Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Sounds like their A-Grade coach is being a bit of a buffoon.

Why is that .Maybe the amount of money he wants is too much????

You might be on the money there.[/quote

Don't think he's even had a meeting with with footy club to even discuss money they don't want a bar of him cause there egos are to big
by holdy2323
Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Heard from a very good source last night that Salisbury will struggle against teams with bigger forwards this year as they have a small defense and have lost player's is this is why they have stayed down?
I would've thought they were reasonably undersized last year in that department
Yeah true except for their CHB i think he was no 15 he was a big unit he will be a big loss and with Jolly at the Crows that's 2 big out's.
Any big pick ups as of yet Pag?
Jolly and Fleming will both be huge outs, B&F winner and 4th place respectively, but one is trying to further himself as a footballer and the other has a wife and new home to think of so work has to come first. We all love both guys and hope we see them in black and white again soon.

0 ins.

Maybe if your club didnt take the easy way out players might go to your club.
by holdy2323
Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Im hearing toby haseldine has signed at para hills. Wow
by holdy2323
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Cree has work at 3.00.
Hamson has been sick for 2 weeks hasnt trained. He kicked 10 but 6 of those where from goal square and I didnt see him get more than 30m away from goal square.
Dont think para hills will be to concerned with the loss as they see who are front runners and who isnt.
They have sleep chau cree hanson prior and hasledine to come in.
You learn more from a loss than you do a win.
by holdy2323
Mon May 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

I know matty travis a little. Can assure you hes never been on big buxs at para hills. Hes got offered 500+ at a few country clubs over the last few years but doesnt take it.
He is loyal to para hills as hes played nearly 100 games and he is a junior. I reckon the bedge would know these facts also
by holdy2323
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

carey wrote:
Q. wrote:
carey wrote:Buss will not be at Houghton.

Well, I guess you can't take a bloke on his word these days. My bad

From my understanding he was about to go play b grade at para hills but Houghton offered more $$$ and doesn’t haven’t to train.
by holdy2323
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |