Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

I have a slight feeling loby might be the team to beat this year.
by Spiderman
Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Have heard from some of my Norwood mates that luccon has quit and will spend the year with loby,
by Spiderman
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Interesting to see mount barker so low on the relegation table, pleasing to see lobethal sitting at 4th even with the a grade shaky start. Times are changing. Uraidla also pretty high but they've got their a grade to thank for that...
by Spiderman
Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH)

Happens everywhere example Travis head played for tea tree gully in last couple years.. players filter down if available and does nothing but strengthen the comp. Credit to Lobethal for being able to keep those players involved as they generally play every game available. No problems from me if a club benefits a few weeks a year because they’ve had a strong junior program in the past.

Marquee player is a whole different discussion, definitely gave more eyes to the comp with some bigger names playing. However could be seen as frustrating that Corey Kelly single handidly ended up not only getting them to finals but then also win the flag. Would he potentially sign up as a Nairne player next year allowing them to recruit another marquee?
by Spiderman
Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |