Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

United 195pts
Two Wells 68pts
Virginia 12pts

Hearing a BIG whisper from the north that Balak have sacked another coach!!!!
We haven't sacked any A grade coaches in the past five years I've been here and haven't sacked one this year.

It's just what I've head... So he will be in the box next Saturday??
Wasn't the coach last year sacked, Then Justin took the reins??
No, he won't be in the box next Saturday but he wasn't sacked. He is enduring severe depression, which he wants to resolve and has resigned.
The coach last year also resigned, under a different circumstance. But no one has been sacked.
by OnSong
Fri May 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hoping they fold is a little small minded IMO. I hope they keep sticking it out, small country towns rely on footy and netball clubs for not just sporting opportunity but social opportunities , together with the value of bringing an extra 400 people to a small town on a Saturday is surely higher than the embarrassment you feel for the league after winning by 40 goal against players and volunteers who rock up week after week to support their club knowing full well the chance of winning is slim. I’m not sure that lengths the association and Community Football League are going to to support these struggling clubs by way of training in club management, recruitment and retention of Juniors etc but I certainly think this should be a focus as opposed to changing the rules every 2 years on how many times someone has to represent the association before they can avoid playing footy on a long weekend.
by Ace of Spades
Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

magpieeagle wrote:Heard today that AV supporters again into the action at Bute.

Is it even worth having AV in the league? They’ve seem to have bought nothing but problems since joining the league. Maybe Bute in and AV out?
by GIDDY UP!
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |