Return

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Ashby still playing ??
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good news stories

I didn't know where this fitted in so I decided to dedicate a thread for people to post things in their lives that they'd like to share.

As some of you may be aware, my step-son was killed in a road accident in September, it would've been his 21st on Sunday and I spent the day hurting like hell.
I was awoken Monday morning around 5:30am to the news of my 19 year old nephew being involved in a serious car accident and was on life support in the RAH with the likelihood of making it through very slim.
He had severed the main artery in his abdomen and when they discovered this through opening him up and blood pissing out all over the ceiling and walls and he lost around 5 litres of blood as well as other damage.
Three lots of major surgery and having to leave him open they were finally able to close him yesterday afternoon and the surgeons were happy with what they'd done.
I just received news of him waking up and he's talking, I've spent most of the last couple of days with my brother at the hospital providing support and helping him through the rollercoaster of emotions and the feeling of uselessness we get at times like this.
I'm so grateful for the wonderful surgeons and nurses we have at the RAH and so overwhelmed that my nephew has pulled through.
Life is so precious and can be taken away from us so easily, hugs are for free and so is telling our loved ones how much we love them, always seize the opportunity.

Thank you and enjoy your day, I'm a bit of a mess but it's all from being overcome with joy now.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Having to come back to reality in Adelaide tonight after having one of the best times of my life in Melbourne foe the last 6 days. :(
by Wedgie
Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations Zedman on the coaching re-appoitment for the next 2 years.

Hope you can finish off the year with the big prize. Will try to watch a game of yours soon now that I am longer involved with the old club.
by Bluedemon
Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

But of a rough day at Smithfield oval today. Without focusing on all three grades going down, it was hard to watch one of our guys suffer a broken jaw in an accidental collision with a teammate. He was motionless for quite some time, ambulance called, game abandoned in 3rd quarter. A big thanks to no. 78 from Plympton who helped treat him and stayed with our 'Mad Dog Marty' through the entire ordeal. You were fantastic and we thank you and your club for the support you showed today.
Yeah it was a very sickening freak accident that no one would like to witness in sports and in general life, but like my fellow friend above mentioned, that a player from plympton that stabilised our wounded soldier till the ambulance arrived, you are a true legend mate, cheers.

Any word on how the lad is? Was a sickening sound when it happened
by Magnum Force
Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

But of a rough day at Smithfield oval today. Without focusing on all three grades going down, it was hard to watch one of our guys suffer a broken jaw in an accidental collision with a teammate. He was motionless for quite some time, ambulance called, game abandoned in 3rd quarter. A big thanks to no. 78 from Plympton who helped treat him and stayed with our 'Mad Dog Marty' through the entire ordeal. You were fantastic and we thank you and your club for the support you showed today.
Yeah it was a very sickening freak accident that no one would like to witness in sports and in general life, but like my fellow friend above mentioned, that a player from plympton that stabilised our wounded soldier till the ambulance arrived, you are a true legend mate, cheers.

Any word on how the lad is? Was a sickening sound when it happened
He's had surgery and been wired up, he's in as good as spirits as he can be now he's at home recovering.
He's a really nice lad with a huge heart, I was very saddened when a mate rang me Saturday night to tell me what happened.

He is very appreciative of the support you guys gave him, there's nothing better than seeing the football community put their rivalries aside when a brother needs it, regardless of what guernsey he is wearing, we're all out the for the love of the game and the comradeship.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

oldman wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:There's strong merger talks between Smithfield and Kenilworth

Surely this is a joke there is no way this could work!!!!

Yes mate, sorry for the lack of emoji.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Smiffies A's and B's at separate grounds next week,what a headache.. To top it off,when our B's finish up at Daly oval we are obviously are gonna head to saint Domenic's oval,say 50 odd vehicles but were the hell is everyone gonna park?
Organise a coach I reckon. Good day can be had by all.
Yeah good call,problem solved. 8)

I know in the season itself, the League have delayed the later game to enable supporters and volunteers to move from game to game.
I remember about three or four years ago, when Smithfield were in C1, we coached out there and stayed for several hours post game. They then did the reverse ar our home game and drank the pop up bar dry.
by finn
Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are this weekends match ups and how are the state of the ovals being used with this rain coming I'm expecting low scoring slogging matches?

Lockleys with a big hole to fill after the injury to Martinello.

Have you heard how his scans went MH??

Not good, theres some cartilage floating around his knee which is from when he hurt his knee in 2014. Going in friday for a clean out which gives him a chance of playing the GF if Lockleys make it
Seems he made a miraculous recovery and was named 3rd best
by Mr Beefy
Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was at the Aquatics centre for the last quarter of this game, despite the atrocious ground conditions, the skill level was remarkably good.

Smiffies were 5 or 6 goals up at the break and BOS put on a good show in the early minutes of the last, bringing back to a goal or two.

Smiffies hung on in the end, Geez they have some big fellas in that team!

Good to see you again sprinter, scoreboard attendant extroadanaire ...and nice to meet coman too :D
by Footy Chick
Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There'll be a fair amount of blue and white there on the day I'd reckon, stock up on the red tins Kenilworth.
by Dangeroos
Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dangeroos wrote:There'll be a fair amount of blue and white there on the day I'd reckon, stock up on the red tins Kenilworth.

Pretty crap having it all the way there, the buses are going to have to have like 3 or 4 piss stops on the way home, they'll have to hold out til the South Rd/ Salisbury Hwy bit for stop 1.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have followed this Division very closely this season who knows I might even be involved in it. I have thought all season that Smithfield would win the flag and I think they will get the job done this weekend. In the B's CBOC have been very very confident all year that they would take it out. Lockleys B's have come good after a disappointing patch towards the end of the season but they did beat both CBOC and the team they play this weekend. Pulteneys B's looked mighty impressive last weekend and will be hard to beat they are a pretty young team and they seem to play for each other and lock well drilled.
Well you must have a fair set of crystal balls mate considering I don't even think Smithfield gave themselves much chance a couple of months ago.

Although it's never good having your B's exit finals early but they mus t be doing something right there as the Panthers were traditionally crap in the B's but have been very competitive over the past 3 years and I've noticed a lot of lads that played a heap of B Grade this season have been promoted to the 1's recently and holding their own.

Having the luxury of Ashby to come back into the fray is very tempting for them too, should be a cracking day sitting at 1 all at the moment, they were 0-2 against Lockleys and BOS.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Smithfield were hotter than a Kunis/Portman Black Swan sex scene. Everything they touched turned to gold. Gollan was unreal in his pocket, so clever - Lockleys didn't have anyone nimble and smart enough back there to cover him. Voyzey did OK on Webber considering the supply and Webber's ability. Garner was well held - surprised to see him in the best - but the tagging rotations on him meant Cook went boonta.

Smithfield were so much more physically imposing as well. Just a massive side. Pretty unfit though! Needed hefty rotations all day to keep the pedal down. Might get exposed on a really hot day ...
by morell
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Smithfield were hotter than a Kunis/Portman Black Swan sex scene. Everything they touched turned to gold. Gollan was unreal in his pocket, so clever - Lockleys didn't have anyone nimble and smart enough back there to cover him. Voyzey did OK on Webber considering the supply and Webber's ability. Garner was well held - surprised to see him in the best - but the tagging rotations on him meant Cook went boonta.

Smithfield were so much more physically imposing as well. Just a massive side. Pretty unfit though! Needed hefty rotations all day to keep the pedal down. Might get exposed on a really hot day ...

spot on morell..red hot was how i described it..that sort of form wont see anybody defeating them this week..no way garner was in the best 5 though..cook and stewart were the best mids on the ground..sadly our boys made error after error under pressure and produced our worst quarter of footy in 2 years..the fightback took us to 13 points down with 9-10 minutes left but it wasnt to be as we continued to turn it over..full credit to the opposition..i had some worries that they had improved greatly since we played them last over 2 months before..you dont produce big leads twice against a top team like BOS without having some real momentum starting to bubble up..

we wasted an opportunity saturday and the week before but the year itself was a consolidating one so in that regard it was a pass mark and whilst disappointed right now, we will regroup..we look forward to pushing a bit extra to take another step in 2017 and meeting up to 5 new clubs in div 5..

congrats to smithfield..what they have done in the last 3 years is quite remarkable and i have witnessed it first hand..i think they will get the win saturday in a game which will highlight the ultra defence of the hounds versus the ultra attack of the panthers..a hot day could be telling for the panthers but if the hounds cant keep up the running with their flood game style it could open up very quickly and turn ugly for them..they will be fresh and fit from playing only 1 game in 4 weeks though..ashby coming back in would be huge..sfc by 30-40..

oldman: see you at 12.15 saturday? :)

pulteney are the undisputed favorites in the reserves..our boys have been very honest and delivered an effort the last 3 weeks based on blue collar values and just working hard at the basics..they will give it all saturday but are losing players to serious injury every week and we are running out of qualified players!..they know they are up against it but have belief..lfc by 3 points? [-o< :)
by zedman
Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the most dangerous mid size forward in the division will play if he is actually ready to play LM..its only a matter of who goes out for him..perhaps conlan or an injured varcoe?

He was ready last week but was overlooked, maybe the plethora of goal scoring avenues they have was more appealing than using the two obvious channels.

I'm expecting a bit of a random to step up to the plate this week and kick a few.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What an incredible effort from Smithfield! To think it wasn't that long ago the club was reduced to one team playing in C1.. then suspended from D7 a few games out from finals 4 years ago, and have since gone on a rampage winning D7, D6 and now in a D5 GF! What a run! To think they could be in D4 next season is crazy!

Congrats to Smithfield, well done, I hope you win it Saturday.. =D>
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What an incredible effort from Smithfield! To think it wasn't that long ago the club was reduced to one team playing in C1.. then suspended from D7 a few games out from finals 4 years ago, and have since gone on a rampage winning D7, D6 and now in a D5 GF! What a run! To think they could be in D4 next season is crazy!

Congrats to Smithfield, well done, I hope you win it Saturday.. =D>

Agreed. I remember playing them back in div 7 and it was an absolute fortress. You'd cop a rough reception from a huge crowd lining the oval for four quarters, then as soon as that siren had gone, they were easily more hospitable than many other clubs from more 'affluent' areas and you'd be in there for a few free jugs. I actually enjoyed playing there.

Hope they get it done this week. There are obviously some great people who are doing brilliant things behind the scenes.
by adr107
Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's his 2nd, his first was with Flinders Park back in 2013

correct FC..a very worthy winner..

want to wish the div 5 grand finalists tomorrow the best of luck..as bloodhound said, they were the form teams of the division when it mattered..should be perfect conditions..i think the panthers win if they bring last weeks energy..the only doubt i have is their lack of a genuine tap ruckman..but if their midfielders are able to nullify the hectorville mids at the stoppages and win the contested ball then they will be well on the way to winning..

mighty hounds: heard about your serious injury..hope you are recovering well..hang in there..
by zedman
Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

Spoke to Brenton Jenner at willaston oval yesterday, he has indicated that he is keen to sign at Smithfield this week,along with Chris mclean ,colin Rundal and the old quick jimmy McCarthy coming out of retirement.
Jimmy might sign.. but once the weather gets over 21 degrees it'll be too hot and too hard to pull on the whites again :lol:
Yeah very true zartan,I heard he use to hurl a few quick ones down ,is there any truth in that because he is the one that told me lol.

I've had farts blow quicker than JImmy was! ;)
by carey
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah very true zartan,I heard he use to hurl a few quick ones down ,is there any truth in that because he is the one that told me lol.
:lol: No doubt he did haha! Yeah jimmy was sharp when he wanted to be lol - I still remember watching him bowl v Smithfield on an overcast day at Rosies and Raed hit him for a couple of 6's off short balls.. and the further he hit them, the longer Jimmys run up go and the quicker they came in until he hit him in the grill and pushed it in so it was rubbing against his nose haha!

Oh he did say last year though to me when he was gonna come play "I don't bowl anymore, I want to open the batting and I might bowl a few overs of spin when I feel like it" :lol:
by The Bedge
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: No doubt he did haha! Yeah jimmy was sharp when he wanted to be lol - I still remember watching him bowl v Smithfield on an overcast day at Rosies and Raed hit him for a couple of 6's off short balls.. and the further he hit them, the longer Jimmys run up go and the quicker they came in until he hit him in the grill and pushed it in so it was rubbing against his nose haha!

Oh he did say last year though to me when he was gonna come play "I don't bowl anymore, I want to open the batting and I might bowl a few overs of spin when I feel like it" :lol:

I used to say that until someone pissed me off LOL.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

See Eastern Parks grand final indiscretion has cost them 4 home games and a couple of grand.must be running out of chances to stay in the league???

As a EPFC member for 30+ years I have never been more disappointed and disgusted in the downright stupidity of some of the morons who call themselves supporters of our club. I know for fact some were not members but others were and I cannot fathom why they can't get it through their thick heads that such irresponsible behavior will be the downfall of EPFC. I also understand the EPFC executive had acted swiftly and those involved have been dealt with severely and so they should be. I hope he Ch9AFL sanctions are well documented to the members and all involved take heed of this.

A couple of things that I am not impressed about is that I have not heard whether WOS were questioned about their involvement with at least one of the issues involved the instigator wasn't from EPFC. Then there was a raft of letters to the league from WOS supporters bemoaning how EPFC players were too rough and our supporters were yelling too loudly and singing out "demons, demons". Apparently they feared for their lives yet were quite happy to give it back as loudly as derogatory as opposition clubs do. I attended both home and away games and both final games and from my perspective there was as much give as there was take from both parties. Isn't that what you do at the footy. Give me me strength people! I will be from now on attending games with my blankey, fold up card table, scones and thermos of tea. I will ensure I will be wearing gloves so when I clap ever so lightly for my side it will not hurt the eardrums of any opposition supporters that may have past scholars playing.

Yep, the league sanctioned EP because their supporters cheered too loudly. What was the irresponsible behavior that you talked about - perhaps that is what we complained about...

Get off your high horse WOS Dragons. For a supposed learned scholar sometimes you just dont get it.

1. I acknowledged our issues and that our behavior on the day was unacceptable and the leagues decisions were correct.
2. I wanted to know why the WOS supporters actions had not been scrutinized by the league as we were.
3. The rest was "tongue in cheek".

If you cant comprehend what I have written perhaps you should form a literary group of scholars to dissect my posts line by line, then discuss a critical analysis of the wording and finally complete a thesis therefore enabling you to respond without me taking the p**s out of you again.
by Wazz17
Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Smithfield Sports and Social Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Josh Considine as our senior A grade coach for season 2017. Josh has completed 3yrs as our reserve's coach, including achieving regular finals action. We look forward to supporting Josh and our playing group as we take on the challenge of division 4.
by zedman
Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Onya Josh - Congrats and good luck \M/
by The Bedge
Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GOOOOOO Josh! Well done mate :-BD
by Footy Chick
Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:GOOOOOO Josh! Well done mate :-BD

Well done legend
by Robran
Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Barossa Light and Gawler Football Association Smithfield Bellman, Ian Pending 2016-11-20

handy ruckman returning..
by zedman
Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

zedman wrote:Barossa Light and Gawler Football Association Smithfield Bellman, Ian Pending 2016-11-20

handy ruckman returning..

Keen as I'm hearing.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rosewater FC - Public Notice

Hi All,
Obviously it has been a tough season with recent events. It's clear that there are a few that have had their say and in some instances some of the wording in those comments i have found to be way off the mark. The club itself has taken those comments (even those on here) on the chin and will be working towards a more positive outcome.
With the clubs blessing and that of the league i addressed the entire executive committee and the whole of the league delegates and presidents recently acknowledging and publicly apologizing for the angst and disrepute the actions of a few have caused. Before anyone decides that this will be an easy target,we just don't want this thread used an avenue to take aim at our club. We are publicly apologizing AGAIN for the issues and would like this to be the last of it. Personally i will thank those that came to us to lend their support.

We look forward to the 2017 season and seeing all our friends, members, supporters and our opposing clubs in Division 5 next year.

On behalf of the RFC

Satchel

Regroup
Rebuild
Reclaim
RFC
by SATCHEL
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rosewater FC - Public Notice

Isolated - "back pain" is obviously a poor excuse.. but if this stress from work/pain etc and been building for a long period of time, then shouldn't discount the difficult head space he may have been in.

Depression/Anxiety can do some crazy things to good people - this was a massive occasion for him, emotions are magnified..

Not saying what he did wasn't bad, just think shouldn't judge a bloke who dedicated most his life to sport - coaching and playing - and act like we know what he was going through at the time.

Bloke has copped a fair punishment, and fair bad press - surely we can leave it be now..
by The Bedge
Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Smithfield vs Parafield Gardens in Grade 3.

PG had a player who's sledging was way overboard, the game got very heated at times, they sent out an old fella to umpire that wasn't part of the game and blatantly cheated with a couple of caught behinds, a Gardens player went nuts at his team mate for giving him out when there was a clear edge (to which he admitted later that he should've just walked).
Then a Gardens player got struck in the head not wearing a lid and they lost a heap of time, it was pretty scary apparently.
By all reports PG had a similar game the round before, but given the icy relationship between the two clubs over the past 18 months it was always going to be a bit lively.
There was no umpire for day one on the weekend but one will be sent out for this week.

Being involved at Smithfield for a long time and knowing who's there, they can get pretty chirpy and usually more at each other for a laugh, it's probably not the wisest thing to get personal to them and start bringing geographics and stereotypes into it, you will come off second best.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow, that was 6 years ago, my deceased step son played that game.

Yeah, no surprises there if Ken Wellington was the keeper, held a PDCA suspension record for quite some time in his younger Para Cheater days.

Yeah that was a while ago, but like I said there was also the Atco incident which I think did go to a tribunal

All I'm saying is that every team have banter but they have been the quickest to want to escalate it to violence

Even had ur bro threaten to beat my helmet into my skull three years ago coz I didn't walk with a proper umpire.

Stopped the game while he stood there and went ape shit on me
by whufc
Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cracking game at Smithfield today.. Enfield rolled them for 62, then Dunn & Lord fired up and smashed through the top order, reduced Enfield to 7/10!

Enfield scraped over the line finishing 9/63, but shit, that's a good side out at Smiffies! Young, energetic, good balance between experienced older heads and younger lads, and a strong bowling side.

Probably the strongest side Enfield has fielded boosted by a few A graders as well.

Smithfield to win the flag by a long way.. they're good!
by The Bedge
Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

Bombers4EVA wrote:Do you play footy Zartan? If so, A's or B's?

Player/Coach Power CBF/Ruck, get $300 a game plus best player incentives, can only play B grade though because of the points system and total player payments as our A grade have already committed to $3k a week in payments and play with 15 points already.
by The Bedge
Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 5 - 2017

He looking pretty fit to me no extra kilos there batholomu

by marbles
Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No point being sheepish coman, out with it.
by morell
Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sitting back watching this is pure GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Bombers4EVA
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

relax mate i am just having a bit of fun never hurt anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can have fun without disrespecting the club mate.

disrespecting the club??get a life will you i said they were scrubbers and won't win the flag..and you are from Smithfield lol :lol: :lol:
I would be glad to pop down your local and have a beer with you mate.

Really? Can I come too?
by Inallseriousness
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If it's he's buy, I'm in.

Cross keys tomorrow arvo sounds the go........
by carey
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'll bring the popcorn :lol:
by Footy Chick
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Brodlach wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:How are parolee's allowed "numerous" positive drug tests before being sent back??

Gaol's are too full.

Often thought they should turn the Holden plant into a new gaol it ease the load.

Don't have far to walk home upon release either.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:How are parolee's allowed "numerous" positive drug tests before being sent back??

Gaol's are too full.

Often thought they should turn the Holden plant into a new gaol it ease the load.
by Brodlach
Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

disrespecting the club??get a life will you i said they were scrubbers and won't win the flag..and you are from Smithfield lol :lol: :lol:

Oh dear, this could get interesting.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

do not drink at Ingle Farm they have a balcony and its a big drop....
by Robb_Stark
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen you are another one who needs to relax...disrespectful lol yeah ok if you think so..what's next you going to kick me off the site ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fair chance, probably be more fun though sitting back and watching you make some more friends on here. :lol:

That's the beauty of this forum, sometimes you just dont know who you're really pissing off 8)
by Footy Chick
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:
That's the beauty of this forum, sometimes you just dont know who you're really pissing off 8)

A genuine LOL.

I've seen many people retract over the years and use the old "was just having a bit of fun, didn't mean anything by it" line.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Of all the clubs in the land I would be ripping into, Smithfield would be at the very bottom of that list.

I'd be sticking to Colonel Light Gardens and Sacred Heart.

by morell
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would be glad to pop down your local and have a beer with you mate.

Im coming ill even shout the beers and trust me I dont shout beers that often but im not gonna miss this!! :partyman:
by AndersonWalkWarrior
Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Inallseriousness wrote:Really? Can I come too?

Sorry pal - no scrubbers allowed :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |