Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

the player from Eastern Park has been playing on the edge with things like this for the last 2-3 years this is just the first time he has been caught....E.P are not on the front foot because I see 2-3 other players on the list who at anytime could get reported and get games as they have short tempers

Everyone has a short temper when it comes to you because you are a twit.
by The Big Shrek
Fri May 11, 2018 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CLG by 28 points over Eastern Park in another hard fought contest

Good luck to EP, never seen them play before and didn't really know what to expect after reading about them but they were tough, respectful and played the ball at all times in both A's and B's. I wish them all the best in what is going to be a tough rest of the season if they lose points.
by Brodlach
Sat May 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

PS Your conclusion that Elizabeth seem to be lucky and come out at the lower end is the most meaningless sentence ever written on her
by The Big Shrek
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

PS Your conclusion that Elizabeth seem to be lucky and come out at the lower end is the most meaningless sentence ever written on her
by The Big Shrek
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All have signed on for season 2019 at haven
by bubba love
Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

At the end of the day if you don’t think clubs try and recruit players from further away instead of just from our area well you are clueless.. but it’s the same result either way! You get someone from a div 1-2 club to come across, they help you win a flag (if your lucky enough) and then they leave straight away anyway.. I guarantee you the goal at EP right now is to not just have a strong A grade, we’ve added the right people on the committee and chased a coach that we thought could help us build the club through every grade.. We haven’t lost anyone from our A grade last year, we have signed a bunch of players to improve on that squad which then means players will drop down and help the reserves get better and we’ve also signed a bunch other players plus a decent bunch of youth which hasn’t been announced yet to hopefully help us sustain a high level for the next 4-5 years

Things don’t just change over night let me tell you, and after the last few years at EP it’s going to take some work but I can assure you we are on the right path and the goal isn’t to just win a flag this year and then fall away!

Good luck for season 2022 Bleedredandblue.
by Arm across
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |