Search found 565 matches

Return

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

Brodlach wrote:
whufc wrote:LOL the vics to bat for four days and put 989 runs on the board.

Not sure why that would be funy?

What's a f***en panda got to do with the arguement?
by Grenville
Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

Finally Jadeja knocked over, hopefully we can knock over Barry Kumar, Yadav and Somec**t for bugger all and get stuck in.
by Grenville
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PatowalongaPirate wrote:I think it is still a 300 pitch. Renshaw, Marsh and Handscomb would be chomping at the bit to atone for their first innings failures and we have plenty of time to bat.

I'd be wanting to set them 300.
by Grenville
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whoever the ******* commentator is should be shot .. 5 seconds before Smudge is bowled the c$&? Craps on about India having no idea how to get him out .. was always cursed after that FFS

Edit: Might have been Haydos who I like, so I should retract, the comments, but I'm still dirty at him lol

Hayden is f***en horrid.
by Grenville
Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RB wrote:Apparently Shaun Marsh has a back issue.

Maybe he'll do a Gordon Greenidge and ton up injured. Bahahaha.
by Grenville
Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For the love of God draw a f***ing red line through the Marsh family. Don't pick these c**ts ever again!
by Grenville
Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where's Alan Kippax and Hal Hooker when you need them?
by Grenville
Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One positive from this series is courtesy of Jadeja I now know a Hindi swear word.
by Grenville
Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Snatch, I've seen it a few times before but still top notch.
by Grenville
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

Mrs Jase and I just shout at the TV when they lose 50 pounds in a month and then smash 5 big Mac meals on the way home from the docs...

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Or when they drive to Houston to see the doctor and it's a constant stream of drive through meals. And when the doctor asks if they've been sticking to their diet after losing next to no weight and they say yes.
by Grenville
Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Netflix

Louis CK 2017. He still does good work.
by Grenville
Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Predictions for SANFL Premiers

Dog_ger2 wrote:Crows, maybe a triple header in 2017..

What a vomit inducing thought.
by Grenville
Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide radio industry - General Discussion

Spargo wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Jon Blake
Heard bits driving home from work and the fact he gets an hour is ridiculous. He just rambles shit

He's well & truly run his race.

He wasn't exactly Melbourne Cup standard to start off with, more Quirindi maiden.
by Grenville
Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Corona Man wrote:Cooking a bolar roast in the Weber in my shed and sneaking more Coronas up here when Mrs C isn't looking and already cracked the shits!

Well played sir, sheds are a blessing.
by Grenville
Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Band of Brothers. Watched a bit again this morning. Top view.
by Grenville
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Off to Port Vincent today with the missus and kids for a few days of doing sweet f*** all.
by Grenville
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Grenville wrote:Off to Port Vincent today with the missus and kids for a few days of doing sweet f*** all.

Tell the Ventnor I said G'day. Love Vincent.

My favourite place in SA.

Can't argue with that HH3, top place for kids and parents alike.
by Grenville
Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Check out Family Feud tomorrow night, there's a blonde bird on with a f***en a grade rack who does nude yoga.

Pics or gtfo

If I knew how to upload photos on to here I would. Technology is not my friend.
I was the start of the episode after the news and yeah she's a hottie.

The episode is on Tenplay so everyone can have a perve!
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/family-feud

Cheers TDK, she's worth a squiz.
by Grenville
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Netflix

Watching Black Books at the moment. It was always a series I'd wanted to watch and it is piss funny.
by Grenville
Thu May 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

What the Hell was Gabriel doing? Had to block out 1 more ball and let the bloke on a hundred face the last over to save the test.
Even more, You win the man of the match and have to have a selfie with a robot!
Just watched the video of this and yeah, WTF?! Ridiculous finish to the match.

Pakistan win by 101 runs
West Indies second innings 202
Chase 101 not out
Shah 5/92
He's a handy cricketer Roston Chase, one they can pencil in as a long term prospect I reckon.
Yep looks a very good prospect for the Windies, scored the most runs for them in the series- 403 @ 100.75 with two centuries and two fifties.

Bowls pretty useful offspin as well.
by Grenville
Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Round 6

That was the worst performance I've seen from our blokes in a long time.
A first quarter goal, which started with a defensive spoil at our CHF, and saw South running in numbers unchallenged to the goal square epitomised our day.
I've never heard so much unconstructive criticism of each other from our own players, either.
Lots of swearing at each other but no one standing up and taking charge.
We were rubbish, umpiring poor and South very good.

Just a question. How is Butcher going. Is he getting good service and has his kicking improved?

Butcher has been serviceable, still plays behind too much at times. The delivery to him has been appalling. Generally attacks the ball hard when he's playing in front and doesn't get outmarked often, there should be a little bloke following him everywhere for when the ball spills. Does the spectacular and the amazingly stupid, sometimes within seconds of each other. Out of the three recruits we've picked up with AFL experience this year he has been the best. I can't believe I said that but it's true.
by Grenville
Mon May 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Miscellaneous debris)

I gave up on Q & A. Complete bullshit.

I quite enjoy Paul Murray. At least there is some sensible debate happening there...

Sorry ,I find him a complete tool .
At least most of views are clear and common sense and doesnt favour one side over another

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Q & A is tripe, it's like a toned down Jerry Springer. Paul Murray is a pillock. I enjoy watching Peta Credlin, makes sense, no bullshit and takes no prisoners on either side.
by Grenville
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:I rate fisting on Facebook.. so many people that take the bait, always makes for an entertaining morning. :D

Nasty.
by Grenville
Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: US Open 2017

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Anyone see that Justin Thomas putt.....ridiculous

How good was his 18th hole effort , two three woods to within about 5 feet of the cup.
by Grenville
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

At The Gov for a 50th yesterday afternoon.

"Two pales, please"

"$17 thanks"

:shock:

Bloody hell, sure you weren't at an SANFL game?
Unfortunately that's pretty standard these days.

Went to the Moseley at Glenelg two weeks ago and almost needed a 2nd mortgage after drinking their for the arvo.
Prices were ridiculous but the views were good so we didn't mind forking it out! ;)

Must've been good views amber, you've developed a stutter!
by Grenville
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2016

Trbojevic has been absolutely huge for the Blues. How good was that tackle at the end there by Dugan?
by Grenville
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Huge choke by the Blues, Qld put pressure on and it told in the end.
by Grenville
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jarryd Hayne wow. Almost single handedly lost that game. Horrible mistakes in second half.

Didn't do himself any favours, he made some shocking blunders in the second half. Qld played much smarter rugby in the second half though. They moved up quick in the line and stopped the NSW forwards from making much ground whilst bringing on a couple of big units themselves that kept smashing the NSW defensive line. NSW looked like they were nervously trying to protect the lead and the old heads (Smith,Thurston,Cronk) could smell blood in the water and went for the throat. Back to the bad old days of pissing away an opportunity for the Blues whilst again belief that they can win from anywhere got the Maroons the choccies.
by Grenville
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

Tullamore Dew, $42 a bottle Second Choice.
by Grenville
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11

Emerging utility Mason Middleton? Looks like he's pudged up a bit and hasn't stepped up like he should have. The lad should be tearing this comp apart, saw him a fair while back and he has a ridiculous amount of untapped talent. I'd be interested to hear Westies supporters opinions of how he's gone.
by Grenville
Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11

Wedgie wrote:Wow, major upsets by the bottom two teams this weekend! I rate Westies win the best though, have North run another side into form. Sturt were struggling before they clobbered us too lol.
Hard to see anything but a Sturt v Eagles GF. Should just play it now.

Make that the bottom 3 sides.
by Grenville
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Magellan.

You have already surpassed the Portugese explorer of the same name by 3 years...Hooray!
Many thanks, PP, I appreciate the kind wishes. I'll set the mainsail at half mast later on today and have a nap up in the Crow's nest to celebrate the 'roaring forties'.

And may your armada one day sail past the outlet of the Patowalonga so you can pillage and plunder the many doubloons on offer in St Vincent's Gulf, arggh.

Many good tidings adventurous one. The mainsail should be at full mast on your birthday night though!
by Grenville
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State Library Football Exhibition

Went today with a mate who is a Legs fan. We both loved it. Watched the highlights reel from start to end, takes 45min to an hour but a top watch. We spent about 3 hours there and could quite easily have spent at least another hour there. Definitely worth a look.
by Grenville
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

The first test between South Africa and England at Lords started tonight. England won the toss and are batting first, they're currently 2/18. Cook (3) and Jennings (8) the men gone. Philander has 2/8. Will be 3 down soon with shit c**t Ballance an easy wicket for SA.

WTF was Ballance thinking not telling Jennings to review! Not only was it pitching outside leg it wasn't even hitting the stumps. Was clear as day to the naked eye at game speed.

He was too busy remembering wafting the photo at Andrew Strauss of him shagging a badger. How else does the c*** get a game?
by Grenville
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cameron Smith has played one of the best halfs of rugby you will ever see. Brilliant.
by Grenville
Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And a stupid penalty gives it away.
by Grenville
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NSW f***en rooted again, Qld too mentally strong again when it counted.
by Grenville
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13

Yep they are annoying banging that fence, but to those who want to whinge about it I say harden the f**k up or piss off. One thing I've said over the years is that no matter how well or poorly West are going those blokes are there every time I go to Richmond. The comp is better for having passionate supporters, something the Camry Cows would know very little about. I reckon there's more shenanigans going on behind that fence than in front of it.
by Grenville
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL ROUND 15

Magellan wrote:
Grenville wrote:
locky801 wrote:Final score

Central 9.15

North 8.9

The only true loser from this game was Australian Rules Football. Horrible game, both teams were shithouse.

I take it no-one won the $2,000 up for grabs for 2,300-plus crowd?

Was never in doubt my Portuguese comrade.
by Grenville
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

locky801 wrote:Final score

Central 9.15

North 8.9

The only true loser from this game was Australian Rules Football. Horrible game, both teams were shithouse.
by Grenville
Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:Why the yellow ball at Alberton?

Jaundice
by Grenville
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Official SANFL Greatest Team of all Time

GMcG wrote:WHAT?? NO MANDEMAKER??

What about Brendan Maguire?
by Grenville
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Now it's going to be a postal vote that won't count.

Dog_ger2 wrote:What the F*$k?

Voting is compulsory in Australia.

But not for this??

What's happening here.

This is like a freeway going in one direction and changing direction after 12...

A joke.

We Have had enough of the Carp!

We are not idiots.

We need better polititions!

And more dictionaries.
by Grenville
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Burning the f**k out of my balls! :oops:

Currently in the waiting room to get 'the chop' was told I needed to be 'hairless' so used this hair removal cream and Jesus I have never had anything burn like it is right now!

Still hoping to play footy tomorrow, getting mixed reports if I'll be able to or not. :?

Someone substituted the hair removal cream with deep heat by the sound of it?

Mate I'm not kidding it's ridiculously burning still!

Have a nurse look at it for you............ ;)

I'm married to a nurse, empathy is not in their makeup. Mine wouldn't buy me a carton on the way home after the event, lucky I had bourbon already at home.
by Grenville
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I had it done under a general, I told the Doc and nurse what happened with the hair removal cream and they both started pissing themselves laughing the nurse actually had a tear with laughter. I then got the old chicko roll and 2 dim sims out there laughter soon stopped when they soon how red it was. Nurse actually asked exactly what I did and what cream it was and I told her.

Long story short people only apply the cream once! Trust me only put it on once. F**k I'm an idiot. :oops: :oops:

I had 6 beers then deforrested with clippers (which I discarded after, couldn't use them again after trimming the jatz). Finished off with the Nads hair removal, the doctor remarked how good a job I'd done. Wasn't a good look.

lol I feel your pain mate.

Speaking of pain I highly doubt I'll be playing footy tomorrow the boys are seriously sore.

You are a deadset f***en looney if you play footy the day after lad, the day after I got the chop I was going to go and watch Centrals v Port at Elizabeth. Drove to the shops to see how I'd go, quickly realised it wasn't going to happen. Got some beers and watched it on tv. Stay home and drink till the pain goes or get someone to drive ya and drink. Either way drinking is a must.
by Grenville
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had a local myself, in and out in about 45 minutes. Having needles in your balls is something you don't forget in a hurry.

I was surprised I was in and out 35 minutes and yep it's real weird watching the needles go in. At least the local stopped my balls burning :lol:

Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo ...................
by Grenville
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16

Looking forward to this one, catching up with a few Legs mates out the front of the Premiers Bar and having a couple of frothies. I don't reckon we'll get the choccies unfortunately but ya never know.
Three cups of tea???

One cup down, just about to have number two. Going to be a rowdy night, might sneak in 4.
by Grenville
Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Top performance today, attacked Norwood early and didn't take the foot off the pedal. Importantly we nullified Baulderstone in the middle and around the ground which hurt Norwood, both Jack Hannath and Darcy Fort played beauties. Was great to see us getting the ball and using the first option and being clean with our disposal. No passengers today. Only downer was Izzy going down, had a quick word to him after the game and he said he would need a knee reconstruction. He was playing well up to that point, hope rehab goes well for the lad and he's back at his best soon. That game style will win us more games of footy, please let us continue it for the rest of the season.
by Grenville
Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know we're capable of better than we showed yesterday, but have to say I was seriously impressed with the Dogs. Committed, hard at the ball and body, looked every bit a team on a mission.

Thought we were a big chance of getting rolled ($4 about the Dogs was very generous), but didn't expect to get dominated like that.

And that's the frustrating part of this season for us JK, we have the cattle who can do the job. The gulf between our best and worst has been marked, we can be brilliant or abysmal.
by Grenville
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Now it's going to be a postal vote that won't count.

Fix Indigenous reconciliation and close the gap before we consider gay marriage FFS![/quote]

Agree about the indigenous issue. But that needs a referendum to change. I would be happy for that to occur at the next election.

But a gay marriage bill would pass tomorrow. There is a private members bill introduced. All the Libs need to do is allow a conscience vote on the issue and it will pass.

A plebiscite is just ridiculous and expensive but is the only politically acceptable method to the hard right nutters.[/quote]

So basically you're saying we should deal with the gay marriage debate first rather than indigenous reconciliation because it it easier and requires less effort

How Australian!!!![/quote]

Both are worthy causes imo. One requires a referendum one does not.

How about passing the gay marriage bill in parliament tomorrow and using the $120million to hold a referendum about indigenous recognition instead.[/quote]

I can't believe I'm saying this but on this occasion I agree with Sarah Hanson... I mean bennymacca. I would consider myself as someone with strongly traditional values but I don't give a tinkers shit if you're straight,gay or Australian (roughly quoted from Barb from the Royle Family). If two people want to get married, let em. Why not? Ideally where kids come into the equation I think they're best raised with a mum and dad, purely because it gives them a better male and female perspective on the world. However, the missus and I know a gay couple (both average, down to earth blokes) and they have fostered then adopted a couple of young kids who came from a horrible home life involving a mum and dad who were absolute dropkicks. They've taken on something I don't think I could've done and given those kids a chance at life they most definitely wouldn't have had otherwise. Life ain't always black and white but in this occasion it's a no brainer.
by Grenville
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |