Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Week 1 Finals - LIVE Scores @ Adelaide Oval

8-2 to 1-3

I'd be ropable if I was a Dogs fan having to play this AFL cancer they didn't vote in.
by Wedgie
Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Footy Season Format Options for 2020

Buddys wife wrote:So you have the coach and 9 blokes on the oval that’s the limit. what happens if 4 kids decide to to come down to kick the soccer ball around, are you breaking the rules.

Surely 10 blokes can beat up 4 kids.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu May 07, 2020 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Footy Season Format Options for 2020

Maybe Dutchy is awaiting a personalised letter from the Premier to the Flaggys footy club. :P
by The Bedge
Thu May 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 (Country)

So because some comps have increased their expenses and therefore can't run in a reduced capacity all comps should be punished and the 10,000+ footballers who want to play, can play, won't be allowed to?

As for your comments in relation to the CFL 'doing their duty' and 'protecting country leagues', these country leagues are the very comps who repeatedly thumbed their noses at the CFL and actively pushed back against things like salary caps and or points systems? I'm not surprised if the CFL don't feel protecting their leagues are high on their priority list.
by Trader
Thu May 21, 2020 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |