Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Facts are - OSB wanted to advertise for a coach - encouraged Lynchy to apply. Lynchy thought that was a bit rough after coaching for free and making the GF. Decided not to apply.
“Taking them to a GF” - Well no offence, but my grandma could’ve done that. Seems to me Lynchy has over rated himself and taking it too personally - and as a result has cost himself a senior coaching gig with them.

My mail is he would’ve been reappointed.

Lynchy was only coaching for one year so the job was advertised as planned.
Changed his mind and reapplied. And elsewhere from what I've heard. Cancelled his interview at the last minute. Thinking he had another gig maybe?
Job was given to someone else.
And yes I think Bedge's grandma could have got us into the GF. And maybe delivered the cup.
Definately the one that got away.

Wasn't Lynch's fault they lost the GF. Too much media hype. Training at Kenilworth Oval, banners made, believing the hype......nek minut

Or could have just been beaten by a better team on the day. Or could have been the fact we played 2 games over 4 weeks.. Or could have been that most of us were old c*nts and ran out of legs towards the end of the year.. Or could have been our lack of speed against a younger faster team on the biggest oval in the state (seemed like anyway!)... Or the hype, of course.. But the only thing that really matters now is Marion won the premiership, and life goes on.
by Junior85
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |