Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

So let’s see, lynch goes to Lonsdale to help them find a coach. Him self going to coach juniors at happy valley. Wasn’t any decent coaches out there ??
by Fevola 25
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

norm11 wrote:
spot on wrote:I'm Hearing Nathan Krackour to Ironbank.

Spot on. My early mail was wrong about him going to Torrens valley. They must have spent all there budget on him though.

Wanted around $1K a game when we spoke to him. Doesn’t come cheap that’s for sure
by Fevola 25
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

jo172 wrote:
Fevola 25 wrote:Jarrad Parker named the new HENLEY Coach

#Fevfacts

Next minute wait for him to be appointed Glenelg Coach?

The Bays could potentially be taking a coach from div 1 but it wont be the pretzel
by Fevola 25
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

norm11 wrote:
OnSong wrote:Angle Vale is looking at changing its club song.

Hahaha breaking news. Haha.

I think they have a few more things to worry about than changing the song ....... heres one, win some games of footy for starters!!!!
by Fevola 25
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

I see the Mitchell Park Coach has landed a job at a league club. Fair pathway from 7s to SANFL
You shoot enough bullets you’ll eventually hit a target guess! The SANFL club obviously didn’t do their homework like the other 13 ammo clubs who said no in the off season :lol: :lol:

Look forward to this time next year when we read about him going to yet ANOTHER club!

Jesus you should be greatful. Took your club from a basket case where spectators stabbed each other to a Premiership winner and broke a long drought. Turned around a club on the pathway to extinction. Admittedly old man Manuel has done a great job also in the last 2 years.
The bloke went for 4 jobs, I know because he told me and chose the one at a league club. I guess he will go on coaching and you can sit here under a secret identity slinging shit at people who do something and dare to challenge themselves.
by Fevola 25
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Danky$$ wrote:Kilburn recruiting left right and centre. Going to take the piss out of this Comp. Honestly who’s gonna play on Rhys O’keffe??

So we can lock them in for 70 goal losses in 2019 when the money tree losses it's green.
by Fevola 25
Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Tower Hotel

I have been here for 1 hour and 8 minutes. Took 15 minutes to be seated despite the dining area being well under half full and us having a couple of hungry kids in tow

I still don't have my f@cken food. Shit house customer service. Even if the food is good we will never ever be back.

what happened in the end?

Sshhh, he's eating now.

It's arrived, it's here. I'm so hungry I could eat the furniture. :shock:

Prior to posting on here to vent I had asked them to follow up why my family was still waiting. A new staff member came to take our order again to "check it's progress". My Pigs Ass Meter went haywire and I called Bullshit and went and saw the manager.

Ultimately 90 minutes after arrival my schnitzel arrived, that's right a schnitzel. I ordered Porterhouse and got chicken but by the this time my body was weak from hunger so I didn't point out the error as the manager had also said the meals would be on the house for the inconvenience.

The food was actually pretty good and they certainly made up for their **** ups by making the meals FOC. It wouldn't make the highly recommended list though it's fair to say.
by Fevola 25
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |