Search found 13 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

roar88 wrote:Crowd punch on at Elizabeth?

Nothing like blowing things out of proportion.
Jump back in the hole bud.
by Computer Crashed
Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

adr107 wrote:It's confirmed. Bassani announced as Fitzroy coach.

Did he also apply for Club Treasurer?
by S Demon
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hfoxe16 wrote:
Buster32 wrote:From what I hear Farmers are chasing a few

I think your on to something Buster I know two clubs in Div 6 were after the same player.

Beaty.

The only serious Fitzroy player worth chasing.

Let's not beat around the bush Tom, just be out with it.
by The Bedge
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

shit, i knew I'd stuff one up.

Had Smiffies in twice
by Footy Chick
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not sure if its been mentioned but former PAFC hard nut Wayne Mahney to coach Rosewater next year. Great appointment!

Heard the story that he sat his team down the week of the GF many moons ago and he said " There are two truly great things that can happen in life. Premierships as they last forever and copping a stray root from a dirty hot chick"
by thegrowler
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Arch44 wrote:Not all recruits Farmer. Just a few

After the first time surely it was obvious they'd run at the nearest offer again.
Main reason my lads went elsewhere & didn't return to the Roys.

Really can't blame them not wanting to play under a convicted criminal.
by oldman
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:Someone has been whispering in my ear again.

I hope youre all sitting down coz this is a real WTF moment.

Everybodies mate Marc Cox, has just signed on at his 45th club.

Good luck Fitzroy :lol:

The old SPITTER himself would have to be getting on wouldn't he.
by Robran
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can absolutely guarantee you they are not getting paid at west Croydon,no player is getting paid,believe what you want,I can assure you no one is getting paid

I think you’ll find that they might be.......unless you don’t count bar vouchers as payments?

Well if it is bar vouchers it's clearly not the type of coin all the flogs on here are claiming they are shopping themselves around for. Jesus Christ, anyone would think they're asking for serious $$$ with everyone's obsession about it on here.
by ramming23
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2016 WC lost only the grand final and one draw in the minor rounds. Because Morphies and Brighton were put in div 4 and 3 they don't get to go to div 5. That's a total injustice. I can assure you no other club would have thought that fair if it were them. 2017 despondent players leave the division. 2018 they return for redemption and some justice. Believe me you don't have to pay players when they want what they deserved and in any other year had rightly earnt. MJ brings players because of his great connection with them. Others come because they hear all is going in the right direction down the road. If any team deserves to be in div 5 it's the Hawks. MJ is doing his best to make that happen, it's not with big money in fact zero cash. It's looming as a strong division this year , I wish it would hurry up and get here. As for the tossers throwing around untruths, don't you let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.
by Power ranger
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Since we read non stop about clubs saying, he pays this we pay that, why dont the league just release what each club pays out as a whole?
All contracts have to go to the league, so why dont they just release a list with the total amount each club pays as a total.
Sick of reading the crap each year.
You must admit it's pretty funny.

Everyone claims every other club pays but their own and then go into battle if their club is accused.

Personally, good luck to those who have the sponsorship or well run to be able to be in that position, for sustainability though it's more important to build a culture.

You can read between the lines to see who chucks the cash around though.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ahhhhhh the good old truth always hits a nerve lol

Haha mate That’s super petty of you, ive known you for a long time... would be 20+ years I know some shit about you.
But there is no point to be throwing stuff like that around,
There is and has been some great people around that footy club with the occasional feral.
All those people around, you had as team mates and the club you sang the song for are all feral now?

Just because you got asked to leave (with in good reason) there’s no need to be a shit stirrer.

The last time west Croydon payed players was in the 90’s after everybody defected to woody south an other clubs (pretty sure the year after a double flag loss 99’)
Dropped the club in to div7 and put it in a hard place, the club hasn’t paid players since.

Call the club what you will, there’s a good heart in there and 2018 will be the start of what will be a very hopefull year.
Just because you have a chip on your shoulder doesn’t mean you need to be petty because something struck your nerve.

had to laugh but no pettiness no chip on my shoulder and I am a big shit stirrer so more to come enjoy your time on here roar88 I know I will .. :lol: :lol:
by FLYING DUTCHMAN 18
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

roar88 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:There's no situation - he got 1 game.

Why does everyone have to bloody over react to everything.

Pretty sure I just asked a question?
Jeeeez......

tenor.gif
by The Bedge
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:@Arch44, yeah I gather so... not sure how long it takes to update the ladder. Not that it makes any difference anyway, not enough to change anything.

Might be in the 2’s
by carey
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |