Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Congrats to Hope Valley yesterday.. started slow and were behind the 8-ball but the ability to trust your own process and keep chipping away is a testament to the influence Sandery is having but also a indication of a good unit.

Duggy was huge - when the game was there to be won he stepped up, attacked the ball with great ferocity - and nearly took mark of the year (prob should’ve been a free kick lol but was still exciting to see the old man get so high.

Sandery massive when he chose to be - thought he was quiet early but worked into it well - I’ll be interested to see how many touches he ended with, I’d say he would’ve had 30 by end of match.. and so smart just crept out into space defensive side and on the inside of stoppages.

Hellmann’s was another who had great moments - kicked 4 which sort of surprised me, thought most the game was pretty even battle with his opponent but he had another gear and when you can be so athletic above your head and below your knees at that size you’re gonna cause some headaches!

Good finish to the game if you were a neutral spectator I would think it would’ve been a good game to watch.
by The Bedge
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |