Search found 43 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Frustrating start to the season indeed - continue to pick up a few niggles each game, throw in illness, holidays, work etc we have unfortunately been unable to settle a side down.

Hopefully back half of the year we can have a bit more continuity with sides... Just got to make the 5 and it's a different ball game from there.
by The Bedge
Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Consider the spare football at each end finished.

Instead you're going to pay some poor kid a can of coke to sit there and grab the footy quick smart each time there is a score.
Same effect, without the controversy.

So this isn't allowed either?

To be honest I haven't seen anyone as arrogant as this since the old CJ_Blacks days
Ironically this was in a Div 6 thread too :lol:
by heater31
Fri May 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:Hot tip - D6 B Grade coaches have absolutely no control over where players play.

Except at Pulteney.
Don't ruin the narrative.
by Dogwatcher
Fri May 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Elizabeth vs Pulteney
A clash of the titans with both sides the only underfeated teams remaining. This promises to be an absolute belter. Both clubs have made a really positive start to the season after being relegated last year. Elizabeth get the home ground advantage and the big oval should suit there run and spread. With a couple of season veterans in career best form and the abundance of quality youth taking the next step they are really flying. The forward line is kicking massive scores it would appear they may have a slight advantage this weekend. Pulteney also haven't put a foot wrong this year and have put teams away in quarters of football. They have been able to buy into the game plan the coach has implemented and also have been able to keep the scoreboard ticking over. They may lack a little bit of depth in the middle against Elizabeth which is where this game will be won and lost.
Draw

Brahma Lodge vs West Croydon
After 6 rounds both of these teams are looking to keep the edge and look to the double chance. One thing that can be assured is this will be as tough and physical footy as you will see. West Croydon look to keep it in close and use the big bodies to crash and bash the footy forward. A dangerous forward line who when they get their confidence up are impossible to stop. Brahma Lodge are coming they have been building all year and are obviously very talented. They have arguably the most talented midfield it may lack a little depth but the top end talent is unquestionable and with the league's most dangerous forward they can beat anyone on their day.
BL by 2 goals

Fitzroy vs Houghton
Fitzroy are finally putting it all together and clubs need to lookout. The preseason flag favourites look like they have finally got their mojo. They have got their better players playing good football and the new recruits are starting to have an impact. With a really strong backline holding teams and giving their midfield a chance to push back and then run the ball out with speed. Houghton have turned the corner and the new coach has the players onside. A great effort considering the turmoil this club has been through off field they have some quality players all over the ground buy may just be lacking a little depth.
Fitzroy by 12 goals

Ingle Farm vs Salisbury West
The loser of this game is going to be really fighting to play finals. A huge game for Ingle Farm and coming off a 16 goal belting they really need to get the wheel in motion or what was a season full of promise could slip by. They did some midseason recruiting last week which didn't help them are they all on the same page and understanding of what the coach requires. Salisbury West can keep their finals chance alive with a win and they should get first look at the stoppages with the man mountain in the ruck. If they can keep their focus on the football and play hard without crossing the line they have enough dangerous players forward of the footy.
Ingle Farm by 3 goals
by oldman
Wed May 17, 2017 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ladder after Round 6:
12 - Pulteney 71.02%
12 - Elizabeth 66.38%
08 - Brahma Lodge 58.07%
08 - West Croydon 50.58%
06 - Trinity OS 44.56%
-----------------------------------------------------
06 - Fitzroy 44.43%
04 - Ingle Farm 50.04%
02 - Salisbury West 43.87%
02 - Mawson Lakes 29.33%
00 - Houghton Districts 37.24%

Round 7:
Elizabeth ($1.75) v Pulteney ($2.00)
Brahma Lodge ($1.80) v West Croydon ($2.05)
Fitzroy ($1.20) v Houghton Districts ($4.25)
Ingle Farm ($1.95) v Salisbury West ($2.10)
Trinity OS ($1.05) v Mawson Lakes ($11.00)
by The Bedge
Mon May 15, 2017 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm gonna have a melee with B4E in Rd 9.. it's gonna be like Scott Cummings and Rod Jameson in the 1st showdown - we just gonna get it on in the goal square 100m off the play.. Carn B4E - let's dance 8)
by The Bedge
Mon May 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Grade - Elizabeth v Pulteney - both undefeated
B Grade - Elizabeth v Pulteney - both undefeated
C Grade - Elizabeth v PNU - both only lost one game

Oh boy wowee! What a huge day in store at Argana Park!! Can't believe this hasn't been the talk of the morning!
by The Bedge
Mon May 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In that situation the Houghton umpire should've sent Trinity players off as well.
Exactly

Houghton umpire is quality should umpire for league..
St Pauls umpire also quality

Most club umpires do cheat and don't even know most of the rules anyway. League needs to supply proper umpires for all divs the days of cheating umpires is becoming a joke.
by Robb_Stark
Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very intriguing round coming up..

Battle of the undefeated sides obviously headlining..
Then the battle of 3v4 to gain the upper hand in the double chance spot..
Fitzroy going for 4 in a row to try to squeeze into the 5..
Trinity facing Mawsons to also keep that spot in the 5..
If Ingle Farm drop to SW they will be 2-5 with Elizabeth to play next week..
by human_torpedo
Tue May 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ladder after Round 9:
16- Pulteney
16- Elizabeth
10- West Croydon
10- Brahma Lodge
10- Fitzroy
2- Houghton
2- Mawson Lakes
I suspect this ladder may well be very accurate.

The only difference, is i think TOS can win 2/3 games and also be 10 points.
Winner of Pulteney v Elizabeth probably doesn't drop another game before the half way point, and goes in with a 2pt buffer on 2nd.

Fitzroy and Salisbury West could well win 3/3 - but are also just as likely to drop a couple of them.
by The Bedge
Wed May 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fitzroy will be looking for a bit of pay back after last year sitting 5th going into the last round a win would of seen them play finals yet Houghton Put them away i think the raiders will get the points this week

Salisbury West i think will out run Ingle Farm while i think on paper ingle farm side looks stronger i still think they have a lot of individual players rather then team players

i think top of the table clash will be 4-5 goal win to either side it will come down to 5-10 minutes of play during 3rd or 4th quarter that gets either of them that win
by Robb_Stark
Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adelaide Plains Football League Elizabeth Daniels, Mathew Pending 2017-05-25
Adelaide Plains Football League Elizabeth Walton , Danny Pending 2017-05-25

Trinity OS Elizabeth Rossack, Anthony Approved 2017-05-24 2017-05-25
Adelaide Plains Football League Elizabeth Ramsell, James Pending 2017-05-23

Dont know Rossack, but if Jimmy Ramsell comes back thats a great IN at EFC. Great bloke and if he plays Bs again, they wont lose a game for rest of the season!

Elizabeth B grade are miles ahead of the rest this only confirms they a definitely the team to beat this year. They beat a full strength Pulteney last weekrnd and have plenty of players to return. I fear for the rest of the competition in the back half of the season this could get ugly.

10 to go Zartan!
by ramming23
Fri May 26, 2017 12:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hfoxe16 wrote:Half way "Team of the year"

HAHA! Shit great minds think alike :lol:
by The Bedge
Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

L.Woodcock on the wing has he even played there this year?

Choosing the 2nd ruck from Pulteney is an interesting selection
Woodcock rotated HFF/Wing/Mid against IF - given there is an abundance of HFF and MID playing well in this div, thought Wing would suffice.

Chose Reade because i couldn't remember the name of the 1st ruck for Pulteney :oops: :lol:
by The Bedge
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Halfway mark Divsion 6 team of the year
Feel free to add/edit!

F: A Gerardis (FIT), D. Mcintyre (BL), D. Cotter (ELIZ)
HF: J. Turner (WC), B. Sanderson (IF), J. Giddings (PUL)
C: L. Woodcock (WC). C. Bourke (FIT), A .Spence (IF)
HB: D. Ward (SW), J. O'Hara (TOS), T. Mattner (PUL)
B: D. Huitema (BL) , C. Rowlands (PUL), S .Cavallaro (TOS)

Ruck: M. Reade (PUL), D. Tucker (PUL), C. Beaty (FIT)

Int: A. Reeves (ELIZ), B. Mitchell (ELIZ), S. Currie (PUL), J. McMurtrie (HD)

Emg: D. Steele (BL), L. Scicluna (FIT), S. Cooke (PUL),

Coach: Will James (PUL)
Great to see the human meatball Stef Cavallaro get a mention, ripping young lad. But, I would probably have Dylan Winning in his place, has been a stand out this year so far. It's also strange to see the word 'fit' alongside Chad Bourke, don't know how long its been since he has been called that ;)
by human_torpedo
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If i was a betting man (which i sure am), i would say we wont see McIntyre suit up for a while - potentially not until just on finals.. then i think come November we will see him move back home to Westies.

Zartan has spoken, take that to the bank. 8)
by The Bedge
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done yesterday Zartan (B Grade) excellent game to watch in the terrible conditions.

I thought Cassius was your best player on the day when you needed a spark or some run he always delivered and put the Elizabeth boys under pressure.

There were some anxious moments in the last minute very gutsy kicking across goal with that wind but your boys held on well congrats!!

Should give your lads a lot of confidence heading into the finals.
Thanks very much, was a good game - lot of sore bodies today in our side! Elizabeth are a very good side, conditions probably worked a little in our favor. Really proud of the boys to respond in the last quarter, it's great for their confidence heading towards finals.

Brett Watts is a fair player down back, rate him highly - along with Stephen Hogan and Mat Daniels they were really good too i thought.

Was good for Cass to step up, he slows glimpses at times but fades in and out of games because he's lazy, but chucked him to CHF at the start of the last and his 2 goals gave the much needed spark we needed. Definitely was amongst our best I felt.

Very anxious moments haha! Especially when our player dropped a simple chest mark with 40 seconds to go in the pocket and Clark was coming at him like a man possessed :lol: Luckily he had support and could recover. Was proud of that last 2 minutes though, have often tried to train that tempo footy and prepare for those situations and Sat was prob the first time it seemed to just click for the players. Super proud of them.

Will enjoy the win while we can, the Eagles in two weeks on their own deck is a far far more intimidating challenge!
by The Bedge
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why do people care if players come in for a beer after the game? Times have changed and those days are far and few between. Especially when you have to get in the car and drive 30 odd minutes back to your own club I think the fact that players aren't having a couple of quick beers after running around for 2 hours then getting behind the wheel of a car is probably smart.

Ill say it again times have changed let it go people
by oldman
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't care if people go into clubs after a game.. but i like to for two reasons -
1) I'm an alco
2) I like to compare prices :D
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips/thoughts for tomorrow?

D6
Elizabeth v Brahma Lodge
Ingle Farm v Trinity OS

D6R
Elizabeth v Ingle Farm
Brahma Lodge v Trinity OS

Gut feel is Elizabeth will comfortably account for their opposition in both grades, and if the weather stays clear then Ingle Farm could be too potent for Trinity OS in the elimination final.

On the larger Rowe Park, reckon Trinity OS will beat Brahma Lodge as well - suspect they'll be too quick and fit, and will expose the older legs of the Tigers. Plus their forward line which i'd guess will host Barker, Krieg, Schaper and Catanzaritti will be very very difficult to match up on.

Week 2 could look like:
D6 - Pulteney v Elizabeth
D6R - Pulteney v Elizabeth

D6 - Brahma Lodge v Ingle Farm
D6R - Ingle Farm v Trinity OS
Trinity will win easily tomorrow in the A's. Ingle Farm wont kick 6 goals

Big statement from Beefy why you think this ?
A lot back in for Trinity and their game style will hold up making it very hard to score against
by beef
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips/thoughts for tomorrow?

D6
Elizabeth v Brahma Lodge
Ingle Farm v Trinity OS

D6R
Elizabeth v Ingle Farm
Brahma Lodge v Trinity OS

Gut feel is Elizabeth will comfortably account for their opposition in both grades, and if the weather stays clear then Ingle Farm could be too potent for Trinity OS in the elimination final.

On the larger Rowe Park, reckon Trinity OS will beat Brahma Lodge as well - suspect they'll be too quick and fit, and will expose the older legs of the Tigers. Plus their forward line which i'd guess will host Barker, Krieg, Schaper and Catanzaritti will be very very difficult to match up on.

Week 2 could look like:
D6 - Pulteney v Elizabeth
D6R - Pulteney v Elizabeth

D6 - Brahma Lodge v Ingle Farm
D6R - Ingle Farm v Trinity OS
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard Niven didn't apply, but was head hunted by the club.. ;)

Niven to Houghton

From memory Chad Burkes oldman Terry coached Houghton a few years back and won a Premiership, watch this space, would seem more likely than going to North Pines if he doesn't get the Fitzroy Gig and Leys stays at Glenunga.

Watch this space.. Lol you've got rocks in your head.
by ramming23
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anthony Spence will be the first player Trinity will try to stop as the forward/midfielder is in career best form having kicked 19 goals and getting in the best players 11 times over his 16 games this year.
Good kid, and another proud graduate of the Zartan football factory - churning out A graders since 2013 8) :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D6

Hard to be too disappointed with the result. Pulteney were the stand out side all season, finished top, beat all before them. Ingle Farm did it the hard way - from Elimination final, to Grand Final was a tremendous effort. If you'd told me after 6 rounds that the Farmers would be playing off in the GF, I would've told you that you have rocks in your head.

Thought the Farmers started well enough, both sides backlines were strong, and the Farmers were able to create a few opportunities early - unfortunately 2 behinds and 1 out on the full meant they failed to capitilise on that early momentum. The Blues were forward and kicked the first goal, then won the midfield clearance and kicked another very quickly, and it was a little worrying the ease they were able to open up Ingle Farm at times.

Second quarter was telling. The Blues were strong, pushed up with their press and sucked Ingle Farm in with ease. A number of lazy performers for the Bulldogs meant the backline was under immense pressure, no one worked hard up and around the ground, and when Ingle Farm were able to work through the press and go forward, the Blues backline was able to clean up and expose a rather lazy forward line, switched and then ran straight back through the opposite side and middle with ease and generated another F50 entry. It was almost like a training drill at times the ease in which they moved from D50 to F50.

Cleveland was absolutely massive, dominated the ruck, and positioned himself behind the ball in front of the Ingle Farm forwards and cleaned up most that came his way. Took a number of contested marks, and everytime he took a mark his mate Dalton Tucker was lurking nearby, handball went to Tucker who then released Mattner or Currie and away they went.

Noble in the ruck was impressive as well, very athletic and strong performance.

Forbes was good up forward, Rowlands strong down back, and Tucker was best on by the length of Flemington. Pulteney were fit, quick and well structured and controlled the game pretty well from start to finish.

Few of the Ingle Farm lads dug in - despite being faced with two very good rucks, Gannell battled incredibly hard all day, his work rate and efforts around the ground are second to none, and Grae Grant showed patches of brilliance in the midfield, but was a bit of a lone soldier. Peter Bone would've made 20 tackles for the game, worked so hard, and provided the only real resistance as Pulteney came out of defence.

Mount, Sandery, Smart, Pope, Phillis did exceptionally well down back given the weight of entries, and continued to try and repel attacks. Mount keeping Giddings to a single goal - set shot from outside 50 - was an awesome effort.

All in all, the best team all year won, and deservedly so. We had probably played our Grand Final the week before, as a club we managed to achieve a goal that we set out to and which has taken us so long to reach, and that's get out of D6. On reflection, it's been a very successful season for our club. We have had some challenges and hurdles to overcome, and we've managed them and continued to move forward.

Now to begin preparations for 2018.

Congratulations to Pulteney, well deserved.
by The Bedge
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just enjoyed watching the last 10 minutes of this:

https://youtu.be/jUmvRbpXx70
My opinion of that last minute hasn't changed - very soft effort from the fullback.

Just watched the effort, boy o boy, game on the line to win a GF and you put in that type of effort. If i coached him a lot of questions would have been asked.
by The Informer
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fraser Porteous yellow card on the 3/4 time siren was silly too. Maybe the yellow was harsh, but was just stupid on his behalf.

Having said that, Kurtis Shaw seems to be a smart arse little shit that enjoys getting under peoples skin.. his arrogance in the prelim final showing one of my players the ball as he ran away with it still shits me to tears.. :lol:
by The Bedge
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hosie,

I know you read this forum religiously (probably mostly in the hope you get a mention), so here is some feedback.

If you are gonna stick you big ugly pig head on camera, and you're gonna report/congratulate sides on their premierships.. PLEASE FFS do some research and get the names right!

"Congratulations to Mick O'Leary and the lads at Pulteney on the D6 premiership"

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't O'Leary the coach of Old Iggies in Div 2? :lol:

Pretty sure Will James was the coach of the Blues this season.

Sincerly,
The bloke who knows more than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrNWEHEj85Q
by The Bedge
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

$12 snitty meal wow there are other B grade jobs available if you want more than that.
I get the Bulldog Burger actually - it's a beeeauty ;)

I coach because I enjoy it, not for financial gain. 8)

I wonder if any have approached the grand master maybe your new username should be Eiffel 65
:lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Arch44 wrote:Not all recruits Farmer. Just a few

After the first time surely it was obvious they'd run at the nearest offer again.
Main reason my lads went elsewhere & didn't return to the Roys.

Really can't blame them not wanting to play under a convicted criminal.
by oldman
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Beefy wrote:Didnt your mob have a convicted criminal playing last year?

A convicted criminal at Pulteney?

The only crime at the Blues last year was Sheldon Currie kicking 45 goals from a flank and not finishing top 10 in their B&F count!
by The Bedge
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one day I will wrote:Anyone hearing much about Adelaide Lutheran? Played them many years ago now, and they've always been solid in the city.

All I know is that they are better then para Hills when it counts.

Just like Ingle farm over Elizabeth?

At least Para Hills made the big dance unlike your mob
by carey
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Pulteney C Grade should improve too with perennial sand bagger Jesse Whinnen back.

The C grade will be much improved but not from Jesse Whinnen he's available for A grade if good enough all depends on his lacrosse commitments .
Love the little disclaimer at the end there haha! So he will keep playing lax at Woodville, which games generally start around 1:00pm, conveniently will only be available for the C grade 10:15 games again :P
by The Bedge
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hfoxe16 wrote:Am I right in saying the great Zartan has to put the boots on this weekend?

Good news travels fast. I expect I'll probably have 27 and kick 4.2.

After the game I can be joined at the bar, buy me a drink and i'll tell you all how good I am - and how shit the rest of you are.
by The Bedge
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks to Will and the lads from Pulteney for the footy lesson yesterday. They are tall, fit, quick and skilful. Didn’t see Glenunga last year but from what I witnessed yesterday Pulteney will take Div 5 standard to new heights. Look out whoever plays them, Langford is unbelievable as is Polec....huge additions to their already impressive list. Great to see Will and all the lads come in for a drink after the game, much appreciated.
by Inallseriousness
Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ha!

we are very alert to what valleys can bring..we struggled to pull away in the first round last year and in the second game were 7 goals down at 3/4 time and stole it..wet conditions tomorrow..no chance of us being complacent i would like to think..
Ok 'oldman', next you'll be saying Lockleys lucky to avoid relegation and Farmers flag favs :lol: 8)

How did I get pulled into this?
by oldman
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Word on the street is Blues coach Will James wants to keep some tricks up his sleeve as he already looks towards finals, and will rest a few tomorrow against CBC so they don't see all his cards.

Expect recruit Kurt Lindner and back flanker Tom Mattner to rest, and potentially Daniel Polec and Jayden Fischer to be late omissions. Also if Pulteney get off to a solid start, don't be surprised if Langford is put on ice before the end of the half.

Laughable to think anyone is getting rested/gameplans hidden after 1 round. I would imagine Pulteney are under no illusions of the challenge presented by a 2017 Div 5 Prelim finalist...
by truk teppitt
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

9. APPS General
9.1. In the case of a player who has played an equal number of games in two or
more categories, the highest category (points) shall apply.
by oldman
Tue May 01, 2018 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

are you putting in your application for coaching gig at Hope Valley ;)

Kenilworth, I believe, are fine on their points - move on troll 8)
It's more enjoyable than thinking about how my own club is travelling at the moment! :lol:

Plus you only want me to move along because the league signed off on the points and if they're wrong, they wouldn't want the egg on their face :P
by The Bedge
Tue May 01, 2018 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ladder after Rd 15
28 - CBC Old Collegians
22 - Kenilworth
22 - Lockleys
20 - Pulteney
18 - Woodville South
-----------------------------------
18 - Blackfriars OS
09 - Hope Valley
08 - Smithfield
03 - Hectorville
02 - Ingle Farm

The run home:
CBCOC: Hope Valley (A), Hectorville (H), Ingle Farm (A) - 3/3 coming up, finish top easily and will get the break heading into finals. Into $1.80 on BedgeBet for the flag.

Kenilworth: Woodville South (A), Ingle Farm (H), Lockleys (A) - Some what tricky finish. Will collect at least one win against Ingle Farm, the other two are a genuine toss of the coin. 2/3 locks away double chance - 1/3 and they finish 4th.

Lockleys: Smithfield (H), Woodville South (A), Kenilworth (H) - Similar to Kenilworth, somewhat tricky. Should account for Smithfield this week, but Woody South on the road is an ask, and Kenilworth home will be a battle for that double chance. They appear on the slide in recent weeks.

Pulteney: Blackfriars OS (A), Hope Valley (H), Hectorville (A) - Soft finish, could become the genuine threat, expect them to collect 3/3 and finish top 3.

Woodville South: Kenilworth (H), Lockleys (H), Blackfriars OS (A) - Good draw, two tough games but home ground advantage works in their favour. Need 2/3 to play finals, and one of those wins needs to be Blackfriars in Round 18.

Blackfriars OS: Pulteney (H), Smithfield (A), Woodville South (H) - Difficult draw to navigate, the best chance is the Smithfield game, but it's not easy travelling out to Anderson Walk and they'll have their work cut out. Will come down to Rd 18 and who ever wins between then and Woody South plays finals.
by The Bedge
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Reserves Ladder after Rd 15
30 - Lockleys
22 - Woodville South
20 - CBC Old Collegians
20 - Hope Valley
18 - Kenilworth
-----------------------------------
16 - Pulteney
10 - Blackfriars OS
06 - Ingle Farm
06 - Smithfield
00 - Hectorville

The run home:
CBCOC: Hope Valley (A), Hectorville (H), Ingle Farm (A) - This weekend will be a good clash, if they win over the Demons they'll all but lock away a double chance with two easy games to follow.
Kenilworth: Woodville South (A), Ingle Farm (H), Lockleys (A) - Tough run home, Ingle Farm look the only certain win. Will miss the 5.
Lockleys: Smithfield (H), Woodville South (A), Kenilworth (H) - Unbeatable, too good. End of story.
Pulteney: Blackfriars OS (A), Hope Valley (H), Hectorville (A) - Should win 2/3 to close the season, and with their percentage should be enough to sneak into the 5.
Woodville South: Kenilworth (H), Lockleys (H), Blackfriars OS (A) - 2/3 and finish 2nd.
by The Bedge
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ramming23 wrote:Be interesting to see if they can keep their group together and get back into the Div 3/4 territory.

You dumb prick.. After today they are in D4.. peanut
by The Bedge
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wonder if being ex-afl and on 11 games had anything to do with it. Should have been rubbed out for life after Hope Valley. Genuine sniper and its only a matter of time before he is gone.
by B grade veteran
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Div 5 Tipping Comp

Sorry fella's, I was on leave.

ROUND 3 LEADERBOARD
19: beef (5)
18: carey (5), v07 (5).
17: DJ (6), OTW (5), Armchair (5), Bluedemon (5).
16: TDK (5).
15: hfox (3), Bedge (4).
14: LM (4), turk teppit (3).
13: LK (4).

hfoxe16 , hey mate, are you able to edit your post with the round 4 fixture and copy and paste the leaderboard into it please? It makes it easier for me to sort out the tips.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu May 02, 2019 9:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |