Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Sad news for Rosies who have been a tough rival for us over the years but totally agree that the league needs to take a tough stance on this type of thing and send a message to all clubs to take responsibility for the people that wear their Guernsey. I'm sure Rosies will be back, they're a proud club.
by Big Red Nose
Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

NHFC v Salisbury today. I use to have respect for the other Magpie team but soft clubs take soft options and play in easier competitions. you go up/go down or P155 off
by Big Red Nose
Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very confident Havens will win tomorrow if they can stop Salisbury's ruckman, they have been a lot stronger in that area the last few time we've met. All the best to Timmy Z tomorrow on his 300th game they way he plays he could probably play another hunjie. Pretty sure he's won B&F's in all 4 senior grades A's B's C's & D's at Havens, absolute legend of a bloke and just quietly pretty handy with a sherrin.
by Big Red Nose
Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PS I'm a mong and computers hurt
by Big Red Nose
Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

Congratulations to Leigh Forrest yesterday NHFC Div 4 reserves for notching up his 100th goal of the season. First time in his career to do this I'm lead to believe, Wonder how many he could have if he kicked straight. Well done Forry !
by Big Red Nose
Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

what a bloody awesome day it was for the NHFC. Very disciplined and superb team effort. Commiserations to Wattsy and the B grade lads.
Mark and his coaching staff have done a fantastic job both on and off the field but they couldn't have done it without the support of the fantastic people at the club behind the scenes. It's been a long time coming and I'm very confident the club will only continue to get stronger into the future. I just wish my liver would as she's still throbbing.

Go the Havens 2018!!
by Big Red Nose
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2018

very windy conditions yesterday at North Haven and the home ground advantage was definitely a factor but toughness was the key. Havens looked good and Scotch were relentless but couldn't put the score on the board. Scotch will take care of Flinders easily even though their coach is a spud
by Big Red Nose
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |