Search found 95 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

North Haven far too good for us on the weekend. They looked to have added a lot of depth to their midfield. Not sure who number 2 is, Rowe perhaps? but he killed us through the middle particularly in the 1st half.

Yeah he had a good game.

Interesting fact both number 22's were Matt Reed and Matt Reid.
Ritchie lives on.
2 fa 22.
by Computer Crashed
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best and worst grounds.

Lindblom Park.
Richmond ( 4 flags there ) gotta love that.
Flinders Park.

Dislike.
Any Eastern Suburbs ground from 89 to 98.
They were all mud baths.
One of our players lost a boot I kid you not at Athelstones ground one day.
Never found it after continuing to chase the ball.
by Computer Crashed
Tue May 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

In their defence, a number of their blokes tried to stop him so it isn't the whole team or club
Ingle Farm made finals in 2013 in the C4 competition and were a great group of guys, coach a good bloke, decent footballers. Were great to play against and had absolutely no issues. Shame that a few peanuts seem to have come in since then because it tarnishes the whole club.
Tarnished the club in part - yes you are right and that is a big enough penalty as is.
Let's hope the SAAFL realise that and no further penalties apply.
It's disappointing but the club will hold its head high and continue to support all the other good work that's been getting done.
Too many good kids coming through to drop the bundle now.
by Computer Crashed
Thu May 14, 2015 8:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FOOTY 2015

Dutchy wrote:North Melb Over 95.5 pts
1 Unit @ $1.90

4 of their last 5 games at ES have gone well over this total

We're some fairly soft shots on goal.
Bad luck Dutch but we got the 4 points.
by Computer Crashed
Sat May 16, 2015 7:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

Wow.. just ******* Wow

And they are a changed club. Just ask xrunna
Maybe all clubs should do a phycological evaluation on each individual footballer. ( Yeh right )
I've been around the club long enough and don't even know who this turd is.
He's got what he deserved and will no doubt disappear into the depths of shitsville with all the other dick brains that have represented many clubs.
by Computer Crashed
Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

looking at the 2013 div 7 season we can remember smithfield were expelled from round 16 onwards for their antics in round 15 at Flinders Park

and the last time they actually ever lost a game was round 12, 2013 to angle vale (who were the eventual runner up in GF)

ingle farm (eventual premier) defeated smithfield in round 8 also, in what was a lovely controversial night game out at smithfield oval

before being expelled from the comp, it seemed smithies were well on their way as a contender for the div 7 flag and would lock horns with the farmers once again come finals time with the notion of half of adelaide's police force likely in attendance

instead their season was cut short, and the farmers went on to win the div 7 flag, moving up to div 6 last season

smithfield would be granted re-affiliation to div 7 the following year & smashed every team in sight in 2014 being way too good in an undefeated div 7 premiership

but now this week in 2015 the two meet shall again... :)
Get a life.
by Computer Crashed
Sun May 31, 2015 8:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The GM, Purchasing officer, 3 (of 4) Sales Reps and 1 storeman being off sick today.

I am also sick, but at work slugging away picking up their slack. Motherf**kers!
At least they have excuses.
Even when are warehouse pickers and managers turn up they are still useless.
It's like the whole world is plotting against them.
I'm still waiting on a confirmation return email when a customer will receive their goods 4 hrs after sending it.
At least I was smart enough to CC the State boss so he can see how ******* hard they make things.
Guess what idiots.
Customers pay your wage.
by Computer Crashed
Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would like to thank Smithfield for their hospitality on Saturday. Simon and his committee work tirelessly to make sure everything runs smoothly on match day, well done guys.. Also a great gesture from both clubs in both grades to line up and shake hands before the game. And thank you for the carton left in the changerooms for the A grade and the jugs in the club to follow. Overall a great day day out at Smithfield apart from the results.
Maybe people should get out to clubs on match day and see what a great job volunteers do for clubs instead of focusing on certain one off instances by individuals. FWIW, West Croydon are one of the best organised clubs on match day that i have come across and their match day officals are outstanding.
Well said on all accounts OF.
by Computer Crashed
Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

cracka wrote:The guys commentating downhill.

At the end "how does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big."

Amazing ride.
Gutsy as.
Cheers for putting that up.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

our guy stretchered off in the B grade: "complete tear of my ACL, partial tear of medial ligament and medial meniscus damage"

thats our fourth ACL plus a PCL for the year.. :(
Poor bloke! That's terrible! :(

How many of those injuries have occurred at Lockleys? A lot of these injuries came from quite innocuous incidents, it's a shame how easily (sometimes) a person can seriously harm themselves playing footy.

i genuinely feel sick for these guys because its so invasive and changes everything in your life for a few months..3 at lockleys but one was in january on the far west soccer pitch and 2 others were away from home..the one from saturday was totally innocuous and just a block from an opponent..
It's very sad for these fellas as I'm sure they only play for the love of the game and their clubs best interest.
Shame there are no credit points from the SAAFL for true heroes that go unrecognised for their commitment to their clubs over many years.
Yet one fruit loop can taint a whole club and screw up their developement.
All the best to those seriously injured and unable to work and pay their bills for a while.
That's real life SAAFL.
by Computer Crashed
Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

ZS6 #5 - get around it :lol:
I saw that and thought you might have been on it.
Computer Crashed was.
Only because Jabber was running straight after that race and I just had to see what all the fuss was about.
Zartan was none too pleased when I msg him to have a look at the result of that race.
Funny shit.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Who cares what clubs pay.
Only those that don't have the dosh to spend bring this subject up ever few months.
It's BORING and usually mis informed information anyway.
by Computer Crashed
Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals - Week 2

Got me faaaarked how you spazzos can give Betts shit.
He's a forward that hasn't seen the footy.
At least he's trying to get into the game.
Van Berlo - McKay - passengers.
Grow a brain you people.
I'm not even a Cows supporter but I can see bullshit when it's in front of me.
Wanks.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Goodwood v PNU next week . TTG up by 15 pts at the half but a 9 goal 3rd qtr to PNU did the damage

That's a fairly poor effort in the end by TTG.
Kells to collect his 6th.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Josh Glenn has signed at Willaston
And they offer from centrals Sanfl was a real nice offer,from the afl to the barrossa just like that..

More proof the SANFL has little relevance left
That's a bit of a stupid comment to tell the truth.
It has relevance if people who aspire to the highest level.
Can't help individuals that cannot be frucked.
by Computer Crashed
Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Barry wrote:Mawsons starting pre-season, Dec 2nd.

3 Sessions before Christmas. Whats this like compared to other clubs?

Unsure about anyone from Plympton, you got names?

I just don't get pre season before the new year.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mawsons starting pre-season, Dec 2nd.

3 Sessions before Christmas. Whats this like compared to other clubs?

Unsure about anyone from Plympton, you got names?
I just don't get pre season before the new year.
Agree.......totally unnecessary

It is totally unnecessary if your happy with your club spending infinity in Div 6.... Or 7.

I find it hard to believe you don't think your club and players will benefit from some hard work striving towards a common goal. It doesn't need to be 3 nights a week but even our D grade starts one day a week next week.
Sorry bud,you are wrong.
Played in 5 winning GFs and 1 losing GF for the Bulls from 89 to 97.
Never started pre season until the middle of Jan.
Mon/Wed/Fri training and the same routine every year.
By the time round 1 came along the playing group was fitter than any other side going around.
Maximum pay for myself was $60 a game even after playing 200 games.
I and my team mates didn't give a rats about money - we were there to win.
I actually owed money at the end of most seasons because we hung around and spent the coin over the bar - yep - a tab was kept by the great man Jimmy, now departed.
Today's footballers are quite simply pathetic when it comes to committing to each other and their club.
End of a true story.
by Computer Crashed
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stoned Service

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Computer Crashed wrote:On The Run - Northern Suburbs.
Chick was hammered.
Couldn't even look me in the eyes to serve me.
First thing she says when she opened her mouth was - gidday mate,what ya want.
Looked like an ice freak too.
F$$k off you stupid biatch.

That's my missus :shock:

Get rid of her then.
by Computer Crashed
Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For the first time ever, I had a horse racing dream last night where this horse I'm watching at long odds, (44 dollars on Ubet) wins by about 2 lengths. In my dream I saw it pass the line and the dividends pop up on screen. And I read and remembered the name.

I know the number, I know it runs clockwise, I know the name of it and what it pays when it hits the line.

Doing some research on the horses name, it's a 20 start horse and still hasn't won. So it fits the bill - so far! Now I just need to find out when it's next running! If I miss it, I WILL SPEW.
Well????? What's its phaaarking name????

Hehehe, like I'm gonna tell you guys, it's odds will shorten from 44 to 4!
Pathetic.
Hope it loses.
by Computer Crashed
Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seriously people - would you like to be running a K flat out in this shit ?
Today's racing should never had gone ahead.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

human_torpedo wrote:Appears Ingle Farm have claimed Brahma Lodge's title from last off season as this years off season premiers.. Cant be beaten

Only in your mind.
Can't see too many sprouting.
Believe me they have a looooong way to go.
by Computer Crashed
Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Guess now we let the footy do the talking

Let's just hope the paid player out performs the free player

Well u have moved clubs cause you cant get an A grade game at pooraka so hopefully u line up in the A's when we play you.

Make sure u introduce yourself before we play.

i have played over 150 A grade games at pooraka.

History of you Gepps Cross got to hard bailed .....Para Hills got to hard bailed and Now Ingle Farm ????

and yes im sure we will meet out on the field
Im defiantly penciled in as a spectator that game.
by Computer Crashed
Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Robb_Stark wrote:so can a div 7 side beat a div 4 side

Who gives a shit.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Having the family take me out for a birthday tea and I end up paying.
WTF.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

human_torpedo wrote:Medal: Sumner
Goal kicker: McNeil
GF: WS v WC

B grade coach of the year: Zartan

Medal - Cox I/F
Goal Kicker - Whoever kicks the most
GF - as above.
by Computer Crashed
Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Credit where credit is due.
Congrats Pooraka for their hard toiling over the past 5 or so years.
Great to see Jamie finally reach the Pinnacle.
Well done bud.
by Computer Crashed
Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

guess when we play you guys ill ask some players what they get paid out at ingle farm and do my research :)

im sure all players will say they play for free cause they love the club :)
Gidday Robb_Stark
I only read this forum once or twice a week and you never cease to amaze me.
2 pages of questioning by yourself that sounds like school girl stuff I hear from my 11 year old daughter.
Why is it that when new players come to a club after 2 rounds they are automatically on good coin ?
I've been around IF for 30 years mate, they have no money to splash around, perhaps it maybe the set up,or the kids that have stuck together over the past 10 - 12 years over various age groups that are now 18 - 23 years old that provide the excitement for outside players to want to get involved.
Instead of claiming millionaire status at the Farm I'd be congratulating everyone from the change room cleaner to toilet wiper for their efforts.
Trust me they ain't jumping each other's bones claiming they are the bees knees.
They leave that bullshit to other peanuts that think they know better.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

I always get a laugh about zones. Zones in SACA are a joke. I am tied up with a turf club and have seen in previous years boys from our juniors play 14 or 16s in the same year at TTG, Jets, ET , prospect and woodville. These lads were playing for teams outside of their zone.
SACA should seriously look at one team per junior grade. Have your best players in each zones in the squad of say 16. Work with these kids and give them your best coaching. It should be elite not a money revenue. As a community club I see players that will struggle to play cgrade for community teams when they get older playing 14s or 16s white. These kids should be left to move thru the community ranks not on district clubs books taking up coaching. Get the best and work with em. Back to zones if you want a player outside your zone you do a swap or pay coin just like sanfl
What do you think you are doing Bulldogs ?
You can't come on this thread and talk the truth, you will get shot down in flames.
Money spinner - surely not.
Have one side per grade in district clubs for better attention to detail in coaching - surely not.
Stop making sense you crazy person.
by Computer Crashed
Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He would have taught a lot of lads over the past couple of years some invaluable knowledge.
It's not about winning D grade cricket at that level.
He may also have curbed the development of some lads..

Exactly right. Not that hard to be a mentor during the week or on the sidelines on game days with all that invaluable knowledge.
Your not playing D grade if your any good.
by Computer Crashed
Fri May 06, 2016 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:
Q. wrote:You can borrow my life member card for the day :D

both have rough heads could be brothers

I'll sit at the top of the hill throwing bottles at you 8)

Get in the Q so to speak.
Only thing that will save him is if the waters are calm and I can get the boat out.
by Computer Crashed
Mon May 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

it was a long trip but nothing more was enjoyed than the reminiscing of one great game back in the day....
LOL - glad that game gives you enjoyment, doesn't phase me one bit - I didn't play in that team or was involved with it - I was the coach of the C grade ;)

Although Kudos, there are a number of those who are currently playing A grade footy from that lineup - there are also a large number that I wouldn't have even picked in my C grade that side if they got dropped :lol:
All good.
I reckon Marbles played in the 91 GF when the Bulls pulled their pants down and slapped their arses.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Circum XVII

Spargo wrote:
Computer Crashed wrote:Bye Bye Brad Scott, I'm over your dribble.

**** off & follow another team

Never will.
B.Scott ain't gunna win a flag.
If your happy to watch a better side lose a game then you are easily pleased.
I'm not and its a ******* disgrace.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just my observation from Saturday.. they had some handy sorts in their side, but the depth was severely lacking. Keetch, McMurtrie and Vandermoer seemed to be doing a large amount of the work, Schutz was good as usual - but not as good as I've seen him (to be expected returning from injury though).

Schneider was alright but Roling and Dolan were useless. ;)

Too few contributors and a lot of blokes who looked out of their depth in A grade.. Obviously better suited to their ground, but 'Roys oval is around the same size and I think they'll have too much zip around the ground for the bulky Raiders.
Vanders for the medal I reckon.

Gee you Pooraka boys stick together. Robb Stark runner up too CC. ;)
What about the young lad at IF that kicked 7 on the weekend. Rate him at all CC. 8)
Not yet.
by Computer Crashed
Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Multi bets

NEVER EVER wager money on Richmond to win lose or draw, they will screw you every time.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You know you're nearing 40 in Adelaide, when you remembe

Football tragics will appreciate this one.
SAFA footy live on TV.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

helicopterking wrote:When's the fixtures out?

It's August.
Seriously.
by Computer Crashed
Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Not the first time, nor will it be the last time we'll see behaviour like this from the Northern suburbs clubs and their supporters when things don't go their way.

******* immature, poor sportsmanship which most of us have had to endure at some stage playing or supporting the game we love.

Give them their own league.
Not supporting bad behavior, but we need to remember idiots come from all posts codes.
I take it LMA doesn't have a northern suburb post code as his mail address.
I think you suggestion that idiots arnt confined to the northern suburbs has just been justified D.
by Computer Crashed
Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Heard some interesting rumors.

Doesn't involve the council i live in (playford)but apparently one of the councils is unhappy with its local club in regards to paying players.

Supposedly this council is angered by the increase in junior football fees, the drop in participation numbers in its council and the fact the clubs are paying decent amounts to a grade footballers.

While the council understand it is not the clubs paying the players per say they are looking at potentially restricting funding and renegotiating the contracts to make clubs make the clubs more accountable for keeping junior sport at a reasonable cost if clubs continue to raise junior fees while paying a grade footballers.

Admittedly this is only at discussion level apparently but it does come from a very reliable source.
A red & black team were in strife with the same situation a couple of seasons back.
Extra exorbant junior fees and high A grade expenditure on players.
Interesting topic actually.
by Computer Crashed
Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

This argument about PH being in D7 has nothing to do with playing C grade sides, it's about the existing sides that have busted their arse, taken some licks, and are now (potentially) being robbed of the opportunity to get promoted/win a flag. Wouldn't matter if it was a D2 side that won a flag and folded and came back into D5 with the same D2 team... the argument is the same.

Reading comprehension game is not strong. Geez there are some utter muppets getting around.
All your doing is speculating, potentially you say, there you have it.
You've just shot your own argument down.
Your right, there are some muppets on here. its not speculation you utter Pelican. Mitchell Park have cleared 7 people to PH FFS.
And ?
You blokes got relegated with them.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so rumours gathering momentum that greenies will struggle to field 2 sides, maybe the league action now, substantiate if truth to rumours and offer them to re-group in lower division and para hills take their place in div 5.
West Croydon to Div 5
Para Hills to Div 6
Greenacres to Div 7

Problem solvered 8)
Spoke with greenies new coach yesterday he did say they have lost a couple but is happy were there at at this early stage, did say the boys he was worried about leaving are staying, No mention of number issues though.
Spell check please Morell.
I don't mind though Robran.
by Computer Crashed
Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer

whufc wrote:
therisingblues wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:100 for Khawaja, been great to watch today. Australia 3/191

Should use him as opener more often.
Thanks Faf! :D

That's the question now

Ooz is an opener, no doubt about it.
Hopefully he bats the day.
Amazing innings so far.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

holdy2323 wrote:
morell wrote:Who?

Won PH b&f in their premiership year and came 2nd in div5 medal that year to.

Let's hope he suits up for PH.
That would really tip Morell over the edge.
Lovn it.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Moving into our new house and the idiot removalist dragging a fridge across the kitchen, resulting in damage to the floor

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161129/6b97a5980fe2382da84f61d268c7695a.jpg

Finally heard back from the removal company. Apparently there is no wheel or something under the fridge, so they had to move the fridge in any way they can, and the damage happened because of that. I told them it needed to be repaired. Asked if it was covered by their insurance. He laughed. Offered a refund on the cost of removals. I said that wasn't good enough, told him I'll seek legal advice and get back to him.
I'd be right pissed.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

I see Wade Matthews having a crack at a SANFL club. Good to see.
Where's he from?

Ingle Farm

best thing for his football i think go play a higher standard and not get caught up playing mickey mouse football lot better then div 6
Win win.
Learning how to look after his body and understanding the professionalism involved.
Nice big oval out there, I would not like to be defending him with that space and skill execution from team mates.
Farms will have a very fit young man at their disposal if he misses out on games.
Trial games soon.
by Computer Crashed
Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

whufc wrote:Bloody Mitch Marsh!!!!!

That has to be the change in the next test!!!

That ball stayed pretty low lol

Even the cricket gods have had enough of Mitch.
You must obey the cricket gods.
by Computer Crashed
Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Our League has a new name!

I heard a figure around $600 a season for a junior club in the western suburbs.
$880 for a junior at a soccer club near me
Try $400 a qtr for swimming plus GST.
Swims 8 hrs max a week over 5 sessions.
GST came in 6 months ago.
Add tournaments on that cost, $11 a swim, swim for 2 mins tops over 3 events.
Government bangs on about getting kids active instead of getting fat, how about subsidizing people that have an interest in keeping fit at 12 ffs.
by Computer Crashed
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RIP Dragan Tankosic

Sad news passed on to me today by a mate.
Gentle Giant Tanka passed away earlier this week aged 55.
Not a household name but he played some footy for Woodville & West Torrens in the early 80s.
Those that played SAFA in the late 80s early 90s would be well aware of who he was, big strong CHF for Pooraka that always had your back.
Was a pleasure knowing you and getting to play so many great games of footy with ya.
RIP big fella, the Bulls will be in force in a few days time.
Radar.
by Computer Crashed
Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2016/17

While every one wants to rag on Enfield.. dont forget our F GRADE - OUR 6th SIDE - players 55-66 - won the flag today in PDCA!

We won a flag with a 6th side.. we have 120 paid members.. WE PAID 85k for our OWN nets this year, we have clubrooms.. we are STREETS ahead of anyone near us in hard wicket.

We are a sustainable model, and whilst clubs have come and gone, Enfield has remained constant for nearly 90 years.
So take your club into PDCA because you sure can't win shit where you are.
Sorry , love ya.
by Computer Crashed
Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |