Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

For the life of me can't work out why these clubs keep taking these guys back, they go from club to club around the port and surrounds. Rosewater's a grade on weekend 5 out of 22 from prelim final 18 months ago.massive turnover of players and clubs just don't seem to think ahead.they think short term success is the key to good club. most coaches think of themselves and their own success. They know they have small window of opportunity for a premiership and will accept all and pay whatever they think is needed.the clubs may still be there in years to come but the floaters that come and go are the reason clubs like Kilburn Brahma Lodge Rosewater West Croydon Mitchell Park Salisbury West etc good 1 year and bad for next 3. the floaters dont care as they move on again and don't actually care how the clubs are left. Until the clubs have some balls and address these problems they will continue in the same manner and only a matter of time until some clubs are gone. Kilburn were very close salisbury west have gone close wingfield gone. frustrates the hell out of me that these clubs keep going over same mistakes continually and don't learn.

and why do coaches still continue to put guys in the paper as best when they have played minimal game time and clearly not in the best? do they think other clubs don't know who the good players are in each side these days?

and feel sorry for the guys who have to hear the usual bullsh*t coachs say " if you do the preseason you'll get picked and the guys that don't won't start, this year we have the numbers so they can't just turn up when they want" but yet round 1 have guys who train 1 and "float" in from other clubs picked in higher grades and ones that hardly missed don't get game - and no I'm not a player, just can't stand bullsh*t

it annoys the hell out of me that the "actual" best players aren't named on fox sporting pulse or in the paper. Makes it hard for supporters interstate or from another league to follow who is actually playing well. If it is to bluff opposition coaches then its a joke. Opposition coaches would have done their homework and would know who the consistently good players are before they are put in the paper. If they don't, hang up the clipboard coaches.
by thejuddernaught
Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |