Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

The skip asked if I minded batting 8 as there was two blokes around the same level as me who definitely wouldn't get a bowl and I was always going to bowl first change. There were a couple others in a similar boat to me.
Yeah it's one reason why i've tried to bat 9-11 over the past half dozens seasons - one is for red ink haha, the other is coz people want to feel like they have a part to play, and i dont care if i dont bat if it keeps them happier.
Some people good enough to keep the red ink from being an opener.!!!
by Eggy
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

The Bedge wrote:
Eggy wrote:Tyler Grainger Balding might go close in Div 2....

Not playing at Uni?

No.
by Eggy
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the joker wrote:All the players leaving. Nth Pines in for a long year in div 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pdca is the worst competition I’ve ever seen for no club loyalty... it’s very embarrassing!
by Eggy
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely I’m not the only one on here that thinks Craigmore is full of absolute cowards.. bowl a team out for 30, hit 350 and then bat again.. Got bullied by the units last year so trying to dish out some of that against the worst team in the comp! Lol

I hope they choke again this season and then next year get the piss taken out of them in div 1! Entire team full of dorks and losers, except hewy he’s the only exception and a champion, rest of them suck
That really is piss poor, especially from a club that asked to come down recently after losing a heap of their better players, this sort of shit kills the comp and ruins other clubs.

Take the win and finish up on day one, you'll appreciate it later on in the season, I hope week 2 pisses down.

Take a look at Grade 5 too old mate averaging 200 after coming down from grade 1 last year.
by Eggy
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

auto wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Anyone know of the scores between Dublin and Eastern Park? Or does the time difference mean they haven't played yet?
Washed out. Most of dubbies A grade were at TW sinking beers.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Quite lucky for Dublin with their main boys in court atm
by Eggy
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[That will be in the hands of the clubs. Would you want to finish a season in One Day mode then back into Two Dayers just for finals? That is the question.
Yeah, for sure, if I thought we had the best two day side.

Angle Vale can get 80% of their overs out of Townley and the two Carman's, Davies and Travvy can bowl the majority of the overs for Westies, they get ripped off if each bowler can only bowl 20% of their overs.

Smithfield in G2 would love one dayers.

1 day cricket is rubbish. If it’s not 2 day games it’s not worth playing!
by Eggy
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Season to remain as planned

Common sense prevails
We'll see.

Wait til a game is in the balance and dependent on a result for a finals berth then on week 2 there's a case amongst a team and the dude trained and had beers after training on a Thursday night forcing 8 into ISO.

If I was coaching a side, I'd skip the Thursday mid-game training for now or find some way to condense it.

All bullshit aside, I'd just tell my players to not get tested.

At the end of the day it was the club's decision, there is no point clamping one on if they get stitched on a technicality.

Virginia have a tough run home, they can ruin the dance for any of their 3 opponents as the importance of a higher finish on the table is massive again this year, the season can go tits up at any stage.

How injured is Benny?

Who gets 8 players to training halfway through a game ?
by Eggy
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |