Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

I'm just upset that Mitchell Park haven't tried to poach me yet. I must have been to that oval 5 times for a kick in the last two weeks and not so much as an invitation to train. I have to say i'm quite hurt.

I know if it were CLG we would've already had you, both parents signed up as social members and any future kids already on the books.

On a more serious note, Rosewater have been busy and look to have a fair few ins, apart from Richards who was mentioned above, anyone have an idea about the quality of these nee recruits?
by BFG
Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Robb_Stark wrote:the player that is sad to be reported i can not see his name on the team sheet list

Do you really think he's that sad ;)
by Footy Chick
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Only as good as the side you have available jaykay. Blackfriars out played us today. Worked harder and we're desperate all day. Well done to Alex and the team, Imo the team to beat at the early stage
by scottroo
Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Smithfield milestone game this week, Paul van Dongen 'Donga' has played 450 games for Smithfield. A true club legend and gentleman of the game, well done mate.
by Dangeroos
Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |