be moving up there next year...
by Wee-man
Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

zedman wrote:so where will webber end up? seems like he must be gone..

I have heard PHFC might be making a play..

maybe back to EFC which was a contender earlier in the year? anyone else in the market for a chf??

Back to Elizabeth from all reports, much needed ATM with a number of key position players out.
by Wee-man
Mon May 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

I've heard Elizabeth have lost 10 to 12 A graders and They have picked up a few boys from the York's league and one from Barossa league. 3 of them are quality but would hope to sign more if they have lost half a team or have a few good kids coming up
A few older heads returning from what I've heard.

T.Greenshields, S.Woodland, D.paradiso from Bute and s.brown from tanunda
Heard last night S Woodland not a sure thing as a nice offer has been put in front of him....
He's gone back to Bute.... Don't blame him with what the offered!
by Wee-man
Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Lightning McQueen wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:On field deadwood, the club hasn't had off field problems for a long time.

I didn't think so, I thought you had a pretty good, close-knit playing group?

I think he is referring to Upton who is now at Brahma lodge... best of luck to them he is a cancer.
by Wee-man
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2020

Elizabeth won all 3 grades
C grade by 25 goals
B grade by 9 goals
A grade by 17 goals
by Wee-man
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 6

Three solid games played yesterday at EFC.

A Grade
EFC def Angle vale by 2 goals
B Grade
EFC def Angle vale by 2-3 goals
C Grade
EFC def Salisbury Fc by 5-6 goals

Thanks to the Angle vale Fc and the Salisbury fc for the day.
All three games were played in good spirits.

Elizabeth would be pretty pleased with that, it's good to see their out's are not as damaging as first thought, I hope they have a good season.

Elizabeth lost mainly B grade players but will cover them with a lot of good juniors coming through. Also have got a few players who’s clearances haven’t been lodged yet, we are expecting to be around the mark.
by Wee-man
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Any truth to the rumours that Elizabeths A grade coach and multiple players have left? Have been caught getting paid under the table?

Someone has fed you some garbage information there. Absolutely not true.
Are you sure? Any truth to the rumours that Elizabeths A grade coach and multiple players have left? Have been caught getting paid under the table?

Someone has fed you some garbage information there. Absolutely not true.
Are you sure?

About the payments? 100% not true, but yes lost a lot of players that’s for sure. They have been lucky not to pay over the last few years but that bubble finally burst. Other clubs have swooped in and offered decent cash and guys have taken it. Every one left on good terms and no doubt will return to the club one day.
by Wee-man
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |