Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

I see a complaint has been made to police. Chanel 9 coincidentally at the Gawler Police Station ay the same time. Makes it very difficult for Jones to defend himself when the first thing police will be doing is seizing a copy of any notes made at the tribunal. In my view the league should suspend him indefinitely pending the completion of the police investigation and prosecution. Not fair to expect him to incriminate himself at the tribunal.

When this morning, on Roo and Ditts, he stated he didn't feel the need to take it any further.

Whilst he's well within his rights to take it further, the way he's gone about it just proves he's an attention seeker now.

If they suspend the tribunal indefinitely, it means that Salisbury West would be able to take further part in the finals series.

Fc, that’s the 2nd crack I’ve seen you have at this individual. The poor bloke has had his jaw
Smashed and probably has several highs and lows with everything going on. Whilst I don’t know the bloke, he is the actual victim here and some
Empathy probably needs to be thrown his way. With the AAA rating, and with their track record, one game is enough to put the side out for the rest of the year. Or, he can have 8 games for the other incidents and this particular incident can be suspended til further investigation.

I agree - this is what you call 'victim shaming' - the police should be involved and a top notch lawyer as well. Roll the player, the coaches and the club.
by NPG319
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

The Bedge wrote:
ramming23 wrote:Be interesting to see if they can keep their group together and get back into the Div 3/4 territory.

You dumb prick.. After today they are in D4.. peanut

Guess who was pissed and having difficulty comprehending when they tapped this out!
by NPG319
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CBC looks like a club that's on a mission to head towards Div2 or Div1.

Hope Valley B Grade played gallantly against CBC and should be proud of what they achieved personally and as a team and club.
Heads up lads!
by NPG319
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can Bedge please post the reserves TOTY... that’s what we are all here for after all
F: M. Coppola (WS), S. Gatis (LOC), L. Clark (CBC)
HF: S. Curtis (BOS), B. Slater (HV), L. Yates (CBC)
C: C. Caruso (LOC), M. Tremonte (CBC), Z. Sipek (PUL)
HB: D. Perry (HV), T. McDonough (LOC), C. Salvati (KEN)
B: D. Brand (CBC), J. Byrnes (CBC), J. Tabb (LOC)

Ruck: J. Heath (LOC), K. Flanigan (KEN), A. Cavallaro (WS)

Int: J. Rentoulis (HV), M. Garang (HV), B. Walsh (KEN), S. Watson (IF)

Unlucky: M. Gower (HV), J. Bordon (PUL), M. Iuliano (BOS)

Lot of older blokes in the side which is why I've got Coppola & Curtis up forward - they can rotate 3 ways through the mid with Flanigan & Tremonte and Rentoulis & Watson, Walsh can run off the bench in a wing rotation, and Garang is an exceptionally athletic ruck, he will be damaging off the bench, whilst Heath can drop down back for support if we need.

Probably lacks a little bit of leg speed around the ground, but plenty of quality users by foot and a lot of inside, tough players. Also concerns about the lack of defensive pressure/work rate applied by Gatis & Slater .

Also a lot of mouthy pricks in this team .

word.. :)

garang is impressive..very competitive..

Machok is a very respectful young man with a ton of talent - a lot of it untapped. His finals games against Lockleys and Kenilworth which were physical showed how determined and brave he is - especially against the Kookas where he got a bit of off ball touch up. Amazing leap - he will take a speccy one day that will not be forgotten. Hopefully he'll be a Hope Valley lad for years to come. A very good group of young players coming through at HV - with the right A Grade coach the next five years could be very competitive for the club.
by NPG319
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |