Search found 43 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Eastern park definitely have plenty of depth but i think some of the names above have been thrown in there just because of their name!

Clemmo can play any role he is given but is not a match winner, keeno has been playing B grade and he will be lucky to play A grade again this year unless injuries start taking over! Even gatto because he has only played 2-3 games but obviously still absolute class!

Winter, mansell, woodward, williamson and butler - but there would be 10 other blokes you could throw in there easily!
by #bleedredandblue
Mon May 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

The permit was approved by both leagues that's why I don't understand how they can even consider doing this.. gepps cross has obviously spat the dummy and now get points for a game they didn't even win? It's a joke!!!! And how you can sit here saying your happy to take a win any way you can, even under these ridiculous circumstances just shows the character of your football club
by #bleedredandblue
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Ian Williamson also leaving eastern park to play for central United, with him on board they will be unstoppable.. give him the medal and give them the flag
by #bleedredandblue
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Bit of old news.. but Mansell has put on 35kg during the off season, not much use to any team out side of div 7.. $1600 every Saturday won’t be worth it when 90% of that cash is spent on my drinks for the weekend for him being a flog
by #bleedredandblue
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know I’m looking forward to watching teams like kilburn, eastern park and gepps cross all have seriously good wins against glenunga.. your kidding yourself if you think the top teams in div 5 can match it with the top teams in div 4! Huge difference
by #bleedredandblue
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sounds like a very sore loser if you ask me.. there was no disrespect intended on our behalf, was a very hard game of football from both sides all day so we were just stoked to walk away with the win! A lot of the boys know each other from both teams, you sound like the only one that has a problem? Where would you prefer an opposition team to sing the song after a good game? Didn’t want to mention the 6-7 eastern park lads that stuck around until 6.30 drinking with the kilburn boys out of respect? Lol pull your head in!!!!!!
by #bleedredandblue
Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haha it’s all good, one shit person doesn’t defy an entire footy club.. Had his beer muscles on in the middle of the night by the looks of it
by #bleedredandblue
Thu May 10, 2018 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GOAT wrote:Under manned kilburn will beat glenunga tommorrow by 5 goals. Mark my words!

How much of a wanker do you feel like every single time you post something and end up making yourself look stupid yet again? Lol
by #bleedredandblue
Sat May 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly. Glenunga ain’t that great. Their coach is a genuine peanut. Wundke is a loser. Talks more than he plays. Kyle Parks flogged him yesterday and he tried to drop the old I play 10 years in sanfl. Under 14s development squad don’t count champ. Kilburn has 10 missing and played the better footy for 3 outta the 4 qtrs. When their full squad is back good luck!!!

Surely your taking the piss? I’m pretty sure everyone is sick of hearing “when kilburn has there full team” lol.. we are almost half way through the season and kilburn are sitting 3rd to bottom? If it wasn’t for us losing points during the week you would be in relegation zone.. nobody has their full squad playing every game, teams learn to adapt to that! Obviously you don’t because for the last 6 weeks all we keep hearing is how good kilburn are gonna be when they get these “15 stars” back in the team haha.. it’s probably time to stop talking shit on the forum and start trying to get the boys into gear, save yourself from playing division 5 next year!!
by #bleedredandblue
Sun May 20, 2018 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eastern park to remain on -1 after the tribunal cleared us of the second headbutting charge.. Massive thank you to kilburn and Scott Galbraith in particular who probably had a chance to bury our season tonight but did the complete opposite and backed frielly and our football club 100%

Definitely earnt plenty of respect from a lot of people tonight, look forward to the return game later in the year and the beers will be on me the next few times we bump into each other! Champion
by #bleedredandblue
Wed May 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Richie is having this week off and he is going to play his 500th next week when we play smosh at home, huge day for him and the club in general.. champion bloke!!
by #bleedredandblue
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

I think it pretty funny how everyone on here thought I was an idiot or I was taking the piss 2 months ago when I said Woody will be at eastern park and central United will be lucky to have any cricket there this season..

2 weeks from round 1, CU have called for an emergency committee meeting due to the lack of numbers/interest in cricket, and the fact nobody there wants to take control and run the show!

Whether they salvage cricket for the season or not, Woody and Ben mcmullen are both looking real good at eastern park already

For the record, EP are only uncertain about the amount of teams we will have, but definitely going to have an extremely strong div 1 team! Will be hard to beat that’s for sure
by #bleedredandblue
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Morris with about 30 odd, Diedrichsen hit 60, Mcmullen hit 70, Williamson hit 40 odd, Mciver with a 50 as well.. a couple of 15-20s from others, solid start from the lads but Dublin’s bowling line up would surely have to be the worst div 1 bowling line up!
by #bleedredandblue
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He went in at 5 after a few of the lads had already hit some big runs, probably felt a bit of pressure to perform and ended up plumb after only a few balls! Him and Benny both took wickets over night though which is good
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Woody had the top end and Benny had the first over, little something they worked out between themselves lol
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Why the sinking ship at Eastern Park

At the end of the day, I can’t speak for everyone.. But my PERSONAL opinion is that the football club had a chance, after speaking with majority of the playing group, to keep everyone together and have a seriously good crack at div 5.

They obviously decided against what 95% of the team thought, whether they thought it was going to be water under the bridge and everyone would shake it off or whatever, but everyone is sticking to their word!

Losing your captain, vice captain, numerous previous best and fairest winners and even 5-6 blokes that have been at the club for 10+ years is surely an eye opener! I hate to see this happening but it was all an easy fix problem, I’m sure in 2-3 years everyone will be back and the club will start rising again!

Again that’s just my view of things, do not want to speak on behalf of the other 12 blokes that have left lol
by #bleedredandblue
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That definitely has to be a piss take..

Nath Mciver has hit 300 runs and taken 20 wickets as a spinner, not to mention him being the best fielder in the comp by a country mile..

Absolutely ridiculous who ever has picked that team! Needs a clip around the ear to open their eyes a bit lol

Plus I’m pretty sure they’ve asked nugget to play also but he’s not named in the team above either!
by #bleedredandblue
Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Tuckwell is the only one to go back out of everyone that has left, none of the others will and diedrichsen definitely won’t be back this year.. Good luck to them though, they will still be solid and hard to beat at Dwight reserve!

90% of the new recruits are army lads that work with nath Mciver, a couple of them are suppose to be alright but not sure about the rest
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eastern parks team on the weekend was one of the worst teams I’ve seen

4 kids that have next to no senior experience, woody hurt his knee taking a catch early on so was bowling off 4 steps but that didn’t last long, Ian Williamson and Mcmullen had to leave at 4.30 for football presentation that was held in modbury, and with footy trip plus a wedding this weekend the only A grader playing the second week will be nugget!

Happens every year the first couple of games, but will be a very quick turn around over the next game or 2 when the full team is back
by #bleedredandblue
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They were given the option but Eastern Park withdrew their Grade 1 side today. Their B grade can finish the season but no Grade 1 players can play in it.
I wonder if they filter off into other PDCA clubs?

You would think they would have to sit this year out but if I was guessing at what could happen next year if they stayed in PDCA

-Tuckers & Knappy (Smithfield)
-Benny McMullen (Parafield Gardens)
-Nugget & Easy (Central United or maybe Smithfield)
-DJ (Atco)
-Banksy quits
-Binga quits
-Nate McIver (could go anywhere being a defence force guy or could go to Smithfield / CU)

That is honestly so far off the mark I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn’t seeing things lol

As for this year, Benny has already signed at south gawler and will have a fair few of the lads go with him (Banksy, Dj, Gill, ray ray already there to)

Tuckers still hasn’t made his mind up but has a very nice offer from south gawler in front of him or if he stays in the pdca he will be at westies

Ian and binga both aren’t playing this year, nath hasn’t played properly in 2 years

And a couple will probably end up at central United with woody
by #bleedredandblue
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Covid is being convenient..
Real convenient - I had half an A grade U/A this match :lol:

You could have had 14 blokes in the A grade and the outcome still would have been the same my friend lol

Hearing the units have a new bloke taken pegs with ease!!

Yeah chad Wegener has been bowling real well, taken 8 or 9 in the first 3 games so it’s a shame he doesn’t get to bowl in the last 2 dayer for a while! Lol
by #bleedredandblue
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Ash Clifton and Tom Hamilton both heading home to eastern park.. Couple of very good picks up and gonna compliment the team very well
by #bleedredandblue
Fri May 14, 2021 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

He’s pushed the hardest to get everyone back together to be honest so yeah he’s 100% back and will probably captain the team also
by #bleedredandblue
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good to see Atco hold their first training session over the weekend. Got close to 20 people there including some new faces.

Would be great to see them get good numbers this year, a strong Atco is good for the PDCA.

I know there definitely putting in the hard yards to attract people.

They put in the hard yard$$ last year to attract new player$$ also.. $$cott Blundell

Just didn’t really work for them in the end, hopefully it’s different this season though :)
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

EP have re-signed Mark Kamenic for next season

And they have now just once again advertised the senior coaching gig?

Very odd especially given it specifically says ALL senior coaching positions available.

All jobs still available, was a glitch with the social media crew when they posted a photo announcing cabbage coaching

He definitely won’t be there.. Last years playing group are all up and about right now keen for next season, new players getting on board even without knowing the coach! Things looking very promising atm
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Early Sportsbet Odds

Matt Bedgegood $1.31
Alan Harvey $2.37
Chris Knapp (player coach) $3.10
The return of the great Dusty Miller $4.35

*disclaimer this is obviously a joke and I have NFI

I’d like to think the player coach would be $1.01 over the other 2 options you have listed

Plenty of good things happening at EP that’s for sure pag, all the info I can share gentleman
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whufc wrote:Some good signings by EP

The northern suburb trade week in full swing

Yeah few good ones so far but keep an eye out for next week…

Always harder trying to get someone from sacred heart on board compared to a bloke that lives 10 minutes away
by #bleedredandblue
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At the end of the day if you don’t think clubs try and recruit players from further away instead of just from our area well you are clueless.. but it’s the same result either way! You get someone from a div 1-2 club to come across, they help you win a flag (if your lucky enough) and then they leave straight away anyway.. I guarantee you the goal at EP right now is to not just have a strong A grade, we’ve added the right people on the committee and chased a coach that we thought could help us build the club through every grade.. We haven’t lost anyone from our A grade last year, we have signed a bunch of players to improve on that squad which then means players will drop down and help the reserves get better and we’ve also signed a bunch other players plus a decent bunch of youth which hasn’t been announced yet to hopefully help us sustain a high level for the next 4-5 years

Things don’t just change over night let me tell you, and after the last few years at EP it’s going to take some work but I can assure you we are on the right path and the goal isn’t to just win a flag this year and then fall away!
by #bleedredandblue
Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I actually did hear from a very good source that the once famous Thomas Lipson was also heading across to become an assistant coach under the great man! I’m sure they will form one hell of a duo, exciting times ahead for the mighty west Croydon hawks
by #bleedredandblue
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have to really feel for Bleedredandblue. Came out and put on a big hittling clinic against the Units, hit '50' and got a well deserved standing ovation from the pavillion only to be told next ball after he was out that he was actually only on 49. Oooops.

But well done big fella, they were some proper bombs I must admit.

Haha good on ya mate, appreciate it.. like I said to the boys, I won’t be remembered for how many 50s I’ve made so i wasn’t that phased.. Was good to latch on to a couple though, especially when it was woody and Johnny hahaha they won’t be living it down any time soon! Glad I could put on a show, 15 beers deep and all lol

Apparently they only just found the ball in one of the backyards over the hill
by #bleedredandblue
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Season to remain as planned
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Benny only missed a game because the PDCA wanted to make an example of our skipper! He would have played otherwise.. he does have a sore driver but he will be playing this week, probably won’t bowl to give himself an extra couple of weeks and then have him 100% for the last 2 games! Unless he is needed against the mighty units of course
by #bleedredandblue
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

To be honest I don’t know enough about Elizabeth, but do they have the depth to consistently perform in Div 5? That I don't think anyone can answer until the season starts. I just mean it's hard to say inconsistent when they didn't lose a game.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Well I don’t think he meant they were inconsistent last season.. my take from it was that they may be good enough on their day to knock off some teams but will be up and down in this division, they won’t have it easy like they did last season where they could have 8-9 blokes have a bad day but still beat a team by 10 goals
by #bleedredandblue
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Salisbury
BOSFC
St Pauls
Elizabeth

Again in no order will take some scalps on their day but maybe just a little inconsistent to match it with the top 6
Not sure if I misunderstood this, but I don't know how much more consistent a club can get coming off an undefeated premiership season.

Div 6 was by far the worst division last year, the top 3 teams in Div 7 would have played finals easily and one of them would have knocked Elizabeth off!

Bit of a reality check coming for them this season when they play the top end teams in Div 5, even the middle ranged teams to be fair! Lol Look, you can only beat what's in front of you...
I'm not gonna sit here and say they'll easily match it with the best, I just think a bottom 2 prediction and being labelled as inconsistent is unfair after going undefeated.

I take nothing away from them, an undefeated flag is a crazy achievement and something the club should be very proud of! Just seeing majority of them now get way ahead of themselves by some of the stuff I see them say over social media etc lol so I’m looking forward to them be knocked back a peg or 2!

Going to be good for the northern suburbs either way, don’t think I’ve been old enough to ever see eastern park and Elizabeth cross paths so that’s exciting! Think EP are going ahead with their 60th anniversary match the day they travel up to Dwight reserve so that should be a cracker
by #bleedredandblue
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

I was speaking to a couple of the Smithfield faithful a couple weeks back and like I said to them, from the outside looking in and now being involved as the footy director down the road not just a player, I feel like the only chance they have of bringing senior footy back within the next year or 2 is to chase down a player/coach who can pull strings to bring back as many of their 0 pointers as possible, use their 15 points on 5 players that may also be able to branch out the year after and try to from there.. depending on who they bring back they could find themselves pretty strong again as some of the 0 pointers that have come out of there have been top end players at whatever club they are currently at!

If they wait to long, all these blokes will have retired and it will be a long time before their juniors play a decent level of senior footy as they haven’t had juniors for so long! Very tough situation to be in as they’ve got a lot of good people involved at the club, hoping to see them back at it within the next year or 2!
by #bleedredandblue
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There are two simple rules that must be followed in a final.

1: If you win the toss, you bat first.

I forgot the other one.

I’ve always heard the same that’s why I found it very strange that on a beautiful batting day Saturday, angle vale won the toss and sent eastern park in to bat first! Obviously did a good enough job keeping us to only 117 but it’s the first time I’ve been sent in first during a final..
by #bleedredandblue
Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Plenty of mutual respect between EP and westies but there will be some fire in this game.. Both teams full of match winners, bat deep, bowling options and good fielding sides! Haven’t been this keen for a game of cricket in my life

One for the ages some would say, hardest trip in the game playing westies at westies especially in a grand final! But we’re all up for it and I hope it’s a cracking game of cricket for myself to finish up on! Good luck to everyone else playing in GFs this weekend.. never easy to win!
by #bleedredandblue
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Knapp and Mansell from EP already having meetings with other footy clubs in Country/Riverland for next year, EP already losing players
Funny what a failed year after spending a ton of players does

Spending a ton on players is false! Wouldn’t have had more than 5 players being paid and it was the absolute minimum.. majority of the players we had on our list last year have been there before so money wasn’t a factor for 95% of the list! Also none of the paid players will feature in the top 5 of our best and fairest count so would have been silly to spend a “ton” on these sorts of players!

Failed year i 100% agree with

Will the coach be going on again???

I’m not sure mate, I’ve taken a step right back but I dare say a decision will be made pretty soon surrounding all of that!
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

EPFC I know a few friends that have children that play at EP obviously a very big Saturday night players or whoever at the club didn't clean the change rooms and left white powder everywhere shocking if you ask me knowing junior players will be occupying that space the next day :shock:

That is nothing but a complete lie lol

Have digs at me I couldn’t care less, have digs at the club for whatever you feel like I couldn’t care less about that either, but don’t be throwing crap like that around when it’s 100% not true! Think about the impact of stuff like that getting around because some loser has decided to make it up.. Not good for anyone involved!

On top of that, you seriously dumb enough to believe white powder (I’m assuming you mean cocaine or something of the sort) was left laying all over the change rooms considering the price of these sorts of things? Absolutely no chance lol

Pull your head in
by #bleedredandblue
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Units to stay in grade 2 with a few handy recruits, take the piss, win another flag, and crown another Div 2 medalist with 40 wickets + 440 runs whilst being partly intoxicated majority of the time.. congrats to the units
by #bleedredandblue
Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Jhye McConnell to Angle Vale
Probably more to leave is what i've been told

He only went back there this year. :D

Could they be one who asks to drop down a grade???

Elizabeth won’t be playing senior football this season, majority have known that for a good 6 weeks but they’ve tried to do everything in their power to stay alive! Unfortunately drawing Eastern Park round 1 just tipped them over the edge..

Very good chance a team in division 5 pulls the pin over the next couple of weeks to! Expect a shake up from divisions 4-7 before round 1 as teams chasing an early relegation to ease some pressure
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Boot em.. move em… sink em.

Their own arrogance and ego is their downfall.. we have been open about moving up to accomodate but they won’t budge so **** then let them die.

Don’t ask the delegates each year to vote on crap, then remove their voice when it matters most:

**** everyone
Agree
How long have Portland been struggling. Boot them
Other 2 sides play c grade.
Scrap Div 7 and make 4/5/6 divisions 12/13 teams.
More games to help clubs revenue plus players want to play more games.

Would love to know what players you’ve spoken to that want to play more than 18 games + potentially 3-4 finals.. Only one week off throughout in June! 18-20 year olds maybe but not a chance many above that age would be keen to extend the season!
by #bleedredandblue
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |