Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Port v Centrals Alberton 2.10 Saturday

Chris Jansen out for 6 weeks with strained knee ligaments in both knees. He is a big out for centrals, leading possession winner, and while a problem with efficiency gets a stack of the ball and a smooth mover.

Centrals need to get back to the hard tackling which has been missed over the last 3 games. I believe they will and tipping them by 2 goals.

Bad luck for Chris and the Dogs, was having a sensational year.
Gets a stack of the ball but efficiency is a problem as you said, however at 19 years old his decision making will get better.
Could be a real star if Central can hold onto him
by bomber14
Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magarey Medal predictions

another grub wrote:No AFL listed player can win the magarey

Are you inferring they can't win it (won't attract enough votes)? Or that there is a rule that says AFL listed players can't.

If its the latter, I beg to differ...
by bomber14
Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R10 - Sturt v Adelaide @ Unley Oval Sat

haha...live stream has dropped out at unley....******* useless

So sick of this type of attitude, there's blokes there trying there best to provide some coverage of the game (which otherwise there wouldn't be any at all) and you sit behind your keyboard slagging them off. No wonder the competition is declining when this is the attitude, people trying to do something positive are just met with negative criticism.

That's just my two cents.

Anyway to the game, which I watched via the stream and thought the stream team did a great job of calling it.
Great contest and great win for the Double Blues.
Kirkwood and Riley massive all day, Crocker and Martin were huge in the final term.
Mark Evans kicked a goal of the year contender in a crucial moment in the last.

All up a great display of SANFL footy IMO
by bomber14
Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R10 - Sturt v Adelaide @ Unley Oval Sat

Just want to apologise to Jimmy for my dickhead comments before. Just frustrated about the competition in general and I took it out on you which was completely out of order. Just passionate about the competition.

If I knew how to personal message I would, but pretty clear I have no idea
by bomber14
Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Centrals V Adelaide Saturday September 3 12:10

another grub wrote:Doggies right in this game

Tackling and pressure has been fantastic, just need a bit more composure with the ball
by bomber14
Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Week 1 Finals - LIVE Scores @ Adelaide Oval

Dogs getting an average run with the umps so far as well
by bomber14
Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Footy Season Format Options for 2020

Well i'll be honest, we went back to training in groups of 10, spread across multiple ovals.

Tuesday night when I rocked up there would've been as many people around as a normal Feb evening - athletics, soccer, football all training and regular people going for their own run.

Mitigate the risks the best you can, stick to the guidelines and whilst you cant stop other people doing what they want, if they're doing the right things and also keeping their own distance then surely the risk is minimal?

A little different given we train in the parklands and their is a vast amount of space to use compared to a regular oval.

I know for a fact we aren't the only club who have gone back to some form of modified training.

Well you are going against the Community Football Policy by training, its very clear that no organised training can commence until 31/5/20

From Tom Hurley's (head of community football) update on Monday:
"As a result of low levels of COVID-19 transmissions, outdoor community sport in South Australia is currently at ‘Level B’ under the AIS Framework for Rebooting Sport, allowing non-contact group training of no more than 10 people (including coaches/staff) once specific protocols are approved by State Government."

Pretty clear that you can return to training with 10 or less. That 31/5/20 date was a suspension of games and normal, full team trainings.
by bomber14
Thu May 07, 2020 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |