Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

OnBaller wrote:Someone get asada down to Marion an get some piss from their agrade ruckman no.6

Not nicknamed “Hulk” for no reason :lol:

I swear few years back when he was at Mitchell Park he marked a ball I heard the air squeezed out lol
by The Bedge
Sun May 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

How good is it having footy back! :D

Stuff all in Sumner's bump too IMO.
by The Bedge
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:You turn it up. The only bigger dive I have seen is on the Sportsbet ad :lol:

Your Fitzroy bias outshining your West Croydon bias. :D
by The Bedge
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnBaller wrote:Speaking of reserves.
Smithfield are a great bunch of blokes. down the whole game and played in good spirit, laughs and sportsmanship. Well played boys!

100% agree, thought the same thing last week.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Props to West Croydon for stocking cans of Vanilla Coke behind the bar. Not really footy-related but it's the best drink to slam down after a game (before the beers).
by Pag
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Was hot in the kitchen during the 3rd quarter Rosewater v Smithfield, only for the willing out there on Saturday.

Speaking of kitchen, 91:37, Smithfield player goes and grabs a few hot chips off of a spectator.
by Lightning McQueen
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

LaughingKookaburra wrote:If you’d fancy your chances of playing in a D6 GF then you’d be mad not to go up even at last minute.

For a lot of clubs though, they want to experience that success first.
by The Bedge
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I reckon both Hectorville and St Pauls fee they are good enough to play D5. I heard that Hectorville were pushing to get into D5 before Rosewater and Smithfield troubles. And St Pauls have been pretty ambitious from the start when they first started up again in 15 they were trying to start in D6.

We would jump at the chance to go up I'd imagine. Won the premiership in both A's and B's (B's two in a row) so have the depth to be competitive.
by Hector
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok, time to squash this rumour

Rosies haven't been around for over 100 years for no reason. They're a proud club, and they're not going anywhere, not this year anyway.

They might not be so competitive but that's a given if they were supposed to go down last year (and the year before as well but were saved by Westies being booted I think)

so Play on..
by Footy Chick
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sounds like Rosewater are sorting things out and will be ok.
by Arch44
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |