Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

I don't have a pic of the actual shirt, only the photo that went on it lol.

In other news, while on NH.. i heard a whisper yesterday that they've secured the services of a VERY good, 200 game, 3x BnF winning former SANFL captain for next season..

Is he playing in a GF this weekend?
Yes.

Arguably have the best player in the whole Adelaide Footy League running around in D3. Boy oh boy wowee.
by jo172
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2017

Fun if everyone has to cuddle under the grandstand.
:heart:

all the important people will be in the marquee area in the pocket with heaters,

Exactly. ;) and you won't be there :lol: Mind you, the heaters did SFA last year - it was effing freezing! :(

edit: its going to be 21 - wont even be that cold.

If The Big Shrek turns up he and his entourage will be in the VIP area again. A few free drinks are exactly what's needed after working up a sweat jumping the fence to avoid the exorbitant entry fee.
by The Big Shrek
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The team of the year is a joke and it has been for the last 2 or 3 years, coaches throw every Tom dick and harry in their best on ground ok the internet.. which is what they pick the team off but seeing as the coaches try to hide who's playing well from the rest of the competition week in and week out definitely does not give a clear indication who the real best 22 players are.. gailbraith getting in the best as many times as he did during the year on the internet has gifted him a spot when in reality there were at least 45 players better than him throughout the year!! Not to mention the fact eastern park only has 2 blokes in the squad when 4-5 of them should have been shoe ins!!!

The bigger scandal is how that Knapp bloke got so many votes in the association. Absolute hack.
by The Big Shrek
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Div 4 team of the year is very important. Jason Cocksandles Sandercock still has a cut out of the 2013 team on his fridge.
by The Big Shrek
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

Lotta big recruits down at the nest. Lot of blokes who played A grade last year at SN will be on the B grade. I think the side they are assembling would be a top 5 side in div 1. So look out Div 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by the joker
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |