Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

Johnny mac played his junior cricket out at dubby and grew up with a few of the older lads in the team and they twisted his arm into coming out for a run. Very handy cricketer and loves to help out. Not coaching
by Spudoligist
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Dublin an embarrassing club to be a part of? Gee wiz pretty piss poor comment to write for someone that’s probably never spent more than an hour or so there. Personally spent 20 years playing cricket there and I assure you your comment is below average at best, the people who work on and off the field there have genuinely made that club a bloody brilliant place to be apart of. Judging a club based on a couple of fellas that play in the A grade who have a huge desire to win every week is shit. I run around now in the beer grade from time to time and I assure your- you wouldn’t meet a better bunch of blokes who will happily have a beer after the game with you- so again, dishing out a comment saying dublins an embarrassing club to be a part of is well and truly off the mark. As for Sunday? Giving a bit of cheek in regards to a player of two wearing distinct hats/ shirts? You can not genuinely believe that’s crossing the line.
by Spudoligist
Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |