Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

Apparently a few clubs did the same as NEK with juniors round 1
Think you’re beginning to blur the lines here.. It’s not like Tyler has been exclusively playing jnrs at one club and then seniors at another, he was playing senior cricket last year at his primary club (IFDCC).

Harsh reality is, no matter how you look at it or twist it, both Baldings had no right playing in Rd 1 for NEK.
Juniors are exempt, they can float between associations no problems, all good IMO.

Plead the case to the PDCA Exec, play dumb and they may let it slip this time, it was your first week in a new comp and they are generally understanding if you're not a continual pain in the arse following rules.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:GRADE 2
NP 125.37
NEK 121.84
CU 97.83
EU 95.61

CR 84.43

NEK should really be top, I doubt NP will get to keep the outright points they have for the previous round given the match was stopped before the end.
by Homer J
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its just a game of cricket ffs

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
by moriachi
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

#bleedredandblue wrote:Bedge has been shit for 20 years

Closer to 30 years :lol:

Edit - actually there was that time in Yr 7 I made 25 retired not out at #9.. and the time in Yr 6 I nearly took a hat trick except Michael Sifkus who was wicket keeper dropped it cold. Never forgive him. :(
by The Bedge
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well we have successfully navigated the first month of the new season - so how's it looking at the moment given the new formats?

Grade 1 looks a tight battle. Lots of hype around Eastern Park & Salisbury West, but Virginia, Angle Vale and Dublin all appear to have claims. Only Central United look off the pace - but any side with Woody in it is unpredictable and can cause some damage.

Grade 2 looks a little more split - the top 4 appears far too strong for the bottom 2, North Pines sadly look destined for a long year, can't see the ladder changing much from what it is. Craigmore / Eyre Royals my pick for the GF early doors.

Grade 3 stuff all separates the top 5 sides already. OTH with an outright sitting well, and Eyre Royals the beneficiary of a forfeit received holding them in good stead. Dublin at the foot of the ladder but largely due to not fielding a side in Round 1. If they held chances last round, they beat Enfield - will claim scalps in the 1 day stuff pending player availability. Pretty balanced comp.

Grade 4 Salisbury West and Eastern Park undefeated, Angle Vale won outright over Enfield who beat Craigmore in Round 1. NEK winless so far and struggling to score runs, potentially the only side that looks like it may struggle to reach the top 4 - rest is a hard pick.

Grade 5 Bates with an unbeaten 200, Lubcke amongst the runs and competition mostly of C grade sides - it looks North Pines to lose, followed by Salisbury West. Craigmore and Virginia are only a game out of the 4 though, so the last two spots will be hard to decide, and could go down to the last round.

LO1 Pirates & Para Vista GF.

LO2 Better looking comp, the top 5 sides all look very good on their day - hard to see a clear standout.

LO3 Para Vista the only undefeated side, but every side has a win so far, and only 1 win between 3rd and 6th.

LO4 As above, except change Para Vista to North Pines.

LO5 Enfield undefeated, North Pines battling, top 4 looks set already. Athelstone when they settle back their side later in the year will be the side to beat.

LO6 Probably the tightest div - a draw, and 4/5 sides are sitting on 2 wins from 4 matches. Eyre Royals being their 5th XI may find the going tough as the year goes on, so you'd have to think they'll miss.
by The Bedge
Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eggy wrote:Smithfield were struggling to get a wicket until a ball missing leg by a foot was apparently LBW just after a bit of a scuffle from Blundall!!!

Blundell is a twat.
by The Bedge
Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, righto. As I said, only going by what Pete said today, I don’t think he was too worried about it. Just said a bit of push and shove but understood where the bowler was coming from. Anyway, went on to make a hundred so couldn’t have bothered him too much haha
by All Tats No Stats
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How have people found the behaviour this year? Had numerous incidents from one guy last round. Have heard of multiple reported incidents from other games this year also. Its just a game haha.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk
by auto
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just want to remind people that when you at an opposition teams home ground you should try and respect it a little bit not be there bagging players from the sidelines when you’re not even playing and especially not repeatedly dropping the C bomb while you have your young child sitting on your lap….. Didnt that start with a certain home side player yelling out abuse to to said person on sideline about being on ‘roids’ with their child on their lap.
What reaction were you hoping for Levi? Grow up

Incorrect. The ‘banter’ started as soon as he thought you were going to win and then magically disappeared before you lost.. and also two different ends of the spectrum that type of banter isn’t it ? So its banter now? Bloke was there for half n hour, you clearly took issue with him personally which was quite noticeable.
So maybe reflect on your own actions of targeting someone not even playing and keep it to who is on field next time.

Was a good game with lots of ebbs and flows between the 2 best sides in the grade, look forward to the return fixture.
by BenchedEagle
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |