Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Already had them sorted, $20 for the head cheer leader. No teeth mind you. High leg kicks kill the weeds, hence why the ovals in such good condition. Told the others theyd get a $5 Doggy roll which they took the wrong way and lined up. You know the government is trying to legalise street prostitution but it won't matter cause the rspca still lock em up without a microchip
by Power ranger
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2016 WC lost only the grand final and one draw in the minor rounds. Because Morphies and Brighton were put in div 4 and 3 they don't get to go to div 5. That's a total injustice. I can assure you no other club would have thought that fair if it were them. 2017 despondent players leave the division. 2018 they return for redemption and some justice. Believe me you don't have to pay players when they want what they deserved and in any other year had rightly earnt. MJ brings players because of his great connection with them. Others come because they hear all is going in the right direction down the road. If any team deserves to be in div 5 it's the Hawks. MJ is doing his best to make that happen, it's not with big money in fact zero cash. It's looming as a strong division this year , I wish it would hurry up and get here. As for the tossers throwing around untruths, don't you let the truth get in the way of a good rumour.
by Power ranger
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah for such huge money. We've been taking a cut from the Hanson hookers . We're the new pimp. Thanks for your contribution.
Now that you've got your football cattle in order, maybe you can work on upgrading your hookers now. ;)
Why?
Apparently they're bringing in the big bucks already.

Maybe they aren’t getting paid by the club per say. Maybe they get to pimp out a hooker each.
They drew straws on that, no one did well but some did worse than others. We've been found out now , that's how we're getting all these new players.
by Power ranger
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |