Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

morell wrote:Hot tip - D6 B Grade coaches have absolutely no control over where players play.

Except at Pulteney.
Don't ruin the narrative.
by Dogwatcher
Fri May 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Surely the league have it wrong with the location of the B grade games this weekend. BOS vs CBOC at Aldi Arena should be played at BOS considering they are hosting their A's and the BOS B's finished higher than CBOC? The B grade game between Hope Valley vs Lockleys should be played at Aldi as neither of these clubs are playing at home anyway?

B Grade follows A Grade, so the higher ranked A Grade sides get their B Grade to follow them - so think the league have it correct

And so it should be. It's all about the A grade.

Oldman is just trying to stir me up. He's not actually serious.
by Dolphin Treasure
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Any announcements to come out of Ingle Farm Bedge? So important positions within the club looking for new people to fill them.
Nope.

AGM and Presentation Saturday, so incoming committee will be announced then, and i'd expect the senior coach position to be finalised and announced soon after at a guess.

Cricket season for me - I've got only a couple of weeks to finalise everything before matches kick off!
by The Bedge
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |