Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

lovethefooty wrote:If Echunga have lost Cranna that is a massive loss!!!
They will need to find a ruck replacement.
Any other player movements??

More movements at Hahndorf LTF. Past junior Shane Matsen returning from Sturt. A very talented lad. Thinks looking very rosey for your pies
by Grumpy Old B
Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hahndorf might not have him this year in a playing capacity if the rumour I hear is true.

3 strikes your out?????
Isn't it great that we all can come on here and defame, insult and spread rumours hiding under a fictitious name. I would have thought the AFL would be all over a " 3 strikes". Perhaps they don't read these forums. And I bet that Afterthesiren is a saint "ALLEGEDLY "
by Grumpy Old B
Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard it happened at 1/2 time when umpire was trying to take a whizz (umpys must share the toilet and showers with the home team ??).

Raises the question how many other oval facilities have the umpys change withro the players ?
The umps don't change with the players at Echunga the have to use their showers & toilets though. Mt Lofty is the only other club were umps haven't got their own facilities, there they share with the away teams. Uris up over The Dorfs today, perhaps their heads were already in September. Heard a Uri player deliberately exposed himself to the crowd at the club rooms. Absolute disgrace if true :shock:
by Grumpy Old B
Sat May 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hankin would have to be one of the dirtiest players in the league, there is no surprise a few people are out to get him.
In saying that, keep it on the field. Coaches and parents should not ever be involved.

Who do you think you are? I happen to know the lad well and have a lot to do with him. Couldn't say a bad word about him. He plays with passion and aggression and leaves it on the field. Any team would take a player of his caliber any day. Dangerous with and without the footy and has played league football. Give credit where due. I was also present yesterday during the incident and spoke with him that night, he had no malice whatsoever as I believe he turned the game when in the midfield and he had no point to cheap shot. Your police assault charge accusation is a load of crap and they're are too many witnesses for this horrendous accusation. Ironbank sour grapes I say to the best player on the ground that day.

I can't believe you would go to the trouble of setting up an account to fight someone saying David Hankin is a dirty footballer! He may be a top fella off the field but in my experience he's nothing but cheap shots.
Hey Uncle Tony is a clever man, he set up his account back on March 24th to wait for this day to fight for Hankin. The bottom line here that is being forgotten is that the Ironbank coach allegedly pushed ( assaulted if you like) a Hahndorf player AFTER the game. NOT on. He is lucky that his actions didn't incite a nasty situation.
by Grumpy Old B
Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 3 (C grade)

I noticed that the Karma bus had moved from Echunga. Must be parked at Blackwood now rock
by Grumpy Old B
Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jaensch to play his last game for Hahndorf in the GF - Will be recruited by Geelong!
He might not be the only GF player playing his last game for his club. Have been told from a reliable source that the mail medalist is returning to his grass roots team next year. Perhaps the money pit is drying up. I wonder if the vacant coaching job at the Roos could also see a past coach return he might even take his son with him.

Sorry Fellows. I know I talk in riddles BUT I meant that the TV money pit was drying up. Its the current mail medallist who is returning to his grass roots team. And their coach has also coached at Mt B. Hahndorf as most clubs are, are under the salary cap currently imposed.
by Grumpy Old B
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

Wade Hancock suspension downgraded to 4 games by SANFL appeal board. They labelled the entire process a disgrace and nearly threw the whole case out. Hills did not follow process. Kangaroo court!

Stay classy HFL, the umpires and commissioners

The Hills tribunal is a Kangaroo Court they say
SANFL appeal board never called for any umpires evidence. :shock: WTF
How can they downgrade without hearing both versions of the event. I bet Wade would have told the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. :lol:
by Grumpy Old B
Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |