Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

That was so last year Bedge new year brings new tactics
My tactic tomorrow will be to boot the ball over the hill at Ingle Farm and let it roll down to Bridge Rd - should chew around 5-10min off the clock each time. 8)

Quite a different looking Blues lineup in the magoos though, expect Lawrie, Dunn and Preston to cause plenty of headaches still, and Van Den Munckhof knows how to find the goals.

Reckon from memory Zenon Trigg played in the A grade GF last year too, and was more than a handful :-k
by The Bedge
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

kodakman wrote:Excellent effort from Para Hills beating Luthies on the weekend
A small pay back from the grand final loss
Looked a different side and heard there was many due back in the side

kodakman wrote:Watched the Pultney & Ingle farm game Saturday

Phark you get around don't ya.
by The Bedge
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

i was there that day to watch the A grade..gee you guys sang your song loud..i thought you were going to explode bedge! :)
One of the best wins I've been involved in - Smiffies pumped us during the year - 70pts (lucky it was only 70, think Jamie Lane kicked 6.12) and 46pts in Rd 18 - actually had a guts full of beer at preso after Rd 18 and I arrogantly said if what we played today was the best side in the comp, strap yourself in, we will beat them all over the coming weeks.

Was 75% right - until TOS gave us a bath in the GF :lol:

As for looking like I was gonna explode - pal, i'm fat.. that's just how I look :lol: :(
by The Bedge
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Raiders with another shot on goal after the siren to win the game, but it fell short this week.
From their 47th free kick for the day. 30 out straight in front, wind at his back then kicked a tumbler to the goalsquare. It was actually a mark from a centering kick 45m out, but don't let that stop you from having a classless whinge about the umpiring.
by Q.
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

what you upset that Sullies aren’t gonna get the easy ride they thought in this div? Have a think about it

We’ve hardly won a game in 6/7 years and you think we think this will be easy?. Never heard a single person within the club say we will get an easy ride to a flag. We’re new to travelling, playing on ovals we’ve never seen before and so far have had two tightly contested battles. We are learning to win again as club and we are really enjoying our experiences in the AdFL.
You might not think it.. but I bet you’re quality recruits who have all flooded back to the club think it was gonna be that easy

Nah mate your wrong.. anyway define recruits, 17 from yesterday’s side have played 100+ games for the club most of them also played juniors for us. Of the quality returns only Trev Rigney and Jeff Lines have spent extended time away from the club. Dan Loveridge (played 200th senior game for us yesterday) and Adam Rigney spent one season away. On top of that 17 we have 3 x 17/18 year olds so that makes 20 of yesterday’s side that you can’t class as “recruits”. In fact only 1 player could be classed a recruit and that is Max Cooper who came to the club with a mate. Most of yesterday’s team played for us last season.

In fact we lost some gun “recruits” from last season most notably Polec to Pulteney, Francis and Carr to Kilburn, Wheadon to Port Adelaide, Papagozlov to Aldinga. Almost all of these guys are featuring in the bests/ goals for their current clubs. These guys were recruited to the club so we could survive in a very strong competition..now we are at our level and I am loving the fact we are starting to feel like a real footy club again. It’s not fun when the club you love is knocking on heavens door like we were to end last season.
by lion heart
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

carey wrote:Greg Phillips to coach Ingle Farm

True there was no acknowledgment or interview process for other applicants?
by Arch44
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

I see it, but I don't believe it!! I guess their BBQ might improve in 2019
by S Demon
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |