Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Not the first time, nor will it be the last time we'll see behaviour like this from the Northern suburbs clubs and their supporters when things don't go their way.

******* immature, poor sportsmanship which most of us have had to endure at some stage playing or supporting the game we love.

Give them their own league.
by LMA
Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

He chose to leave. Don’t sign at SN if u don’t want to deal with the consequences
by jake the snake
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

I just want to give a shout out to CLG's B Grade team, and in particular their off-field help.

We had a chaotic start to the day, and just managed to scrape 18 blokes together.

Our trainer was running a little late, so we asked theirs if she could quickly strap a few of our blokes. We were expecting a negative response, but she was more than willing to help us out.

I approached the B Grade Team Manager, asking if he knew any folks around the place that could help us run the boundary and goal umpire, and he was only to happy to put the feelers out there. While we eventually did find help, his assistance was much appreciated.

Kudos to those folks; we'd have been rooted without them.
by Failed Creation
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

Have they tried a go fund me page?
by jake the snake
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |