Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

is it true that there is a St. Pauls College OS and a Mawson Lakes team this year?

To answer your question yes there is, And the showdown will be very fiery filled with hair pulling, Scratching and excessive name calling........

Thanks but I am a little confused. They don't appear in the topic voting section. Are they in the same division?

Where can I find details about the St.Pauls team as I live near their school. Got quite a few questions about it.

https://www.facebook.com/SPOSFC

sposfc@hotmail.com

Thanks for that. Are you the Coach?
by Happy Endings
Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Boosh wrote:I did hear Seaton have lost a few players

I heard they lost a few finals
by Happy Endings
Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Q. wrote:Any news on the Salisbury West and North Pines trial yesterday?

A couple of murders and a car jacking. Not allowed to comment whilst still under investigation ;)
by Happy Endings
Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8 - Live scores

The bloods are top. How did that happen.
by Happy Endings
Sat May 30, 2015 1:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Frank Worral and Ashes Tours

Failed Creation wrote:Voges is looking quite solid. He seems to be our only bat who looks comfortable facing Bishoo.

Fair nut.

Bisho deserves some credit but it's Careys wicket
by Happy Endings
Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

helicopterking wrote:
BoundaryRider84 wrote:Great 100 from Voges on debut. Well supported by Lyon and Hazelwood with 59 between them to get him there

Last wicket putting on 97 was very handy, which will win us this Test

Genuine ton of test match quality. Great patient knock.
by Happy Endings
Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9 - Glenelg v North @ Gliderol Stadium (Mon 8/6)

No point coming on here and giving Norf supporters crap as they give it to their team and club better than anyone. :roll:
by Happy Endings
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Im really looking forward to heading out to Perteringa this week for easily the GrassRoots game of the week when equal top placed TTG host PNU in the acronym cup. PNU will face its toughest challenge this year in its quest for a 7th straight win. I wouldn't have thought many if any would have had these 2 units in their top 3 albeit only round 8. TTG have had a good run with injuries and a sublime form line whilst The Falcs should get 2-3 back as well after a well earned week off and a quality bonding session at Gentlemans night in which "The Rex" stole the show from all reports.

Should be a huge day for some quality match ups and who knows how the magnets will fall. Some of the likely match ups may be ;
Cockshell v Milne - 2 form players of the league going head to head to give their team first use
Hand v Klemm - 2 sensational on ballers capable of owning the clearances and setting up multiple forward thrusts
Sandrey v Giannini - the rolls royces of their respective units
The dynamic duos of Melville and Bollmyer at one end and Langford and Jolly at the other could make it a shoutout

I'm tipping a huge crowd from 2 clubs with the equal biggest junior program's in the State and huge supporter bases. Parking the car around the oval to a full house and a big game of quality Div 1 footy. Maybe even a cuttla froths to ease the nerves. This one really could go either way and hopefully it's a close one. Logic would suggest TTG div one experience may give it the slight edge but PNU seem to be relishing the challenge of being doubted and have risen to every challenge. This one is harder to pick than a broken nose :)
by Happy Endings
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With both openers on 0 they nearly run two in a mix up that results in a dot. Next ball out. This mob is a shambles :oops:

Starks first 2 overs looked pretty good, Hazlewood not so threatening.

They are no certainty to outscore Smith
by Happy Endings
Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

locky801 wrote:He made a good 62 overnight out of 2/220 Dec.

Windies in early trouble at 2/1

Yes very patient knock. Took 50 balls to make 20 and really gritted it out.

It's going to be a tough call on someone Marsh, Voges and Rogers for the first Ashes test.
by Happy Endings
Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R10 Sturt v Norwood @ Unley

3,995 is the biggest crowd at Unley as far as I can see since 2010; no doubt someone will be able to point out exactly when!

No doubt 3 or 4 bitter posters will be able to come on here and talk about the crowd being under 4K means we are at crisis point and the comp will fold before next year :roll:

Norwood head to Gliderol next round to play the Bays and I would think if the weather is good another crowd of between 3-4K will be on the cards.
by Happy Endings
Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R10 Sturt v Norwood @ Unley

3,995 is the biggest crowd at Unley as far as I can see since 2010; no doubt someone will be able to point out exactly when!

No doubt 3 or 4 bitter posters will be able to come on here and talk about the crowd being under 4K means we are at crisis point and the comp will fold before next year :roll:

Norwood head to Gliderol next round to play the Bays and I would think if the weather is good another crowd of between 3-4K will be on the cards.
Yawn.

The "4k" references have related to the Crows and their (alleged) commitments / promises / projections / whatever. 'Crisis' talk has generally referenced trends, not singular crowd figures, some of which have been on par.

Go away.

Completely different topic dopey. Nowhere in the above posts are the Crows mentioned. Take your own advice and Go away. Plenty of threads where you can bitch about Crows/Ravens.
by Happy Endings
Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sack McGregor!

"You killed Kenny, You Bastards!!!" :)
by Happy Endings
Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

Can anyone form NH tell me is the guy who umpired both your C and D grade on the weekend your usual every week ump? He was terrible on Saturday! Never once did I see the guy break into a run which meant he was always 30-40mtrs away from the play - didnt cost us the win, we were 5 goals up and you guys clawed that back to get the draw in the D grade so I am not suggesting he was the cause. He probably needs to be explained the blood rule too - he sent two guys off in the space of 1 minute for blood - one guy had a pin prick size scratch that had (and I am not kidding) about 1cm worth of blood around it, the second wasnt even bleeding - it was a grass graze - we all get them everyweek so you know how they look red. Now - I know these guys are hard to find and all that, but, they are paid so is it too much to expect that they at least make the effort to get in the right position to see the play? Again this isnt why we ended up with half points, thats our own doing, but it is so frustrating to watch!

NH are a pretty decent side, I didnt play but had a few really good players, needed to shut down your FF though, he was gifted a goal from our goal ump that even he said was pretty close to on the full let alone a goal, but we let him take an easy mark on the goal line too so again our own doing. Looks like a pretty good fight for that 5th spot in the D8R at the minute - really anyone from 5 down to 10th could take it.

D graders still bitching about umpires in this thread. Maybe they would umpire better if the players where better :roll: I am mystified as to what people expect in Div 8 Reserves. I have played for 20 years and I could list 5 umpires who have umpired Div 3 who are worse than anything I have seen this year. I have had a total of two free kicks this year, ironically one from old mate in North Haven.
by Happy Endings
Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

imapeacock wrote:who do you guys think is the best player in this div? my money is on James Bell from NPU the bloke is an absolute gun can play every position, very much like Blicvas should be playing higher much higher.

Good to see you have finally got off Tinder and got yourself an account Dinga :)
by Happy Endings
Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGregor sacked!

Careful what you wish for Norf supporters. What now, sack this one as well? :oops:
No coach can turn it around so quick. McGregor left the club in a mess, will take awhile to get them back on track

The football trend is for a new coach to be accompanied by some degree of success and revelation. They were down by 14.13 to 1.2 at 3/4 time and ultimately lost by over a ton. Results were never that bad under Ken. They played Centrals FFS who are clearly the seventh best team. Today's effort is their worst of the season for mine by a mile.
by Happy Endings
Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |