Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

We had one last year that said he couldn't get back from Darwin one week because his passport had expired
by Mr Onions
Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

As the footy director of CLG i can tell you that this is the biggest load of BS i have read on this forum. We have had no contact with Heccies and have no intention of doing so. We look forward to being in div 4 next year and are not a club who believe in nominating where we want to play.
by Mr Onions
Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shane Tuck to Westminster?

Seriously?

God help the rest of you then.

That would have been very handy for us in September last year :(

He dominated in div 1, hate to think what he will do in Div 4.

The logical follow through is I would have had use of my left arm for an extra three months at the end of last year. Bastard

Im told his legs go wobbly when punched in the head..... :lol:
by Mr Onions
Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

zed man wrote:Colonel Light Gardens Southern Football League (SA) Harvey, Arren Pending 2016-04-12

looking at playing Sunday football i believe, maybe you should give him a call Zed
by Mr Onions
Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

S Demon wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:Why has this div 4 forum been silent for over a week now?

Because CLG won their first 2 and @BFG was up and about. He seems to have gone a bit quieter now after the last 2 weeks.. ;)

BFG has done his shoulder, probably can't type as fast as he used to
by Mr Onions
Fri May 06, 2016 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

morell wrote:Really?

Far out.

I think the only roids you will get is Haemorrhoids from sitting on those cold coaches benches Morell.
by Mr Onions
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |