Search found 95 matches

Return

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

Cox got 5 yesterday because of ultra fast ball movement inside 50 and marked the nut 1 on 1 instead ofhaving all other 17 players around.
Handbrake off football
by Dirty dog
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Premiership up date after rd 11

Very even comp this year as shows in the market with any of the top 6 believing they can win it. Bute the bottom side has pushed most teams or even been in front at 3QT only to be ran down late. Statistically only the top 6 can make it from here still and pressure is on Ardrossan to stay in the race.

CY Cougars $2.75 -steady
Paskeville $3.75 -up
CMS crows$4.00 -steady
Moonta $4.00. -down
Southern Eagles $4.50 -up
Ardrossan $10 -up
Kadina $51 -up
Wallaroo NYP
Bute NYP

*NYP= name your price
by Dirty dog
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bit of a ( Kenny Calendar voice ) lack luster affair at the MCG on Saturday in front of a disappointing crowd of just over 26,000.

The Blues fans are being asked to be patient with their rebuild, they're not. Well, if they are they're being patient somewhere else and for much of the game it looked like the Port Adelaide boys wanted to be somewhere else, too. If that wasn't a side going through the motions for the 4 points I don't know what is and I for one didn't like it. I liked the 4 points, but I wasn't thrilled with the display.

Again the back half held sway by holding our zone high and not allowing the opposition F50 entries. Only allowed 38 for the day despite the Blues having 380 disposals, as much a reflection on their inept forward structure as it was our dour defence.

The Blue were always going to come out fired up for Simpsons 300th, they haven't got much else to play for in reality and they jumped us early with 5 straight to 3.6 and while we were well on top in general play it was Curnow with 3 in the first quarter and Port's inaccuracy in front of goal that had them in front at 1/4 time. More convincing 5 goal to 2 second quarter and the game is in Port's hands and looked like a matter of how far from here. Not so.

That attitude I mentioned above festered at half time and the bottom placed Blues kept us scoreless in the third quarter and breathed a bit of life into the contest, ultimately only some light entertainment for the Blues who went along and more of a blight on Port's attitude than Carlton's abilities. Simply not good enough for 30 minutes after the main break and I hope the review this morning focuses on that period and it's made clear that's not acceptable.

A 5 goal last term with some Wingard magic thrown in for good measure and some scoreboard reward for Dixon who had an "almost day". Dixon could have had 4 or 5, a snap from the boundary touched on the line by Jones (who despite losing the one-on-one with Gray was good for Carlton), a snap from the top of the square bouncing the wrong way, a missed set shot and one going through truly. Kept competing and giving us a target which was required as Marshall looked lost out on the G and with just 5 touches his spot might be under some pressure.

Again the win was on the back of the dominance of our deep midfield led by Wingard, Rockliff, Powell-Pepper and a defence led by Houston ( who has been much better the last two weeks ) and Hombsch while evergreen Westhoff had another quality outing this season and is playing the best footy of his career. Depth the key in the midfield group for Port, Wines, Ebert, Boak and Polec relatively quiet.

Special mention to Jack Trengove, he was solid across half back in his first PAFC AFL match, was pleased to see him get a chance and take it with both hands. He was solid with 21 touches at 81% D/E and looks like he might stay in if the Pittard corky/hamstring keeps him out. Given his recent history, I think it will.

All in all a fairly ordinary affair with the bottom placed side dragging us down a peg or two and our attitude not being ruthless enough on the day meaning all we take out of that contest was a trip to the G and the 4 points.

Boons best - Wingard, Westhoff, Rockliff, Powell-Pepper, Trengove, Hombsch

Back home for the bubbly Saints who won their second on the trot on the weekend. Twilight *hiccup* Saturday.

Having watched most of the Magpies game yesterday I'm not sure DBJ earns an instant recall and I think Watts perhaps has done enough to earn another game at AFL level after 2 pretty solid outings against Sturt and Norwood given Marshall's quiet fortnight.

In - Jonas, Watts ( DBJ maybe )
Out - Pittard, Marshall ( Trengove in a hard call maybe )

Should Dixon's form come into discussion

Dixon 13 goals 18 behinds from 14 matches and 57 marks. Gives away a lot of frees
His ruck work is ordinary.
Jack Watts was dropped and has similar stats. 13 goals from 11 matches and 45 marks.
Just asking.
800k a year to try hard each week. No thanks
by Dirty dog
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dixon has been below average this year. I went to freezing Ballarat to watch them play and sat 5 meters from him behind the goals and he was amazing and marked everything in sideways rain,hail and 40 knot winds and left that game thinking he’s back. Fast forward to last Saturday and below average Dixon was back, running under the ball, dropping marks he should take. He is a mark and goal forward and apart from Ballarat I haven’t seen that this year. And yes I was there Saturday with the other 32k supporters doing my best to get them over the line.

Poor crowd Saturday and I understand about weather, time slot, local footy etc but I received a email from Trav Boak Friday thanking me for being a member and that they broke a membership record of nearly 62k. At the game Saturday they played the message on the big screen and I couldn’t help but think where is everyone. 62k members and 32k at the game. Disappointing. Time for some clarity on these membership numbers.
by Dirty dog
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Final Day - Your Plans

Wife is working a late/early at the lyle Mac this afternoon and tomorrow morning so she’s not coming home tonight so I’m looking after the daughter and staying home on the farm.
The 3 B’s rule today, Beers,Bets,Bigscreen.
by Dirty dog
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rd 12

CY Cougars v Kadina
Both teams were in their games last week with Kadina giving up a big lead in the last quarter. Pride is the only thing these clubs are playing for tomorrow in Maitland.
Cougars by 10 points

CMS Crows v Ardrossan
Crows will hammer Ardrossan tomorrow and all but at full strength. Ardrossan struggling big time and the wet weather will make this game closer then it should be.
Premiership dark horse Crows by 40 points

Wallaroo v Bute
Huge game if Bute can beat Wally World then they are a sneaky chance at playing finals. Wally can snuff that out with a win at home. Either side if they make finals won’t do any damage but playing finals would be a big step forward for either club.
Bute 10 points

Sthn Eagles v Paskeville
Match of the round. Weather will sour this game down at Edithburgh but it will be still a great contest no doubt. Paskeville still missing number 1 ruckman and now their best onballer and contested ball hardnut for the year. Eagles look all but fully loaded.
Paskeville by 2 points

Good luck and bring on more rain
by Dirty dog
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rd 16

Paskeville v CMS Crows
Pasky not playing with the energy they were earlier in the season but are still getting the wins and the Crows would love to get a big scalp before finals. I think Crows are a real chance today as Pasky have their whole starting midfield missing.
Crows by 5 pts

CY Cougars v Ardrossan
The neighbors go at it today at Maitland. Ardrossan has the new caretaker coach but will be no match for a massively improved Cougars outfit.
Cougars by 20 pts

Kadina v Sthn Eagles
The boys from down south travel north to the big KDRC ground at Kadina. Kadina are a young up and coming side being built for finals in coming years and the Eagles are favourites for the flag this year. Can’t see Kadina matching it with the big bodies of the Eagles for quarters but will go down swinging.
Eagles by 25 pts

Moonta v Wallaroo
Lots of interest in this game as Gav Wanganeen makes his return to football after about 100 years. They are hoping for a grand final like crowd at Moonta today in what should be a great game. Wallaroo pushed Paskeville last week and Moonta took out a dismal Ardrossan side and are in good nick. Moonta rarely loses at home, almost never and should again today.
Wangas starting in the forward pocket will get 3 and Moonta by 20 pts

Good luck
by Dirty dog
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GF today at Wallaroo

A grade
Southern Eagles v Crows
Crows put Pasky to the sword last week with run run and more run. Eagles have the bigger bodies but aren’t as quick. Given the size of the oval and the temperature I’m all over the Crows. Have said many times all year that the Crows were my smokey for the flag and now I’m certain.
CMS Crows by 20pts

B Grade
Southern Eagles v Paskeville
Eagles embarrassed Pasky a few weeks ago at Maitland and look favs here but Paskeville have picked up dramatically in the last 2 weeks with a number of injured players now back in the side.
Paskeville by 20pts

Senior colts
Kadina v Southern Eagles
Kadina have been top all year and start favourites but every year Eagles get all their collage kids home for finals and improved out of sight.
Kadina by 5pts

Junior colts
CY Cougars v CMS Crows
Taking a guess here as I don’t watch any of these games
Cougars by 4pts

Good luck to everyone today
by Dirty dog
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Talking to a little bird today, 1 monition being talked about, depending on a SANFL announcement Monday, will possibly a July start, After starting training mid June, playing each other once then September finals as not to clash with cricket, apparently some clubs are struggling financially and maybe unable to host home games .
Is that with or without crowds??
No crowds No footy!
by Dirty dog
Wed May 06, 2020 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 (Country)

Most/all clubs up here in the YP League can’t see the season starting without crowds.
Both the clubs and the league agree on this.
The league get the gate which is around 12k a week and clubs need it for obvious reasons and most importantly the social side of things as most clubs are in farming community’s with no pubs and footy clubs are the only place they can catch up with friends,mates and family.
I’m a footy nut, committee member and coach but I just can’t see a ball being bounced this year.
by Dirty dog
Tue May 12, 2020 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Talk about a double hit being a 1870 member (Power/Magpies combined)
$960 x 2 for donuts this year. Whack!

Surely you’ll get some of that back if you asked the club for it?

My guess is if he's $2k in every year he can afford it and would rather the club have it given he's clearly committed to the cause.

As I am, I'm not asking for my season ticket money ( and sponsorship ) back.
Correct Boon and well said. I’m fortunate to not be impacted by covid and I love the club so they can have my money.
by Dirty dog
Thu May 14, 2020 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 (Country)

The Bedge wrote:Lol

Get back to the parklands Bedge :lol:
by Dirty dog
Wed May 20, 2020 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bute playing in this league now is the rumour over here on Yorkes
by Dirty dog
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Booney wrote:I pledged my full membership for 2020, just got an email from the club with a $70 Port Store voucher on board.

Mines $100. It costs me $70 to drive down there :roll:
by Dirty dog
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does anyone know the U14 APFL squad for the Sunday carnival? Being played at Bute by 5 Association's.

Last training tonight
Looking forward to Sunday. YP side in my opinion is better than last year. We even have a few Bute lads which is a bit cray cray as they are not in our league but we will take them.
by Dirty dog
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 16

Sutcliffe in front of Westy and Ebo. Hmmmm
by Dirty dog
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

Don’t know either side but on know Alex Stidiford and with that I’m on Locky’s and Stidi for BOG
by Dirty dog
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

La Niña is here.
Flood watch for Northern YP tomorrow with general falls of 40-60mm and possible 100mm under severe thunderstorms.
Luckily for us we will/should get all our hay undercover by about 6 tonight.
by Dirty dog
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Finishing harvest tonight. 6000ac done and an end to another terrible year on the land. We had world record low rainfall then La Niña raised its head and smoked our hay and dumped unseasonal rainfall when we didn’t need it but that’s farming on YP, could be worse I guess, at least I’m having a few cutout drinks tonight. Bring on a normal rainfall season in 21 and beyond.
by Dirty dog
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boyda Woodcock is from Kadina but played for Bute/Pasky.The same club Lachie Jones played for.
by Dirty dog
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matty Eagles is not from Pasky, think he might have played about 10 games but that’s about it. Not sure if he was drafted but Richard Champion from Kadina at the Bears done very well.
by Dirty dog
Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Educating my daughters (8 & 10) musically with You Am I, Gomez, Rat Cat & David Gray whilst the steaks are cooking.
Couple of froths & a gentle breeze.
Thanks for coming.
Me and the missus sitting outside on the veranda in the middle of Yorkes on a farm on a balmy night listening to Powderfinger. Go the finger
by Dirty dog
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

This is mostly opposite to most on here but looking forward to heading down town Friday for 3 nights in the Grand down at the bay. Surely it won’t be as packed as YP is.
by Dirty dog
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You know you're nearing 40 in Adelaide, when you remembe

JK wrote:
Booney wrote:https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/do-you-remember-adelaides-most-legendary-nightclubs/news-story/960f60a725856d949d30062ad21ccd49

Legendary Night Clubs

Some great joints there back in the day, can't beat Lennies though (albeit Joppies goes close)

Joppies and Nikki Visser
by Dirty dog
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:Didn’t miss Yorkes either. Golf cancelled, straight to the 19th!

I was just in Moonta, very wet in there. Rained all the way home and still raining steady on the farm now.
by Dirty dog
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Not sure of your size, but are you above 90kg? 500km in an airmax when you're running in them sounds about right TBH.
I dont get much past 600km and i'm about 88kg but I'm using trail running shoes that are built for this stuff.
I'd think it would be related to your running stride. You must be a predominant heel striker which would be wearing down your heel.
Feel free to recommend something decent if you could please, white is a preference so I can use them for umpiring too.
I have used Kayano’s my whole running life and easily the best shoe going round. Get on catch if your confident with your size and you will save $100. Retail at all the big stores for $270 but $170 on Catch.
by Dirty dog
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It gets worse for Ardrossan, their best player Steve Wellington now has a clearance pending to salisbury North.

permit for 1 week only while YP has the masters games bye
Says a fair bit about both clubs though. My club would never release their best player for 1 game and risk injuries etc and we would never bring in 1 player for 1 week and drop someone out to get him in the side that was playing A grade regularly. The bloke that gets dropped for him would feel pretty average, I’m not good enough this week but next week when Wello is back at Ardrossan I am. It’s wrong
by Dirty dog
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round V

Port going to blow this crap side apart now, I’ve done my coin. Reverse psychology at play here

In years gone by I’d say yes but not this year.
We won’t win but we won’t get blown away either.
If we’d kicked straight it would have been a lot closer.
Work with me Amber, massive coin on the line here! Anything under 40 is good
by Dirty dog
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All hosting clubs this weekend will be using their committee, volunteers,canteen workers etc etc to run the masters games. They voted against playing on this weekend thus why we have a bye. Our clubs and league committee aren’t fools, there’s no easy solution to this
by Dirty dog
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

My daily schedule is -

7.30am - Latte from the office machine
9am - 12oz coffee van latte
Midday 750ml Dare
4pm - Latte from the office machine
5.30 - 750ml Dare on the way home

Water at home

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

So you moonlight as a spray painter?

I need a shit just reading it.
Our truck driver brings 4 Farmers Union iced coffee everyday to work. Breakfast, morning lunch, lunch and afternoon lunch right there. Oh and a packet of darts as well. Never seen him eat
by Dirty dog
Fri May 07, 2021 11:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

I realize that I have absolutely no knowledge of the debate and would be curious to find out the following:

I was driving through Pine Point and noticed several painted signs saying "No mining, save our towns".

As an outsider, this town couldn't look any more desolate, it had a pub that looked as though it has been closed for some time, I didn't even notice a general store, I covered a fair few towns on the weekend there were some pretty much ghost towns amongst them, even Arthurton was no thriving metropolis yet it had some get up and go when I was a kid IIRC.

Wouldn't mining boost these smaller towns up and get people moving back in and shops opening once again? I know it's been talked about for a long time about the prospect of mining through the middle of the YP as it is so rich in copper.

Is the problem that they'd have to acquire the land from the farmers to do so?

Stand to be corrected, but I've heard the farmer only has "rights" to a certain depth of topsoil, far less that the depth plants draw moisture from. DIrty Dog?
Can’t stop them really. We are about 15km south of Paskeville and about 5 years ago we had the plane start flying over. Then a year later the drilling rigs rolled in and started drilling in the local area upsetting lots of people. Meetings, petitions, protest at Parliament House and some farmers have gone to court over it trying to stop them from just coming onto their properties. Even if they never mine anything, just having the drilling rigs and all the support crews damage paddocks and crops for ever. I’m not against mining but certainly am on valuable farming land that’s been in the same family’s for well over 100 plus years.
Stop mining on farming land!
by Dirty dog
Tue May 18, 2021 7:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finished seeding last night, 50% dry sown into no moisture. It goes without saying we are desperate for some rain but hopefully about 3am our prayers will be answered. I’m not a religious person but someone please let it rain tonight.
by Dirty dog
Mon May 24, 2021 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dirty dog wrote:Finished seeding last night, 50% dry sown into no moisture. It goes without saying we are desperate for some rain but hopefully about 3am our prayers will be answered. I’m not a religious person but someone please let it rain tonight.

22mm as of 7:30am. Bloody awesome
by Dirty dog
Tue May 25, 2021 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

I’m one that has to eat humble pie about Amon, did not rate him at all.Amon can thank Jared Polec for the opportunity week in week out when he left.
What would he be worth at North now given what we know about how much Polec got/getting?
by Dirty dog
Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10mm so far on our growing crops here at Kainton.Snow at Hallett in the mid north today already
by Dirty dog
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8mm in the gage this morning here on the ranch South of Pasky. Showers just starting here again and more again tomorrow. What a turn around it has been from the last 6 months. All our crops are looking amazing and reaching for the sky. Keep it coming please
by Dirty dog
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Thursdays night trainings are massive at my football club, our Adelaide boys come up{every second week] and we have teas with the netball club. 40-50 footballers and 15-25 netballers plus all the support staff each Thursday is huge for our community.
by Dirty dog
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

between 20 and 40mm rain forecast for tomorrow, seeing 5mm was forecast today and the only wet i have seen is beer going into my mouth i wait with baited breath :D

We got about 10ml here in Spalding with just starting again now
We got 1.5mm in a thunderstorm last night. The strongest system for the year so far is about to roll in over the next 48hrs and we should see another 15-25mm hopefully here at Kainton. Some places should receive up to 100mm in those higher rainfall areas, Mt Lofty, Southern coast and Western KI etc
We are tracking well above the last 3 years so far and the 3 month forecast looks very good, let’s hope it continues.
by Dirty dog
Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Near gale here now ahead of the strongest system yet, still hopeful to get 15-30mm

If anyone is interested in weather as much as I am tune in to ABC 639 am week days at 12:23pm for a comprehensive and detailed forecast from the BOM. Farmers across the state stop what they are doing everyday to hear the weather at this time during the country hour.
by Dirty dog
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

11mm here on Kainton farm overnight and 25mm for the last 3 days. There’s a bit of Huge Bowman about me this morning after a win on Winx, just curling the mo.
by Dirty dog
Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It’s raining again
30~50mm forecast for our area over the next week.
by Dirty dog
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Raining again, 8mm already with the odd rumble of thunder. Looks like another day sweeping the workshop floor haha.
by Dirty dog
Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

15mm so far today and 76mm for the month and 235mm ytd. Unreal
by Dirty dog
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Finals Round 1

Key match ups :

Rozee / Butters v Atkins / Bews

With Touhy missing from the Geelong back half the small defenders for Geelong will have their hands full with Ports two live wire small forwards. Rozee and Butters have returned from injury and slowly built into some form, Rozee in the last couple of weeks looks the most dangerous and creative in the high half forward role while Butters will be all about pressure on the ball carrier and helping Port’s defensive zone get built behind the ball. If Rozee can penetrate into the forward 50 and Butters slow down the ball exiting from the back half it will go a long way to helping Port gain repeat forward 50 entries and kick a winning score.

Lycett / Ladhams v Stanley / Blicavs

Geelong have for many years played without a recognised ruckman, certainly not the big bodied type that has proven to be effective in the modern game and tonight the Lycett / Stanley battle will be crucial. Both sides will be wanting to win the clearances and control the ball in their forward half and Lycett looms as a problem for Geelong, particularly with the help of Ladhams as Stanley’s side kick, Blicavs, will be leaving the back 50 to help out in the middle, the loss of Stewart compounds when Stanley takes his time out and Blicavs leaves Henderson alone in the back half as the only big bodied key defender, I expect Port to rotate Lycett and Ladhams heavily to try and wear Stanley down and draw Blicavs out of the back line.

Jonas / McKenzie / Aliir v Hawkins / Cameron / Rohan

Geelongs last visit to Adelaide proved to be fruitful for the big key forward duo and the danger to Port Adelaide is these guys getting off the leash and into space. With Hawkins in ripping form and playing closer to goal McKenzie, who likes to be the last line of defence will be needing the help of Burton and Jonas deep in defence. Aliir, preferring to play up the ground will find himself on Cameron in the link up position and Cameron will be doing all he can with his running ability to draw Aliir out of Port’s back 50. Rohan looms as a danger, he too will try and take Aliir from the back 50 up to the wings.
Key match up tonight

Me v Pirate Life IIPA
I think IIPA will be all over me by half time and will have to be shifted onto CC and dry.
Go the Fxcking Power
by Dirty dog
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Finals Round 1

Aliir Jet
by Dirty dog
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R19 Port v Glenelg Sat 2.10

am Bays wrote:
Booney wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
DOC wrote:Biggest upset in many years.

I’m not upset at all…

Me either! :lol:

Enjoy your gardening next week ;)

We are playing in a AFL prelim, not sure why we would be gardening?
by Dirty dog
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2021

Booney wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:Got got tickets

Excellent mate!

Even booked into the intercontinental Saturday night for a night out after.
by Dirty dog
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Armchair expert wrote:Is there anyone on here apart from Apache that haven't at least booked in a jab yet?

I haven’t and have no intentions on getting it.
by Dirty dog
Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cringeworthy Ads

Dominos cheesy toasty crust or whatever its called

Normally they make an effort to make the pizzas not look completely shit but the one on the ad looks like cat food, some honest advertising for once.
I pay $160 a month for Fox and I see that ad every 5 minutes, I hate that ad and all ads on fox when years ago there was No Ads!
by Dirty dog
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |