Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

$20,000 for the coach, no wonder Dane Avery wants to play here.
by Officejet
Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Point taken "One Day", I headed off to the rooms straight after the Siren only to be meet by a locked door, could hear the leadership group claiming working on the finer points, Big Joho is worth more then two goals, he will be back for when we next play Pasky, that's right next play Pasky. One thing I know about my club we also bounce back hard after a loss.
by Officejet
Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am not on the recruiting committee, but does the boy want to play in Grand Finals or win Wooden Spoon.
by Officejet
Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Shame APFL Clubs, Hang your heads in shame.
by Officejet
Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

Apparently the exodus at Kadina has seen 3 guns signing with Gawler Centrals

Is this confirmed Test ?

You should know... But yes.

Josh Lawson is one of these. Plenty of $$ after hearing what he has knocked back at other clubs.

We will find it hard to replace him, Best of Luck to him...Welcome Back any day.
by Officejet
Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Flinders Park would be looking at big turn around. With a smart coach like Kenners i would look for them to be big improvers.

Yes he is a good coach, but he has some holes to fill with Martinello and O'Hara departing

Martinello is a hack anyway. O'Hara a bigger loss. :lol:

bit rich coming from a past APFL ressie star...
by Officejet
Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Swamp Donkey wrote:Where did Jamie Williams end up? Virginia or United?

We are hearing United up here...Let’s hope the winds of Long Plains can straighten up his kicking.
by Officejet
Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So...teething problems. Give 'em a chance before labeling them disgraceful.

Good call. Especially since Hounds wasn't even there. If it was "disgraceful" I'm sure there is enough Two Wells boys on here that would have had their say. I would have thought it would be good to watch another game of footy when you've finished playing, but maybe that's just me.

Yep, by the look of it Hounds sadly has a mindset of “hope this doesn’t work”, so looked for some incident to support his mindset, but that’s all he came up with….really. Move on, mate.
by Officejet
Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty sure current Gawler Central coach Herzick has the Rams Roll, he told the Gawler Central players last Tuesday he's off. Let's hope they have plenty of mops and buckets at hand to clean up after he pisses off the bar at social events like he did in his South Gawler days...
by Officejet
Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why is it that every league in the State has it’s clearances on Sportingpulse, but not ours ?
by Officejet
Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |