Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

At a junior game on Friday night at Edwardstown and overheard their A Grade coach (whilst under the weather) telling everyone that he was suing people for defamation over the Kilburn racial vilification matter. You his lawyer Shrek[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also heard the same, put in context, not a great year and pressure mounts, no-one likes to under perform and its always easier to blame someone else, plus typical lawyers pissing in his ear so they have a new client Monday morning doesn't help.

Townies hoped for more this year and under delivered so you are always going to get guys blame others, as Eddie said buck stops here, 2018 is a new year and great opportunity, hopefully a great new facility and we are up, up and away.
by Bullrider
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2017

ROCS far far far too good.

Nice to see 11 PNU juniors with D1 medals

Are you saying 11 PNU Juniors played for ROCS and won medals vs PNU in the GF ??? :shock:

Affirmative

A sad state of affairs, PNU a great club, puts all the time and effort into the junior development.
Private schools junior football programs are a joke, just like PAC, no home grown junior development in the first 18, all on scholarships as a result, have been for more than the last 5 years.
Most private school XIIIV are raided from the clubs that developed them, the power of the scholarship.
Good luck to the kids that get them, but screw the Old Col clubs....... chasing young boys for there own interests.....and not always to play football :butthead: :shock: ........in true private boys school tradition.

ROCS deserved the win and out played PNU all day and were great to watch, really high quality football, well done to all involved.
by Bullrider
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

Hay boys went to South Gawler[/quote]

BOP might want to keep his ears out for a coaching appointment about to be announced. ;)[/quote]

Announced tomorrow night i hear Be Lot of interest in the appointment[/quote]

I see what you did there Locky801, I say Just cHeck your source. 8)
by Bullrider
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Adelaide Footy League Quinella Comp

D1: ROCS v G-Saints SPOON: Adelaide Uni
D2: Salisbury North v PHOS SPOON: Gaza
D3: Golden Grove v Glenunga SPOON: Gepps Cross
D4: Edwardstown (Undefeated) v Kilburn SPOON: Woodville South
D5: Smithfield v Hope Valley SPOON: Blackfriars Trinity
D6: Para Hills v Elizabeth SPOON: Brahma Lodge
D7: Mawson Lakes v Lutheran SPOON: Flinders Uni
Double dipping
Worth a try. All sorted.
by Bullrider
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Medal tips

The Bedge wrote:Every year you hear people say it’s a midfielders medal - but really I think it’s more a ruckmans medal.. how many rucks in recent years have either won or finished top 3?

Most coaches I know play their Rucks in the midfield.
by Bullrider
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |