Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Lol.. Highly unlikely.
by eric
Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed the memo where it says "bravado" was a pre requisite to comment on here, given some of the cry baby stuff I have read over the last week.. With the exception of a few most of you having a whinge come from clubs that either haven't won anything, got beaten by us when we were winning or won't ever win anything. All of you come from clubs that have payed players in the past or still do so get off your high horses and fix your own patches of grass and let the footy do the talking.
by eric
Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dylan Wise to the Lodge
Holland too, just a couple of extras
by eric
Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clubs should be left to rot and die out... That is the most moronic statement I have ever read about community football.. What type of a peanut says that shite... With no juniors & being surrounded by 3 of the bigger Junior club in the norther area what other options are available to the smaller clubs.. If you have the finances you spend them to make your club stronger.. Sure we did ok for a couple of years and then due to a number of reasons we went downhill. You can surmise why that is however you want and you can put your pathetic rants up here for everyone to see all you want. You can even have personal digs & post smart ass comments but at the end of the day we have 100+ blokes that want to play footy for our club, 20 of them are getting paid to do it which leaves 80+ doing it for the club & the guernsey.. Half of you mob are so easy to bait up it's like shooting fish in the pond. How about next time some of you see me at a game come up and tell me how much you hate us to my face and slag us off while your standing in front of me, then I might take some of what you are saying on board but until then keep running ya lips.. I know it's all half of ya are good at.. The stupid thing is if I were at your club and it was facing the same dilemma I would be doing everything within my power to change that as well.. After all nobody remembers who came last.. History only talks about the winners..
by eric
Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That would be "Brahma" Woof Woof
by eric
Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brown Sacked as Coach!
by eric
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good Luck to all teams who've made it to the big time.. My first finals as a senior coach and I know my boys are as keen as mustard to put on a good show.. First up we have TOS and like anyone knows previous encounters count for nothing, in finals it's a whole new ball game but we'l be doing our best to get the chocolates.. BLFC
by eric
Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |