Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

morell wrote:That’s enough for now, I get the feeling people want to do a bit more matey ocker back slapping and self congratulatory circle jerks.

Maybe people just want to discuss actual football in D7, not the politics and reasoning behind allocations of teams in grades which isnt going to change now?
by The Bedge
Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But bias but to nominate guys from my own club, Dudley up forward when he plays, bendesi as a crumbing forward goal kicker and Ryan Davis at full back. Couyer from sals west up forward with nazardene??? From Saint Paul's.

How often does Phil play? I heard mention previously somewhere that he his most recent suspension (round 2) tipped him into a life time ban level but can't find how many games he has missed through suspension.
Back for the Mitchell park game. He received 8 games.
by norm11
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Damian Chesson.

One goal and a tackle is all it seems to take for Varcoe to make team of the week, shows just how big a joke the South Australian Footballer Magazine really is. We do however get a good laugh reading some terrible previews, summaries and generally bad writing. On a serious not though any update on Varcoe's knee?

I assume you meant on a serious note? I guess bad writing happens to the best of us
by S Demon
Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Damian Chesson.

One goal and a tackle is all it seems to take for Varcoe to make team of the week, shows just how big a joke the South Australian Footballer Magazine really is. We do however get a good laugh reading some terrible previews, summaries and generally bad writing. On a serious not though any update on Varcoe's knee?

I assume you meant on a serious note? I guess bad writing happens to the best of us

Don't forget your full stops, champ.
Read my post again
by S Demon
Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Astounding numbers for 2 teamed clubs..
At one point we had over 20 players unavailable for various reasons.

Was more directed at the Mitchell Park and Flinders Uni who have come from 1 side each last year to 73 and 81 different players in 2 grades, that's a great sign for both those clubs when you consider the position they were in last year..
by human_torpedo
Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The dude in the pink helmet.

For some unknown reason (I think it was started by our Reserves coach) the rumour went around that he was a legitimate Lithuanian Sprinter and it stuck. It proved to be quite funny as the day wore on. :lol: :lol:
by morell
Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The dude in the pink helmet.

For some unknown reason (I think it was started by our Reserves coach) the rumour went around that he was a legitimate Lithuanian Sprinter and it stuck. It proved to be quite funny as the day wore on. :lol: :lol:

And before people jump on the bandwagon, it was a term of endearment, he racked up the possies and kicked a goal, God Bless him...............but he did wear a pink helmet, a sight I have never witnessed in my lifetime of footy.

All that said I have massive respect for the crabbies, must be difficult to front up each week without a win, but in patches Saturday they played as good as any team we have played this year. Just couldn't sustain it for long periods. Well done to Bharat, the boys are hearing the message.
by Yank Man
Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

is your club losing revenue

Whilst i wait for my dominos pizza, i am still strongly of the belief that the fact foxsportspulse best players are released online hours before your clubs presentation night at 7pm is causing a massive dent in the amount of foot traffic that comes to your club that night because rather than making an effort to come matxh presentation, a player can get home sit on the couch 4pm spend 30 seconds looking on internet and then decide nah cant be bothered going to presos didnt get in best players, just gonna stay home

Whereas if best players were not made available until say after 8pm i am certain the foot traffic to your clubs presos will increase rapidly due to the mystery & curiousness of eaxh player, hence bringing the revenue with them
by marbles
Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |